Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Art: drawing using Arabic words.  (Read 163 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 08:32:35 AM

Do you remember the Bitcointalk 10th anniversary art contest, in which Iparticipated with a friend using this drawing[1].

Frankly, the idea was good and won some satoshi. Now I had the same idea in mind, which is designing home paintings that bear the same Arab character, drawing lines, with the possibility of adding any logo, pic inside it. More[1].

What do you think of these designs? Would you like to buy it and how much would such graphics be worth.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5193860.msg53122407#msg53122407

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:37:42 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Honestly, it looks like it was a very laborious art to make, but it's not the kind of art I would like to have. But, anyway, congratulations on the work.
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 09:03:41 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Nice, very nice  Wink
Any reason why you would limit your artwork like this to just Arabic words ?  Think you could really expand your potential buyers by using different languages. Just a thought
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:40:07 AM

Honestly, it looks like it was a very laborious art to make, but it's not the kind of art I would like to have. But, anyway, congratulations on the work.
Thank you for answering, it is not necessary for everyone to like it. It is about the acceptable, I want to know the extent of interest in such arts.

Nice, very nice  Wink
Any reason why you would limit your artwork like this to just Arabic words ?  Think you could really expand your potential buyers by using different languages. Just a thought

The basic idea is to highlight this type of art because it is not widespread, the buyers' circle "potential buyers" can be expanded by adding more models and ideas. I am looking for initial impressions and whether the idea deserves experimentation or is it a waste of time.

Generally, I will try to get more responses to decide.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:48:48 PM

Thank you for answering, it is not necessary for everyone to like it. It is about the acceptable, I want to know the extent of interest in such arts.
I think the Arabic drawing words market only has a small market (maybe only Arabs and Muslims)..  it is almost like calligraphy (this is different because it does not use the verse of the Alquran).. there are still many people outside who think that having an Arabic art writing is a Muslim, whereas this is only an Arabic commonwealth language. I hope your artwork gets bigger and better known so people no longer think that the one who has Arabic artwork is a Muslim..  btw, good luck for you.

hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 07:07:07 AM

Quote from: Chrystora123
I think the Arabic drawing words market only has a small market (maybe only Arabs and Muslims)..  
Likewise, many consider that the use of motifs in Arabic is evidence of verses from the Great Qur’an, but in the end it is a word script, just like English, Japanese, and others.

I disagree with you, I do not think that the paintings adhere to the language barriers, as there are many works in the Chinese language, the owners of which did not understand the meanings of those words.
Overall, there doesn't seem to be much interest here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██