Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176693 times)
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:43:33 PM

Just to make things messier than they already are, there are claims of trolls trying to derail threads now, sole reason being to profit via extortion. That may explain why some trolls post non-stop in some threads, days on end... seemingly without a sane reason for doing so.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800

Some of those yelling 'scam' evidently are trying to scam other people. This place really is a cesspool.
Free market

Free market does not equal criminal activity.

Someone making a taxi coin or some junk coin isn't committing a crime. It's a waste for a coin, but not a crime.  Extortion on the other hand, isn't quite the same as 'free market'.

YOU are the one derailing our talk.. i scrolled since i last came here and enjoyed reading EVERYONE'S replies but yours.
i appreciate the responsive feedback and opinions and try hard to respect peoples ideas even if i don't agree with them.
and i try hard to stay on topic or related to it every time i talk.
Your constant and incessant Extortion claims are pure lunacy i have said 6x already i have not seen any claim like that yet
and yet you and another guy or two are harping on it endlessly.. maybe post some proof ? or drop it..
i can think up random accusations just as easily so if you guy wanna play dirty then buckle up i never started yet Wink
another guy said prove it by postings some quotes and you did what all the guys do here and that is dodge and hide and strike again later..

@Bitjoin i should check out those links you posted thanks.
And i know we have often had complete opposite opinions but you always are a man of class that can discuss things with maturity
and i really appreciate that. And i don't want to fuel a fire here on the debate about whether Doge is a scam or not
but i will conceded it has brought in lots of new users but could another coin have brought in many new users of higher quality ?

I see people saying if there is involvement then it's legit generally speaking in all aspects of this stuff
but sorry that is pretty bad logic.. people are greedy and will get involved in any scam no matter how bad of if they think they can make money.

And exchanges have an opportunity to be a leader in the community and that is not happening when Cryptsy guys sneak back in Orbitcoin mid December.
can you say premine ? and drama so bad you guys had to pull the coin 1 hr after release months earlier before because people
were outraged Cryptsy would add such an obvious blatant premined scam coin? And since the quality for the coins added have drop to the lowest of the low .
and let me guess "user demand" ya ya i heard that one before once or twice.. it's called passing the buck.
Many of you are killing the scene and are simply loitering around making excuses for it all while you bend over backwards finding ways
to drain the scene dry until you choke the last breath of life from it all.. and then all your rambling about Free Market etc will go silent and you will all just wander off.
are things getting better ? nope.. who to blame ? they know who they are.

when i asked before what the same defenders think of ripple i was ignored again like with most i ask.. i keep confronting the scam defenders and they..
just..
keep..
playing..
games.

Tell me what IS a bad coin then ? none ? and why do i recall 95% of you all out there screaming scam with Ripple but ohhh well lets add AUR ?
I truly believe with every conceivable fiber of my being that almost all the guys out there are full of shit on a scale we have newer witnessed before.
This crypto scam crap has ushered in a new low of human morality online as scummy scammy free for all rip off fest.
You all say there is NO problem in any way ? Really Huh
Are you all blind or dumb or in denial or what ? seriously ?

People that see what i am saying want the clean up to begin and it can't come soon enough.. we need to take action against the scammers
because they are costing us money making us look bad and ruining the whole scene..we won't have Altcion scene to talk about later on !
And why should i sit back and let scammers ruin in for everyone ? watch your backs i want to hold a lot of guys under water !

Oh and exchange staff behind the scenes need to stop being involved in making a lot of coins.. that crap has got to stop it's been going on for way too long.
I don't remember 95% of anyone screaming scam with ripple, and should you be comparing that with NXT, not AUR?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

I don't remember 95% of anyone screaming scam with ripple, and should you be comparing that with NXT, not AUR?

I am sure you are just trolling....

Ever hear of the site http://ripplescam.org/. The fact that no-one builds thread after thread discussing the same 100% mined XRP does not make it any less of a concern.

Also AUR = ORB, we are comparing shitclones to other shitclones, IPO to other IPO. The problem is that most if not all new-ish coins still have no reason for existence, other than 'I need to use this clever sounding name that does not already exist.' Meanwhile contributing to the mountain-sized altcoin population that further dilutes anyone's ability to properly sieve, further instigating future coin scammers.

-PoolMinor

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:11:25 PM

Also AUR = ORB, we are comparing shitclones to other shitclones, IPO to other IPO. The problem is that most if not all new-ish coins still have no reason for existence, other than 'I need to use this clever sounding name that does not already exist.' Meanwhile contributing to the mountain-sized altcoin population that further dilutes anyone's ability to properly sieve, further instigating future coin scammers.

-PoolMinor

You know i've noticed a pattern on here that a lot of people talking about shit coins also seem to be whoring out for Franko. Well you know what, just for kicks I decided to look at the list of alleged places where Franko is accepted as currency and just about every site I checked on the list doesn't have it as a payment option at all!

Here is a small sample from this list

http://www.frankopedia.com/mediawiki/index.php/Service_directory

http://www.beesbros.com - no Franko option to be found
http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.com - No Franko option to be found (But Doge is there, lol!)
http://wrol.info - No Franko option
http://www.dahms-weinversand.de - No Franko option
http://allthingsluxury.biz - No Franko option
http://www.frontier-space.com/frontierdrupal/ - doesn't exist anymore
http://www.mtyimport.com - Doesn't exist anymore

I just gave up after this, didn't find a single site to buy things with Franko! And of these sites, most are just crudely designed ma and pa stores, hardly "wide acceptance" which is a commonly overused phrase around here.

Most of these sites want JUST want Bitcoin, some Litecoin and a few Doge. One had a Feathercoin option, another Quark...

What is Franko's "specialty?" According to the official site " Franko is the future because its fair, scarce, and blazing fast."

Wow, never heard a coin with those features before!

So yeah, Franko is no less a scamcoin then any of the other 200 coins on CMC.  
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:35:59 PM

Official what coin is the shittiest? Poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557535.0
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:11:45 PM

Official what coin is the shittiest? Poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557535.0

Hah I voted Bitcoin just to troll and it's in 1st place.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:18:32 PM

Deletecoin
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:46:34 PM

My one 7950 is not going to be messing with any coin lol
I think many of us don't want to turn off our mining earnings to try forking coins losing money in the process hahahha
It sort of looks like we're pretty much all talk but hey who knows ? maybe some big guys out there will get pissed and start doing some stuff Smiley

So.. topic seems pretty dead as in the whole we're going to attack coins deal.

I hope i got at least one guy out there to think about things though..
I am not against crypto i am FOR crypto LONG term ! and i can't rationally think how a lot of the crappy clone bs will help long term.

Each of us need to figure out what we want to do and at what level of morality and make our own decisions..
I have said it's been a learning process for me what i will and won't get involved in and that has changed over time from day 1.
And i know new guys are in a different position than i am now so i am not that hard on them actually.
But i really hope to arm new people with the most blunt and honest info possible so they can make their own decisions how they want.
Sweeping under the rug all the smoke and mirrors and scammy bs stunts is not fair to people over all.
And the guys doing it all are the ones who are trolling and flaming and putting up a big stink about things..

Summary of this topic to me ? Clone / scam coin defenders want to desperately defend their right to post coin clones or scam variants of ANY kind.
No matter how scammy they insist they have the right to lay them out at any rate even 100 new scams a day.. BUT we're not allowed to do anything to curb this behavior.
Freedom for me to steal but no freedom to defend against people getting scammed hard.
These people have no concern for people that lose money. NONE ! they couldn't care less that guys on the bottom of a pyramid scheme are getting screwed.
These guys also won't admit there is any negative long term consequences of their behavior with cloning for profit etc
These guys will also not admit even one single coin is a scam even though i can guarantee i could go find comments of these guys
shouting scam at ripple or something.. they will come here and play games and admit nothing.
To them there is no limit.. anything goes and it's a free for all with no rules and they have the right to unleash a 1,000 clones day while
lying to flash miners about support that will of course be pulled shortly after the next clone has been uploaded (scamming a lot of noobs etc)

the bottom line is these scam defenders will not give an inch and they will not admit anything and do nothing but make pitiful excuses (and get more ballsy with bs scams)
and spend all their time and effort trying to Troll on people or attack them personally as their proof that scam coins are ok.
70+ pages so far and i have not seen one single valid excuse posted.. it's 75% name calling at Spoetnik kind of childish crap.
And have at er' i couldn't care less that make them look bad not me.

/end speech

FUD first & ask questions later™
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:04:30 AM

two words. Free Market  Grin
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:45:09 AM

four words: 'No barrier to entry'

Use of malicious negative trust to suppress free speech discredits the bitcoin community
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:50:35 AM

For the people running around trying to extort money off people, you are on my personal shit list. Good luck.

There is no attempt at extortion or money grabbing.

If you go post in a thread in big bold scam and shit cunt your just as bad if not worse then the shitcoin itself.

Use your words, but choose them wisely and not like a retard.

EDIT: ADT is going back on the list.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:36:16 AM

For the people running around trying to extort money off people, you are on my personal shit list. Good luck.

If you go post in a thread in big bold scam and shit cunt your just as bad if not worse then the shitcoin itself.

he has put ADT on the list because I was asleep when he sent this message >

3 hours to remove that negative feedback.

There has been no extortion attempts and will give admin full access to my msgs to prove it.

I don't think you understand so I'll give you three hours.

The negative feedback that I left him was nothing to do with this thread take a look for your self > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104282
I have seen that he has made most of the people that negative rep him remove the neg rep

you have proven once again that I was right to give you negative rep for forcing people to remove negative rep

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:37:56 AM

There has been no extortion attempts and will give admin full access to my msgs to prove it.

The negative feedback that I left him was nothing to do with this thread take a look for your self > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104282
I have seen that he has made most of the people that negative rep him remove the neg rep

you have proven once again that I was right to give you negative rep for forcing people to remove negative rep

No one is forced to remove negative rep. Zach Clarke is now on my personal shitlist for life. No further discussions by me will be had on the matter.

Have a nice day.

Cheesy
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:47:07 AM

No one is forced to remove negative rep. Zach Clarke is now on my personal shitlist for life. No further discussions by me will be had on the matter.

Have a nice day.

Cheesy

No turning back now bro.

This is going to be so funny.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you say nobody is forced yet you tried to force me

why do you want to do this to ADT ? There is no reason to destroy the value of peoples ADT holdings just because you lost some rep due to negative feedback are you really that pathetic ?

if you never tried to extort people if the first place you would never have received the feedback !

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:25:06 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 09:55:18 AM by muddafudda

I must make one thing clear. My and Zach used to be lovers but he caught me exploring my sexuality with a women and we broke up. Confirmed I was the pitcher and he was the catcher.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:44:03 PM

Adding Bitcoin+ to the termination list.  IPO scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.0
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:45:55 PM

Adding Bitcoin+ to the termination list.  IPO scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.0

yes, uncalled for and definite scambos
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:42:55 PM

So you finally figured that out. FYI, there's an old lawyer's saying: "The louder the voice, the weaker the case."

What you really need for your operation is a point man with a known track record of judiciousness: the kind of person who's very well known in the community (much more known than, say, myself) and who hardly ever badmouths. That kind of person can say "scam" - "or "high risk, little reward" - in a way that counts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ilccoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:50:34 PM

they are all going to die anyway and everyone who gets burned in the process has learned a valuable lesson.

CemQJWb3qA3DKsUV8nyfkgRe57zEKgmUm7
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

I must make one thing clear. My and Zach used to be lovers but he caught me exploring my sexuality with a women and we broke up. Confirmed I was the pitcher and he was the catcher.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lmao you have to resort to that just because you cant prove i have done anything wrong

( have you considered that the reason you cant find any proof is because i haven't done anything )

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:01:36 PM

they are all going to die anyway and everyone who gets burned in the process has learned a valuable lesson.

they won't get burned if you stop scamming them..
you can't promote scam coins and say your not supporting them and luring in others then saying well
too bad.. they fell for my scammy bs stunts..

solution: stop pulling stupid scammy stunts and supporting them then.

fuck you guys i am REALLY sick and fucking tired of 90% of you playing dumb about this !
you all fumble over yourselves spouting propaganda adding hash support bumping topics proclaiming shit like Doge coin is going "to da moon"
and then making new clones and making new pools and adding them to exchanges while all of you in unison say oh it's not me i didn't do anything.
yeah you all did ! and man up about it too !
A joke like Doge coin would not have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for the support people tried so hard to give.

you better smarten up or their will be no more scams to pull.. the scene will be dead.
Start using your brains or don't the choice is yours.

reality check brats.. some snotty brat in high school is not a financial annalist and shouldn't actually have anything to do with currencies.
i don't take lectures from little shits.. They should stay in school and shut the fuck up.
Just imagine if fiat was controlled by 14 yr old Doge coin supporters .. we'd be in the biggest recession ever.
Snotty meme loving / posting 4chan reddiot brats should have nothing to do with world wide currencies with the intention of replacing the worlds fiat.
and since that IS what is going in i am stunned to fucking death we are even letting these god damn brats run the whole show.
Screw these dumb brats.. they need to sit down and stfu and let the adults handle things.. keep your meme coins in the school yard !

enough of this i bought a lot of gpu's at 600 bucks each so now i need to flash mine a clone scam coin bullshit.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: