Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RECENTL CHEATING OF yobit exchange  (Read 456 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:49:07 PM

It's easy for anyone to come up with a scam accusation against Yobit and get the support of many, this is because of their untrustworthy reputation on this forum for very long now, so it honestly should be difficult for anyone to judge in their favor or believe they didn't do what they were accused of.

But if you didn't fulfil your own part or what you were expected to do to receive the tokens in question it's all your fault, if you do not trust the exchange or you think they have not been clean in their terms/condition, then don't use the exchange again.

i have nothing against yobit as I've used that exchange several times without a problem. but if their airdrop went wrong, maybe there were some things that a user overlooked at. Anyway, it is their airdrop, so they have the prerogative who will they send it to if they gave specific tasks to fulfil before receiving those tokens. you can't really expect much from airdrop, it is a freebie so to speak. though they have relatively bad reputation in this forum, sometimes you can't avoid using their exchange as there are coins that are listed with them that can't be found in other exchanges. So it is on the user's decision to trade with them even after all these negative reviews and feedbacks. your choice!
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 08:52:26 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2020, 10:45:11 PM by retnoanjani

Whereas previously, the reputation of Yobit was slightly improved because it gave a fair reward for the signature campaign when working with the new forum, cryptotalk if I'm not mistaken. However, after several friends complained about this Airdrop Yoda, and I also participated, I became less interested anymore because the process was not instant and unlocked, yes it is indeed the right of Yobit to do things like this but it would be nice to explain in advance. So that it does not make participants disappointed and expectations are too high.
Well, my advice to other friends, and this is also a valuable lesson for me, let's do something more tangible and provide more tangible benefits than spending energy on joining complicated airdrops.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: