Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLDS - Digital currency backed by real gold  (Read 1289 times)
GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:07:06 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 05:31:54 AM by GLDS

If this project is backed by real gold why do you need to sell PreICO $ 1.0? is it true that this project needs funding?
There is no clear profile about the team to find out whether the team is really involved in it because there are many such projects and the end continues to fail.
The white paper is in Russian, so I can't read it, hmm, it's really unnatural.

I am from a Russian-speaking country, maybe I will read white paper, but I know, most of russian project - scam Sad

Later I will give an opinion about the project.
Although, after reading a couple of paragraphs, I saw a lot of mistakes in Russian. Damn, really? They are clearly scammers.

You are in a hurry with conclusions. I will ask you to review the Russian-language version of WP and eliminate all errors. In addition, you yourself will agree with me that the "Russian-speaking scammers" would never have made mistakes, because this would have attracted extra attention to them.

If this project is backed by real gold why do you need to sell PreICO $ 1.0? is it true that this project needs funding?
There is no clear profile about the team to find out whether the team is really involved in it because there are many such projects and the end continues to fail.

I am from a Russian-speaking country, maybe I will read white paper, but I know, most of russian project - scam Sad

Although, after reading a couple of paragraphs, I saw a lot of mistakes in Russian. Damn, really? They are clearly scammers.

please give us feedback as soon as you find something here so people will be warned by this yet another "gold-backed" project. i somehow agree that there are a lot of russian projects that turned out to be scam but it would be nice if we have valid proof to back up the claim. isn't it?

anyone can post their gold photos but to verify their actual gold holdings, they should employ a third party auditor and show their actual assets. we are already tired of these gold backed projects, so as soon as we uncover their true motives, the better. so those naive investors will not fall to this trap.

Soon we will connect the ability to view cameras from our field and you will see for yourself.

I have seen many of this project and no one did work so far! Hope this one well be a good one
There are simply more beautiful pictures in this project than in other similar ones Cheesy
And people like beautiful pictures... and the word "gold" Cool
As for me another ICO scam.

We thank you for your time on our project. I assure you that you are jumping to conclusions too fast. Please follow the development of the project and you will see for yourself that you have judged us incorrectly.

There's not much in here. How can you prove that you own something just by having those fancy pictures and videos? We want transparency and real documents that we could check 24/7, not those facade that you are presenting to us that you get after googleing for 5 seconds. Where can we actually see this company? Does this company complied with the legalities yet? we need answers.

I haven't read much but if you could point us to where we could get the answer, then that would be good too but if you are just pointing to your whitepaper without giving a definite source, then this is a definite scam.

100% of ICO projects tell about their tasks with a link to their white paper. And you know that very well. Anyway, I'll let the team know what you think. Thanks.

Personally, I begin to investigate this project since few days ago, but I have bit problem since their whitepaper in on Russian language which is I can't understand.

Plz. English WP http://www.gdigit.io/WhitePaperGdigitEng.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:48:14 AM

These images are stock photos from google. What kind of point do you want to make by posting it?
you're wrong. these are our photos. follow our news and see more.

This is an article from 2014, where you can find more pictures of that big gold nugget you claim it is your own. It was found in Tarnagulla, Australia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2801160/return-gold-rush-young-dad-strikes-gold-finding-two-large-nuggets-worth-two-thousand-dollars.html

Our gold!

We would like to show you some more photos of gold also mined in our gold mining deposits.

Stay tuned and explore more. To learn more check our website: http://gdigit.io/

And yet another picture that can be found in bunch of other websites too. Looks to me like you are taking gold nuggets pictures from various websites and using them as proof.

Nice catch!
Scammers are so lazy that they use other people's pictures of past years.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
canovan25

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:18:24 AM

Did you see what is on this link? There is a Russian version
And it’s very strange when the whole team is Russian-speaking, and they write with such childish mistakes. Look at the branch, there was my second message, I figured out what was happening, the project has obvious problems

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:29:29 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 09:34:25 AM by GLDS

please give us feedback as soon as you find something here so people will be warned by this yet another "gold-backed" project. i somehow agree that there are a lot of russian projects that turned out to be scam but it would be nice if we have valid proof to back up the claim. isn't it?

anyone can post their gold photos but to verify their actual gold holdings, they should employ a third party auditor and show their actual assets. we are already tired of these gold backed projects, so as soon as we uncover their true motives, the better. so those naive investors will not fall to this trap.

Sorry, I am writing through Google Translate, if something is not clear, specify.
I read the full WP - yes, it seems that they wrote in haste. If we consider in essence, what can we say:
It can be seen that the guys really delved into the topic of gold mining. There are two options: soft cap & hard cap. Everything is painted to the dollar, where the money goes, it would seem, everything is fine. I began to look at the cost of equipment (Each unit costs more than $ 100K) and the cost is overstated by 50% (Alarm # 1). Token buyback - soft cap $ 3.5M investment model - buyback to $ 1.2M token. Hard cap investment model at $ 11.5M - buyback at $ 1.6M (Alarm # 2). There are three companies - Kalbatau Inter Gold LLP, NURSULTANGOLD LLP and GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited, which cannot be verified due to the peculiarities of the work of government bodies, which have licenses to carry out the corresponding work, which also cannot be verified (No. 292-EL and 293-EL dated September 3, 2019 on exploration of solid mineral) (Alarm # 3). They also declare that if they own more than 1,555 tokens, they will open an account in gold in the national bank of Kazakhstan or in a very large Russian bank. At the moment, I have written two official letters to find out if this is true. I am waiting for an answer from these institutions, but previously - it looks insanely crazy.

Thank you very much for your attention to our project. I will give some comments on your post:
1) You should probably wait for White Paper in English - it will be published on the site in the near future and I will give a link to this document here as soon as the editors check it.
2) You mentioned that the prices for equipment in our plan are too high - but this is not so. Let's take the first unit Shantui Bulldozer SD 32 - in our WP we set the price 230.000 USD. Such a bulldozer at a dealer in Russia costs 18.500.000 rubles (this is about 300,000 dollars) - the price is not overvalued or increased. https://chelyabinsk.gruzovik.ru/offers/constructions/buldoser/shantui/sd32/816398/
You can also request a price from the manufacturer’s factory http://en.shantuimall.com/goods/machine_view.html?gid=1099
3) On page 9 of our WP, you can see the licenses that we can send you by mail, if required.

And it’s very strange when the whole team is Russian-speaking, and they write with such childish mistakes. Look at the branch, there was my second message, I figured out what was happening, the project has obvious problems

Sorry. My mistake.

This link will be used to download ENG WP soon.
I have already informed the team of all the shortcomings. Thank you for your attention. We'll fix it.

These images are stock photos from google. What kind of point do you want to make by posting it?

This is an article from 2014, where you can find more pictures of that big gold nugget you claim it is your own. It was found in Tarnagulla, Australia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2801160/return-gold-rush-young-dad-strikes-gold-finding-two-large-nuggets-worth-two-thousand-dollars.html

Our gold!

We would like to show you some more photos of gold also mined in our gold mining deposits.

And yet another picture that can be found in bunch of other websites too. Looks to me like you are taking gold nuggets pictures from various websites and using them as proof.

Nice catch!

Don't be so categorical. Scammers would make such a mistake. I assure you that if you continue to observe our project, you will change your mind.

The photos you have  found are really from the stock. We apologize to you and the community. And we are also very grateful that at the initial stage you spent so much time on our project and found errors. Our manager who runs social networks took photos from the site and mixed up the photo. He mistook photos from other sources for real photos. Thanks again to all of you. We will fix this error!

We are ready to provide an opportunity to communicate with the CEO or team members in person via video / telephone.

In April and May, when the snow comes down, we will also be happy to invite you and everyone to our field to show everything as it is.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:00:51 AM

Sorry, I am writing through Google Translate, if something is not clear, specify.
I read the full WP - yes, it seems that they wrote in haste. If we consider in essence, what can we say:
It can be seen that the guys really delved into the topic of gold mining. There are two options: soft cap & hard cap. Everything is painted to the dollar, where the money goes, it would seem, everything is fine. I began to look at the cost of equipment (Each unit costs more than $ 100K) and the cost is overstated by 50% (Alarm # 1). Token buyback - soft cap $ 3.5M investment model - buyback to $ 1.2M token. Hard cap investment model at $ 11.5M - buyback at $ 1.6M (Alarm # 2). There are three companies - Kalbatau Inter Gold LLP, NURSULTANGOLD LLP and GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited, which cannot be verified due to the peculiarities of the work of government bodies, which have licenses to carry out the corresponding work, which also cannot be verified (No. 292-EL and 293-EL dated September 3, 2019 on exploration of solid mineral) (Alarm # 3). They also declare that if they own more than 1,555 tokens, they will open an account in gold in the national bank of Kazakhstan or in a very large Russian bank. At the moment, I have written two official letters to find out if this is true. I am waiting for an answer from these institutions, but previously - it looks insanely crazy.

Thank you very much for your attention to our project. I will give some comments on your post:
1) You should probably wait for White Paper in English - it will be published on the site in the near future and I will give a link to this document here as soon as the editors check it.
2) You mentioned that the prices for equipment in our plan are too high - but this is not so. Let's take the first unit Shantui Bulldozer SD 32 - in our WP we set the price 230.000 USD. Such a bulldozer at a dealer in Russia costs 18.500.000 rubles (this is about 300,000 dollars) - the price is not overvalued or increased. https://chelyabinsk.gruzovik.ru/offers/constructions/buldoser/shantui/sd32/816398/
You can also request a price from the manufacturer’s factory http://en.shantuimall.com/goods/machine_view.html?gid=1099
3) On page 9 of our WP, you can see the licenses that we can send you by mail, if required.

Sorry. My mistake.

I have already informed the team of all the shortcomings. Thank you for your attention. We'll fix it.

Our gold!

Nice catch!

Don't be so categorical. Scammers would make such a mistake. I assure you that if you continue to observe our project, you will change your mind.

The photos you have  found are really from the stock. We apologize to you and the community. And we are also very grateful that at the initial stage you spent so much time on our project and found errors. Our manager who runs social networks took photos from the site and mixed up the photo. He mistook photos from other sources for real photos. Thanks again to all of you. We will fix this error!

We are ready to provide an opportunity to communicate with the CEO or team members in person via video / telephone.

In April and May, when the snow comes down, we will also be happy to invite you and everyone to our field to show everything as it is.

Well, you answered me that photos were your own, didn't you? And Whitepaper is still in Russian language
canovan25

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:18:02 AM

~~~~

And I saw 10 million rubles each. This is approximately 155K dollars.
But this is not so important. Why can not I take a lease? I understand that many people consider Russia a country where bears run around the streets and where only a wild field exists in general, but there are quite good leasing conditions there (like Kazakhstan, where they will mine gold). It is also possible options for a loan, short-term lease, purchase of a previously used equipment, for example. There are also other options, not just buying, because

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:37:17 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 03:38:36 AM by GLDS

Sorry. My mistake.

Our gold!

Nice catch!

The photos you have  found are really from the stock. We apologize to you and the community. And we are also very grateful that at the initial stage you spent so much time on our project and found errors. Our manager who runs social networks took photos from the site and mixed up the photo. He mistook photos from other sources for real photos. Thanks again to all of you. We will fix this error!

Well, you answered me that photos were your own, didn't you? And Whitepaper is still in Russian language

1. The message that you comment on in plain text says that it was a Manager error. Of course, the person who used these photos for social networks and spoke to you before me was sure that they were taken at the field.

2. I know. Please be patient. The team is already working on fixing the bugs.

~~~~

And I saw 10 million rubles each. This is approximately 155K dollars.
But this is not so important. Why can not I take a lease? I understand that many people consider Russia a country where bears run around the streets and where only a wild field exists in general, but there are quite good leasing conditions there (like Kazakhstan, where they will mine gold). It is also possible options for a loan, short-term lease, purchase of a previously used equipment, for example. There are also other options, not just buying, because

The link that was sended leads to the page of the bulldozer indicated in our plan. Its price is 18.5 million rubles. Could you please show - where did you see the price of 10 million rubles?
We want to note that prices in different countries (Kazakhstan, China, Russia) may vary and we need not just a purchase, but also access to equipment in hard-to-reach areas.
Nevertheless, we are a business project and are interested in maximizing cost savings. Therefore, if someone has an offer how to BUY equipment at a lower price, we will gladly consider them.

When drawing up a business plan, the option of buying equipment was considered due to certain circumstances. If you want to know which ones - it will be better to ask the project’s leads, because we already offered you a conversation with the team.

We also want to note: we have already successfully completed the pre-SALE - this means that we have the funds to implement the first steps for gold mining. It will begin in the spring (April-May 2020) regardless of the fees for the ICO. At the same time, we will add Live cameras that will work on-line at our site. Also, everyone will be able to come to the field and see it with their own eyes.

The things you should know about the project Gdigit (GLDS)

Gdigit (GLDS) is a project that provides effective synergy of high digital technologies with the real sector of the economy – namely, with the extraction of gold and other precious metals.

The difference between the project and its analogues is that each GLDS token has a gold equivalent (equal to 0.02 grams of gold), which gives it high stability and investment attractiveness.

GLDS is based on the existing business of developing gold ore and placer deposits in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kalbatau Inter Gold LLP and NURSULTAN GOLD LLP are part of the GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited. The fields owned by our company are located in the East Kazakhstan region of the country. The company conducts absolutely legitimate business and has a transparent accounting and reporting.

Work on the extraction and further processing of precious metal is provided with a full set of permits from the regulatory and Supervisory authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

Kalbatau Inter Gold LLP has the right of subsoil use under License no. 292-EL and 293-EL dated September 3, 2019 for exploration of solid minerals on blocks M-44-105-(10g5a-13,14,15,19,20,25) M-44-105-(10g-5B-11.16) M-44-105- (10g-5V-4.5).

The main mission of our project is to make investments in gold and other precious metals more attractive and accessible to as wide range of investors as possible.

http://gdigit.io/

About our fields

As we have already said, the fields owned by our company are located in the East Kazakhstan region of the country. The results of the exploration work proved the economic feasibility of the project.

Proven reserves of placer gold alone in the valleys and terraces of the deposits are about 1000 kg. Gold reserves in the sulfide-quartz-stranded formation are estimated at 5-6 tons.

The medium-term production plan is calculated until 2023, and the entire volume of gold extracted from the fields, according to current legislation, is subject to mandatory redemption by the National Bank of Kazakhstan.

NURSULTAN GOLD LLP is also in the process of obtaining licenses and a project for exploration of solid minerals. It is planned for February-March 2020. Forecast reserves of the P2+P3 category are 5-7 tons of gold, including 0.5-0.7 tons of placer gold with an average content of Au-350-780mg / m3.

Design works and exploration of solid minerals were carried out. Evaluation of known, as well as identification of blind veins and formations of rare metal pegmatites at depth, and their prospects based on the study of the spatial position, size, and material composition of productive zones. At the same time, it was envisaged to refine maps of the scale 1:10,000 and 1:2000, to assess the known pegmatite veins from the surface and to the depth of the category C2 and forecast resources P1, to draw up economic considerations on the feasibility of setting these manifestations on the state balance.

Forecast reserves of the P2+P3 category are 3-5 tons of gold, including 0.5-0.8 tons of placer gold with an average content of Au-250-500mg / m3, tin is required for exploration and after that it will be possible to determine the prospects. For rare metal elements of the order of 2 tons.

GLDS is a real opportunity to become a part of an ambitious and promising project that has already been launched today!

Photos of gold from our deposits

Today we would like to share with you a few photos of the extracted gold from our fields.

As you know, in the near future we are planning to launch an online broadcast so that everyone can see how the extraction of precious metals is going on. But, until we have launched this option, look at the photo.

We will continue sharing photos and videos with you in order to show that our token is reinforced by a real asset!

canovan25

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:11:20 PM

~text~

If you are interested in the fate of the project, you can give contact to Russian-speaking participants in the project, I will ask them all exciting and important questions and with permission I will post on the forum so that all questions disappear. I am very interested to know if the project really is what is being told in white paper, thank you.

Also, participants in the discussion, you can ask some interesting and unusual questions. If possible, I will ask the most important people of the project.

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:10:44 AM

~text~

If you are interested in the fate of the project, you can give contact to Russian-speaking participants in the project, I will ask them all exciting and important questions and with permission I will post on the forum so that all questions disappear. I am very interested to know if the project really is what is being told in white paper, thank you.

Also, participants in the discussion, you can ask some interesting and unusual questions. If possible, I will ask the most important people of the project.

We will be happy to arrange for you call or chat with the team members so that you can ask all the questions. This is a great idea!
canovan25

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:15:00 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2020, 10:55:08 PM by canovan25

~text~

We will be happy to arrange for you call or chat with the team members so that you can ask all the questions. This is a great idea!

The call is unlikely to work, because I'm not from Russia and not from Kazakhstan, as well as a personal meeting. But a telegram, an e-mail or even a nickname for bitcoin talk will do just fine.

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:06:01 PM

~text~

The call is unlikely to work, because I'm not from Russia and not from Kazakhstan, as well as a personal meeting. But a telegram, an e-mail or even a nickname for bitcoin talk will do just fine.

We can arrange a chat or call to Skype or Zoom. Also in March-April, Live cameras will appear at the field and we will be glad to welcome everyone on the site.
canovan25

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 04:45:40 PM

~text~

We can arrange a chat or call to Skype or Zoom. Also in March-April, Live cameras will appear at the field and we will be glad to welcome everyone on the site.

I dont have Skype/Zoom.

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:59:27 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 05:53:45 AM by GLDS

Our main goal

Mining is defined as that activity that focuses on the search, exploitation and extraction of minerals, constituting one of the most important tasks within the primary sector of the economy worldwide. It is in fact one of the oldest existing activities.

Our main goal is to make gold and other precious metals more accessible to all people through our cryptocurrency, obtaining the best possible price both for our clients and for our community, with emphasis being placed on the transparency and safety of our transactions.

Most importantly, the  GLDS project provides a unique link between gold and our tokens, in such a way that even if there were negative scenarios for gold and for tokens, users who trust in our cryptocurrency will still benefit.

In addition, do not overlook the fact that the demand for gold already exists! So, we do not need to create it in an artificial way. It is a confirmed fact that the gold is the most stable investment material today, and the demand for it constantly grows. The growth in demand for gold is a stimulus for the growth and development of the  GLDS project, as a result of which its token will grow.

Don’t delay in becoming part of our community, and register here: http://gdigit.io/

I dont have Skype/Zoom.
Then how about a chat? https://t.me/GLDS_chat Well, or suggest a format that will be convenient for you.

Photos of gold from our deposits
Today we would like to share with you a few photos of the extracted gold from our fields.

Experts highly appreciated GLDS project

GLDS got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.4 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects. We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

http://cryptoconsulting.info/ico-list/?ico=Gdigit

67% of retail investors in the world consider gold a reliable protection against inflation and currency fluctuations, and 61% trust gold more than currencies that are not reinforced by gold, since gold is the most protected asset. The prospect of gold as a tool for investment will grow as well as its price.

Our main goal is to make gold and other precious metals more accessible to a wide range of people using our GLDS cryptocurrency, ensuring transparency and security of all transactions conducted in our system.

Using modern technologies, we can:

- certify the entire process of mining precious metals;
- allow buyers to check the origin of the metal;
- give a guarantee that the metal is extracted legally;
- track all transactions and payments made as part of  GLDS project.

GLDS is a real opportunity to become a part of an ambitious and promising project that has already been launched today!

Blockchain and gold mining

For the precious metal mining industry, which has been fighting illegal mining methods for many years, the use of blockchain can be a turning point.

Blockchain technology will help make the gold mining process more transparent and accessible to the General public. The goal of using the new technology is to increase the transparency of all transactions and ensure full traceability of metals.

Blockchain is a digital registry that is distributed, decentralized, verifiable, and unchangeable. It can be used to record transactions of almost any value. In fact, it is a shared database that everyone can see and update. The system provides many advantages for supply chains, including a high level of transparency. This is because everyone can view and check the registry, but no one can change or delete entries from it.

Consumers will be able to track all transactions, and in the future – to track the origin of the metal. It will be easy to find out whether a product, such as precious metals, is of high quality and legal.

What is an unallocated metal account (NMA) and why is it needed?

As we have already said, in order to achieve our goals, we created our own decentralized cryptocurrency within GLDS project, which is based on a high-tech concept of ensuring high liquidity of the token. Each coin of our project is provided with gold in the equivalent of 0.02 grams.

Thanks to this, all participants of GLDS project have the opportunity not only to become part of a high-tech business, but also to ensure that they receive a guaranteed income in any situation.

However, let's also look at what an unallocated metal account (NMA) means and why it is needed.

Unallocated metal account (NMA) - this option will be available to holders of GLDS tokens. NMA- is an account opened by the bank for the customer to account for the movement of metal in Troy ounce without specifying individual characteristics (ingot number, manufacturer's mark, etc.).

Unallocated metal accounts can be opened in Halyk Bank, and in Sberbank.:

- the minimum gold weight for exchanging GLDS tokens is 1 Troy ounce , corresponding to 31.1035 grams;

- the minimum balance of metal on an unallocated metal account is 1 Troy ounce. The deposit and withdrawal of metal from an unallocated metal account is made with an accuracy of 1/10 part of a Troy ounce without applying rounding rules;

- any holder of more than 1555 tokens will be able to open an NMA in exchange for GLDS.

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:17:36 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 07:37:22 AM by GLDS

Dear community! We remind you that our ICO is live!

GLDS token sale has been launched, meaning you shouldn't waste time – join our community right now!

Soft Cap: $ 3 500 000
Hard Cap: $ 10 500 000
Total GLDS tokens: 15 000 000
Price: 1$

The start of the ICO, the first part of the tokens will be sold at a 25% bonus.
Join now!

https://gdigit.io/login

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:53:13 PM

GLDS token sale has been launched, meaning you shouldn't waste time – join our community right now!

Join now!

Once again you are stealing somone's photos.
https://www.festo.com/us/en/e/about-festo/sustainability-and-responsibility/compliance-id_3757/
GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:44:18 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 08:13:11 AM by GLDS

Join now!

Once again you are stealing somone's photos.
[urlLINK[/url]

Did we tell you that it was a photograph? This is a picture. It is freely available with the possibility of free use by any users. You can put it as a profile photo if you like.

Don't make such senseless accusations. This is more than inappropriate. In the records with photos from our field, we indicate that we are talking about our photos. And such images are used by absolutely all projects in all areas.

And please delete the link to your project. Otherwise, we will regard this as an attempt to advertise.

Nowadays, the use of blockchain technology in the mining of precious metals is a growing trend

The fact is that companies that are responsible to their customers and partners want to show transparency of all transactions. As you know in our project we also use the technology of the blockchain.

While using this technology, we also ensure transparency and security of all transactions conducted in our system.
And it is really pleasant to hear that the world community is also trying to use new technologies. For example, the Australian mint recently announced the launch of a blockchain platform for tracking gold bars.

Richard Hayes, the General director of the Perth Mint, said that the trueGold platform will allow transparent tracking of the entire gold supply chain, as well as provide detailed information about the origin of the valuable metal, its manufacturing process and subsequent points of sale. In addition, you can check the authenticity of the material on the platform, which will protect you from purchasing a fake.

https://gdigit.io/

Investment in GLDS

GLDS token is a multi-functional financial instrument that has many uses. The main value of  GLDS token is that each coin has a gold content.

The owner of each GLDS token is the owner of gold equivalent to 0.02 grams per coin. The nominal value of each GLDS token is $ 1, but at the ICO stage, coins can be purchased at a discount.

This means that the project participants who have joined us at this stage have the opportunity to purchase gold at the best price on the market at the moment.

Join our project right now: https://gdigit.io/

Blockchain and gold mining

We are confident that blockchain will provide a broad overview of the global supply chain of precious metals and will forever change the business model in this industry.

WIth the use of blockchain in this industry, you can carefully track the supply chain and confirm the quality of the precious metals provided. Blockchain platforms developed for companies associated with gold mining and the sale of precious metals can directly connect producers, sellers and investors, greatly facilitating and optimizing the trading process.

Let's turn to world practice! In mid-January 2020, Tradewind Markets announced the completion of the first gold sale transaction using Tradewind Origins blockchain platform. The deal included the transfer of gold from Agnico Eagle Mines to the Bank of Montreal. As part of the deal, 5,000 ounces of gold worth about $7.4 million were transferred.

Launched in November 2019, the Origins platform tracked the transfer of owner and supply chain data until the Bank of Montreal took ownership. Agnico Eagle Mines provided information about the origin of gold mined at the Laronde mine in Quebec, and the Royal canadian mint checked the quality and confirmed the origin of the precious metal.

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:21:05 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 08:25:04 AM by GLDS

GLDS tokens are the gold standard of cryptocurrency

The investment attractiveness of GLDS project is provided by the fact that the demand for gold already exists, it does not need to be created artificially and stimulated. Given the fact that the reserves of this metal on the planet are finite, the demand will only increase, and then the cost of this asset will grow.

Nowadays, gold is the most attractive, reliable and profitable investment tool. The strict binding of GLDS token to the value of gold automatically becomes a strong driver for the intensive development of the entire project. In addition, since November 2020, the company plans to carry out a quarterly buy-back of tokens, thereby increasing investor confidence in the project and further stimulating the growth of the cost of coins. GLDS token will be listed simultaneously on several exchanges, where it can be bought, sold, or exchanged for another cryptocurrency, as well as converted into Fiat funds or even gold.

GLDS tokens are the gold standard of cryptocurrency, since each coin is provided with gold at the rate of 0.02 grams per token. In total, 15,000,000 GLDS tokens will be released into circulation, and 14,000,000 GLDS tokens will be available for purchase by investors.

The cost of one token within the ICO is 0.02 grams of gold in US dollars. After the start of the ICO, the first 4,000,000 coins will be sold with a 25% bonus. Starting from November 2020, the project team plans to conduct a quarterly redemption of tokens at the market price, which means additional incentives for the value of coins.

As you know, in our project, the use of blockchain technology will make gold mining more transparent and efficient.

GLDS is the world's first cryptocurrency project that provides an effective synergy of high digital technologies and the real sector of the economy - namely, gold mining.

Today, our project keeps up with the times! We are one of the first who decided to use blockchain in the gold mining sector! We are confident that the use of new technologies will open up new opportunities to this sector.

Our words are confirmed by the world experience. Turkey's Istanbul Clearing, Settlement and Custody Bank (Takasbank) has announced the launch of BiGA Digital Gold, its own blockchain — based system for issuing, redeeming and transferring digitized gold.

According to Takasbank, The new solution allows banks to use blockchain to transfer digital assets linked to the value of physical gold. Each asset unit is equal to one gram of gold held on the Borsa Istanbul Stock Exchange (BIST).

The goal of the project is stated to "create an infrastructure that will make it possible to carry out non-cash transfer of gold using the blockchain, the equivalent of which is stored in a secure vault".

Blockchain: effective use in industry

We are confident that blockchain technology can provide the security, confidence, transparency, and unwavering trust needed to track gold from a mine to jewelry stores and individuals.

That is why in our project we use the blockchain. We would like to provide all of the above thanks to this technology and, of course, the professional attitude of the team to the project.

By the way, not so long ago, the use of blockchain technology was discussed at the world economic forum. And leading metallurgical and mining companies agreed to join forces to explore ways to use blockchain technology to increase transparency, efficiency, and tracking of materials in the mining, processing, and sales of precious metals.

This news once again confirms that digitalization covers all areas of human activity, including industrial ones! And nowadays, development is impossible without the use of the latest technologies.

canovan25

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:02:38 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 04:29:40 PM by canovan25

Hey. White paper says that Sberbank opens unallocated metal accounts for token holders. I wrote to Sberbank KZ and they said that this is not true (Text and translation below). What can you say about this?

SB Sberbank JSC (hereinafter referred to as the Bank) also expresses its respect and in addition to the Bank’s letter sent to your email address 02.21.2020 in response to your appeal No. 10022020-03-101489 of 02.09.2020 regarding the Bank's contractual relationship with the organizations of Kalbatau Inter Gold LLP, NURSULTAN GOLD LLP and / or GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited, reports the following.

The above companies are not partners of the Bank in opening unallocated metal accounts.

The bank thanks you for contacting us!

Original: ДБ AO «Cбepбaнк» (дaлee пo тeкcтy – Бaнк) выpaжaeт cвoe пoчтeниe и в дoпoлнeниe к пиcьмy Бaнкa, oтпpaвлeннoмy нa aдpec Baшeй элeктpoннoй пoчты 21.02.2020 в oтвeт нa Baшe oбpaщeниe № 10022020-03-101489 oт 09.02.2020 кacaтeльнo дoгoвopныx oтнoшeний Бaнкa c opгaнизaциями TOO «Kalbatau Inter Gold», TOO «NURSULTAN GOLD» и/или кoмпaниeй «GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited» cooбщaeт cлeдyющee.

Bышeyкaзaнныe кoмпaнии нe являютcя пapтнepaми Бaнкa пo oткpытию нeaллoкиpoвaнныx мeтaлличecкиx cчeтoв.

Бaнк блaгoдapит Bac зa oбpaщeниe!

GLDS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:23:07 AM

Hey. White paper says that Sberbank opens unallocated metal accounts for token holders. I wrote to Sberbank KZ and they said that this is not true (Text and translation below). What can you say about this?

SB Sberbank JSC (hereinafter referred to as the Bank) also expresses its respect and in addition to the Bank’s letter sent to your email address 02.21.2020 in response to your appeal No. 10022020-03-101489 of 02.09.2020 regarding the Bank's contractual relationship with the organizations of Kalbatau Inter Gold LLP, NURSULTAN GOLD LLP and / or GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited, reports the following.

The above companies are not partners of the Bank in opening unallocated metal accounts.

Original: ДБ AO «Cбepбaнк» (дaлee пo тeкcтy – Бaнк) выpaжaeт cвoe пoчтeниe и в дoпoлнeниe к пиcьмy Бaнкa, oтпpaвлeннoмy нa aдpec Baшeй элeктpoннoй пoчты 21.02.2020 в oтвeт нa Baшe oбpaщeниe № 10022020-03-101489 oт 09.02.2020 кacaтeльнo дoгoвopныx oтнoшeний Бaнкa c opгaнизaциями TOO «Kalbatau Inter Gold», TOO «NURSULTAN GOLD» и/или кoмпaниeй «GoLd Didital Standart Corporation Limited» cooбщaeт cлeдyющee.

Bышeyкaзaнныe кoмпaнии нe являютcя пapтнepaми Бaнкa пo oткpытию нeaллoкиpoвaнныx мeтaлличecкиx cчeтoв.

Hello!
First, we did not say a single word about the partnership.
Secondly, you can open a metal account in the same Sberbank in a few minutes. To open a metal account, you only need identification and money (you need to make a contribution), so we don’t quite understand the nature of your request - a partnership with a bank to open an account is not required. However, you can check this with the bank (whether partnership is needed) and also publish an official response here.
canovan25

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:35:08 PM

Hello!
First, we did not say a single word about the partnership.
Secondly, you can open a metal account in the same Sberbank in a few minutes. To open a metal account, you only need identification and money (you need to make a contribution), so we don’t quite understand the nature of your request - a partnership with a bank to open an account is not required. However, you can check this with the bank (whether partnership is needed) and also publish an official response here.

Original:
OБЩИE УCЛOBИЯ БAHКOBCКOГO OБCЛУЖИBAHИЯ ФИЗИЧECКИX ЛИЦ B ДБ AO «CБEPБAHК»

1.7.B cлyчae нaличия в Бaнкe нeoбxoдимoгo пaкeтa дoкyмeнтoв (имeeтcя cфopмиpoвaннoe дocьe Клиeнтa) и пpи нaличии Плaтeжнoй кapтoчки, пpиcoeдинeниe Клиeнтa к Oбщим ycлoвиям мoжeт быть ocyщecтвлeнo чepeз yдaлeнный кaнaл oбcлyживaния – cиcтeмe Cбepбaнк oнлaйн, c иcпoльзoвaниeм элeктpoннoй цифpoвoй пoдпиcи и/или пocpeдcтвoм динaмичecкoй идeнтификaции Клиeнтa.

Translated:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BANKING SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS IN SB “SBERBANK” JSC

1.7. If the Bank has the necessary package of documents (there is a created dossier of the Client) and with a Payment card, the Client can be connected to the General Conditions via a remote service channel - the Sberbank online system, using electronic digital Signatures and / or through dynamic identification of the Client.

That is, it turns out that to open in a couple of minutes, I need to have a bank payment card. And to get it, I need to open an account with this bank. Google, what is needed for this:

Original:

Для физичecкиx лиц - нepeзидeнтoв Pecпyблики Кaзaxcтaн

дoкyмeнт, yдocтoвepяющий личнocть;
в cлyчae oтcyтcтвия дoкyмeнтoв Pecпyблики Кaзaxcтaн, yдocтoвepяющиx личнocть -  peгиcтpaциoннoe cвидeтeльcтвo для инocтpaнцeв и лиц бeз гpaждaнcтвa;
нoтapиaльнo yдocтoвepeннyю дoвepeннocть нa пpaвo oткpытия и (или) pacпopяжeния тeкyщим cчeтoм, зa иcключeниeм cлyчaeв, кoгдa пpeдcтaвлeниe дoвepeннocти нe тpeбyeтcя yпoлнoмoчeннoмy лицy в cooтвeтcтвии c зaкoнoдaтeльcтвoм (poдитeлям или иным зaкoнным пpeдcтaвитeлям);
дoкyмeнт, yдocтoвepяющий личнocть пpeдcтaвитeля.

Translated (link):

For individuals - non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan

identity document;
in the absence of identity documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan - a registration certificate for foreigners and stateless persons;
a notarized power of attorney for the right to open and (or) dispose of a current account, with the exception of cases where the submission of a power of attorney is not required for an authorized person in accordance with the law (parents or other legal representatives);
identity document of the representative.

............................................................................... .......

It is obvious that the bank has a package of documents - a list regulated by law, so you can focus on this information. And it turns out that some incomprehensible documents are needed that require a person in the country (There is also a list of 3 specific cities on the site). That is, in essence, I will have to fly to the Republic of Kazakhstan, stay there for some time and go to different institutions, receiving thousands of different pieces of paper for opening an account? And we have not yet touched upon the KYC / AML issue, which is otherwise regulated in this country, and I’m not sure that a similar document from a neighboring country can work, and this is very important, no one wants to sit down for money laundering. And if you are not a partner of Sberbank in this matter, then we can assume that this is not possible, because it is quite time-consuming. That's why I immediately wrote to Sberbank.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: