Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] [HULI] H.U.L.I. MINING - MASTERNODE - X16RT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2689 times)
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:14:59 PM

I look forward to believing in something that is ... real Cheesy

You should probably just go outside then. I doubt you'll find anything real here lol  Roll Eyes

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:06:16 PM

I look forward to believing in something that is ... real Cheesy

You should probably just go outside then. I doubt you'll find anything real here lol  Roll Eyes

Is the project a Scam then? in your opinion ofc
xulio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:22:11 PM

Dear Colleagues!

For us, H.U.L.I. is the first experience of launching cryptocurrency projects. We came to this world for good purposes, to make the world better, just to plant as many trees as possible. Not only to enjoy the benefits that the earth gives us, but also to return the debt to it, to heal the wounds on the ground. We understood the rules of the world of cryptocurrencies, learned from our own mistakes how to start these or other processes, and how not to do it.

We made the following decision: Until mid-September of this year, the H.U.L.I. project will not have any activity visible to you. All this time we will be working on the project, in order to return to activity in mid-September and immediately pay for listing on the CB, Crex24, MNO, plant several thousand trees, take a video review, update the site, find associates for the development of the project - maintaining our social networks, popularization of our ideas to the masses and so on. We want to return fully ready for active actions and active development of the project.

We will be happy if you continue communication in our discord channel on the subject of nature help, of planting trees and we will, as far as possible, answer questions if you have them. But first of all we want to focus on rethinking and restarting the project so that it benefits the planet. And this is possible if the project will be profitable on the one hand and if interested people appear, ready for charitable contributions for the development of the project. Our project has a non-profit focus, but as it turns out, without a commercial component, cryptocurrency projects cannot function normally.

Thanks to all interested parties.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:12:55 PM

All dead? no news?

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:26:40 AM

They promised a swap in September and when nothing happened, people started asking questions in the discord server. Instead of answering those questions, they removed chat permissions from everyone and up to this day, it is still like that. Cheesy
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 10:53:29 AM

They promised a swap in September and when nothing happened, people started asking questions in the discord server. Instead of answering those questions, they removed chat permissions from everyone and up to this day, it is still like that. Cheesy

is there still a discord? i was in it but i cannot find it anymore.

what you state is true.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
orion1424

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:51:46 PM

That is 100% true.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Now, the HULI's Discord Server is offline. HULI = scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: