Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any of holding these coins?  (Read 438 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:28:31 AM

Hi ,I'm just seeking for information from people about these following projects,
1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

I'm holding bags of these coins but its rare hearing from people on here about these coins, I hardly hear anything about them, what do you guys think?

I participated in Veil bounty last year and I got some VEIL tokens.  However, I have sold 90% of the ones I got when I was in financial urgent need.  It's a token I would have preferred holding because of its good prospect.  In the other hand, I lost some Apollo currency I had with my wallet address, currently participating in their new airdrop, probably I can get some Apollo for holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:41:55 AM

Hi ,I'm just seeking for information from people about these following projects,
1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

I'm holding bags of these coins but its rare hearing from people on here about these coins, I hardly hear anything about them, what do you guys think?
Just like what you said, no one is talking about these projects because they are bad projects in this market. Now people only focus on investing in the top altcoins in this market, so if possible, you should invest like everyone else.

Veil is a good project, staking project! They had a bounty campaign here on the forum. Interesting project, as I remember there was a talk about how some developers from PIVX are in the team behind Veil, how they did an amazing job, and improved PIVX project. For now, they didn't do what they said, maybe we should give them a bit more time!

that only means that not all on the list are bad  and also means that if a coin has been rarely discused it does not mean that its already bad  .

im only familiar of the coin lcc  .  so many coin on the past that has a cash on thier names like for example etherium cash  ,  bitcoincash  ,  etc   . most of them pump so much but never returned while lcc can be one of those who are still alive  .  bitcoincash is the most succesful among them since it was a fork by btc     .
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:26:58 AM

1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

Number 1 and number 2 are privacy coins which tried their best last year and although I haven't heard much about them recently but I still think their team still have good ideas towards the platforms owing to the way they started. As for number 3, the only thing I know is that, users can mine the coin while it's tradable on Stex. For the last one I have no idea about it. However, my suggestion would be for you to check them out again to know how far the team have gone and so on, this will help you know what to do.

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:35:23 AM

I don't have any of those but I've heard about veil and maybe next time I'll check out the others on that list.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:44:57 PM

1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

I have never heard of the mentioned coins. However, I have researched through various means and realized that the position of Sero among these coins is a little better; The rest is not suitable for investment. I think you should sell them now and invest in good foundation coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: