Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade without fees  (Read 278 times)
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 06:46:02 PM

Never heard of your website before and I'm sure there isn't any exchange out there that would want to try this without setting a ridiculous fee for withdrawal.
And don't think anyone would submit their personal details because of the no-fee offer.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:30:51 PM

Never heard of your website before and I'm sure there isn't any exchange out there that would want to try this without setting a ridiculous fee for withdrawal.
And don't think anyone would submit their personal details because of the no-fee offer.

thats it . submiting your personal details is an alternative for paying , thats why they dont charge any fee anymore but its still shady . what they will be doing to our details . maybe they are also selling it so that they can earn a profit too . based on what i read on the first page , he said that only trading fee is free for other coins except for that one pair mention on the op , whats with that coin and why we need to for that but other known coins are free of charge   . also i think the withdrawal still has a fees   .
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:54:16 PM

thats it . submiting your personal details is an alternative for paying , thats why they dont charge any fee anymore but its still shady . what they will be doing to our details . maybe they are also selling it so that they can earn a profit too . based on what i read on the first page , he said that only trading fee is free for other coins except for that one pair mention on the op , whats with that coin and why we need to for that but other known coins are free of charge   . also i think the withdrawal still has a fees   .
Theres no other reason for us to point out on what would they gonna do with our details.Having no fee is already shady in the first place, its only good for limited offer
but for permanent basis? then its not sustainable yet we know that exchange platforms are business and they do make out profit on charging fees.So thats it.

Its even down.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███