Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which payment should i accpte ?
Bitcoin - 8 (100%)
perfectmoney - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling new iPhones and Samsung phones  (Read 310 times)
zoah99 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:28:26 AM

i Have a big quntity of samsung phones and iphones and i would like to sell via my website  what do you guys suggest ? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:58:02 AM

Why don't you use ebay? The ts where a lot of tvses sorts of sales seem to happen for many reasons. Btc might not be good to use on your website since its irreversible and leans people have to trust you before sending the funds and you also have to maintain a good payment server.,
zoah99 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:24:07 AM

Thanks for your reply , the problem is ebay doesn 't accepte bitcoin or perfectmoney , btw thanks again  Smiley
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:36:00 PM

personally I would go for BTC, but you would have to factor in the refunds and how will you credit the people back, if needed.

eBay and PayPal I personally stay away from them as they have fees which would have to be included in the price, making you sell at either a market price or for a lesser profit.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:49:48 AM

Why don't you use ebay? The ts where a lot of tvses sorts of sales seem to happen for many reasons. Btc might not be good to use on your website since its irreversible and leans people have to trust you before sending the funds and you also have to maintain a good payment server.,

He can easily be scammed out of his money by selling on eBay.

personally I would go for BTC, but you would have to factor in the refunds and how will you credit the people back, if needed.

eBay and PayPal I personally stay away from them as they have fees which would have to be included in the price, making you sell at either a market price or for a lesser profit.

Fees aren't a problem, people purposely scamming you are.
I sold 1 phone once, and dude initiated a chargeback the next day even though it wasn't theoretically possible for the phone to arrive in 1 day.
The phone was already shipped.
Good thing he was a dumbass and he filed a wrong complaint (unauthorized access instead of items&services) so eBay sided with me since we exchanged messages and it was obvious he wasn't hacked when he ordered the phone.

Looking for a signature campaign.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 04:34:47 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7)

I sold 1 phone once, and dude initiated a chargeback the next day even though it wasn't theoretically possible for the phone to arrive in 1 day.
Good thing he was a dumbass and he filed a wrong complaint (unauthorized access instead of items&services) so eBay sided with me since we exchanged messages and it was obvious he wasn't hacked when he ordered the phone.

initiating a chargeback is not sufficient for you to lose the money - when using paypal and ebay - they have to PROVE you didn't provide the item. If it is shipped but not arrived, then paypal/ebay can see that - if it has arrived, they are required to send the item back and the seller has to confirm they got it back BEFORE the buyer gets a refund.

if he was claiming his card was used without permission, he would still have to send back what he receives. Cannot simply scream fraud and then still keep the goods.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:39:29 PM

initiating a chargeback is not sufficient for you to lose the money - when using paypal and ebay - they have to PROVE you didn't provide the item. If it is shipped but not arrived, then paypal/ebay can see that - if it has arrived, they are required to send the item back and the seller has to confirm they got it back BEFORE the buyer gets a refund.

if he was claiming his card was used without permission, he would still have to send back what he receives. Cannot simply scream fraud and then still keep the goods.

The problem with eBay is the "item not as described" claim which is usually an automatic return. The other problem is users returning items to sellers and not actually returning the item and/or returning a different product, in which case it's up to you to file a police report for theft/fraud and eBay doesn't care and counts it as "the price of doing business". Not to mention the new taxes and 13% in fees you pay between eBay and PayPal.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 04:40:53 PM

The problem with eBay is the "item not as described" claim which is usually an automatic return. The other problem is users returning items to sellers and not actually returning the item and/or returning a different product, in which case it's up to you to file a police report for theft/fraud and eBay doesn't care and counts it as "the price of doing business". Not to mention the new taxes and 13% in fees you pay between eBay and PayPal.

true - but there is still protection for the seller - even it involves more paperwork. I avoid them as much as possible just for the fees alone.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
GizmoBit

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:47:21 AM

Which models do you have for Sale ? Let me know, if I can buy one right now.
bugsbuds

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:47:49 AM

Are these phones good phones? Or are the phones who are rejected and have some problems? I see a TV news about what someone do with rejected phones.
RedMoonVPN

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:18:51 PM

If the phones are in fact brand new (unused) and original with it's original box and packaging I might be interested in acquiring one. What are you prices and models for Samsung phones?
cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 03:10:17 AM

I will buy your i phone with bitcoin. But i Don't know your location and your price.. First let me know...then i can buy.. Grin   

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
abdulfatah.busari

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:47:56 PM

i Have a big quntity of samsung phones and iphones and i would like to sell via my website  what do you guys suggest ? Huh

If you are from the US, you can easily sell on Swappa, it might not be easy selling here. Scammers everywhere you know.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
acemax

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:06:19 PM

Do you have the pics of those phones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: