Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Working Strats and Help for C.A.T  (Read 326 times)
reesev (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:23:31 AM

I have studied the markets for hours per day.. made charts and many other things and I still lose money.

I am looking to pay some one to take a look at what I am doing wrong and help me actually start making a few bucks instead of giving away what i do not have to give away.

Price is negotiable!

THANKS!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkKnight

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:25:57 AM

Consider doing something (e.g. Mining), instead of nothing (e.g. Bot Day trading) to earn your money.

Also, opportunities to leach money out of the alt-coin economy via "ping-pong" are fewer and far between, when most currencies are trending downward at the same time.

Truly, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside whenever someone using one of these bots complains about a net loss.  Smiley

But by all means, please continue. The buy orders these bots are placing are paying plenty of Miner's electric bills. Meanwhile, smarter speculators recognize what these bots are doing, and are getting better at exploiting them & extracting profit from you. Watch the troll box in the exchange once in a while, you'll understand eventually.
reesev (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:11:32 AM

Sorry mining is boring to me Sad i purchased a few antminers and some of these gridseeds and i ended up putting them up for lease via a couple of sites... i guess im one of those that will not learn my lesson till i lose big Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: