Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review hunt  (Read 191 times)
Shaegxy_92 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 10:56:28 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 09:16:41 AM by Shaegxy_92

Good day guys, I'm here to introduce to a crypto community which allow users to participate in simple quests and being compensated in hunt token.

Several quests are being posted by the hunt makers which gives the hunters to select from them and give quality feedbacks too.

Reviewhunt is regarded as a marketing hub that can actually  achieve missions for your products, social channels and marketing content.

Also it can also help in app reviews, surveys, and much more.
More than 25,000 tech influencers from over 150 countries will join your quest, and help you achieve your marketing goal.

You can check through review hunt by visiting the website http://review.hunt.town/  where you can join as a hunter or maker or both with the help of the new website interphase.

Thanks for reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:00:13 AM

I cant open the link provided, i dont know whats wrings maybe its on your side.
Are your platfotm can earn free tokens by just reviewing a project or there are task needed to be completed before you will get rewards ?
Are you given only your tokens for rewards?
Where exchange your token listed?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

project7
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:30:03 AM

http://review.hunt.town/ --> This is the site URL
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:47:44 AM

They should have the option of bitcoin payment other than USD as you are also posting under bitcoin discussion. How much is their minimum withdrawal?
Kupid002

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:52:13 AM

ok i see it already but to be honest i am disappointed with the rewards given its too small for a bounty hunters to have interest to participate. Even you have many task available in the webiste its still too small even you combine all the rewards and participate to all available task.
BTW this thread fit to altcoin discussion or service altcoin thread since you are promoting your website.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:00:42 AM

I don't  trust the website, the Kucoinplay signup task revealed it all, you simply use your referral link to grow higher on Kucoinplay website and in the end you get paid which worth 1000usdt and you are willing to pay people in return, this is shady business

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
project7
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:23:28 PM

It's a two-sided platform: hunters and makers. The rule is so simple. The maker post a marketing quest with a quest reward. Hunters can join the quest if they think it's enough quest reward. If not, simply not to join. When hunters submit their proofs of participations and the maker approve them, they get paid via USD Points in 4 hours. Once they get the USD rewards, they can withdraw via HUNT tokens for the equal amount of USD rewards at the market price. Some quests may have high quest rewards and some others not. It's a free market system. Hope this helps a little bit to understand.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:20:22 PM

ok i see it already but to be honest i am disappointed with the rewards given its too small for a bounty hunters to have interest to participate. Even you have many task available in the webiste its still too small even you combine all the rewards and participate to all available task.
BTW this thread fit to altcoin discussion or service altcoin thread since you are promoting your website.
I agree and i tried to visit the site and try to check the rewards ex. for this one;

Post a Youtube video about the GAPS Project
$15.00
for each hunter

It isnt really worth for the time and effort and also most of task are only for Koreans.
Kupid002

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:26:25 AM

I agree and i tried to visit the site and try to check the rewards ex. for this one;

Post a Youtube video about the GAPS Project
$15.00
for each hunter

It isnt really worth for the time and effort and also most of task are only for Koreans.
Yes its better to make your own content than advertising a campaign thay will only give you 15$ there are many youtubers that only accept 200$ and up  offer for that kind of task. Only few person will participate with that a channel that not even have a 1k followers can do this job and not for those well known  crypto enthusiast in youtube.
Besides you dont even know what will be the value of the given rewards once its available to trade.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Shaegxy_92 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 09:49:07 PM

They should have the option of bitcoin payment other than USD as you are also posting under bitcoin discussion. How much is their minimum withdrawal?
Then minimum withdrawal is $1 with the transaction of $0.20. Currently, the creation of tab to convert your earnings to credit card is still in progress.
You can also be part of the review hunt community by typing into your browser https://review.hunt.town/r/88 and you'll surely get rewards for completing simple tasks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: