Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think is the source of the China Virus?
Natural - From Eating Bats
Natural - Unsure
Bioweapon - Unsure
Bioweapon - Leaked From Wuhan Lab Near Bats Market - Accident
Bioweapon - Self Inflicted By China (Depopulation Targeting Elderly)
Bioweapon - Attack By USA
Bioweapon - Attack By Rogue CIA - Deepstate
Bioweapon - Attack By Israel
Bioweapon - Attack By Rogue Mossad - Deepstate
Bioweapon - Attack By Saudi Arabia
Bioweapon - Attack By Bill Gates - Agenda 21
Bioweapon - Attack By Other
Natural - From Eating Pangolin Pieces
Accidental Manmade Research Virus Leak - Unintentional Bioweapon

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] China Virus Source  (Read 1301 times)
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 06:43:30 AM

I like the Corona Chan memes but I am very hesitant to share them because I see them as an almost evil rooting for the china virus to spread, just for armchair warriors to sit behind their keyboards and see a big "happening", which I do not want to happen..

I suppose I could post a couple though..
Disclaimer: I consider this quite dark humor that I do not necessarily agree with..

Here we have exhibit A which I like to call "Corona Chan stalking North America"

Here we have exhibit B which I like to call "Corona Chan Raping the world" (Too dark?)

Here we have exhibit C which I like to call "Corona Chan Immigration"

Here we have exhibit D which I like to call "Corona Chan Snacking with Ebola Chan"

And finally for the night..
Here we have exhibit E which I like to call "China Pepe cooking Batman Pepe Soup"

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bodykeepers

Activity: 119
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:52:48 AM

Base on this SOURCE we can see that this is the reason why corona virus spreading around country of china because eating exotic foods or uncooked meat of different exotic animals can harm your health.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:30:21 AM

I've seen a certian amount of footage of (supposedly) Chinese people being dragged away screaming while seeming to be fighting for their lives.  I didn't get that 'fake sense' very strongly on most of these vids (unlike most of the 'beheading' and 'school shooting' vids.)  I also noted that the people seemed to be fighting pretty strongly.  Not what I would expect from someone who is nearly dead from acute respiratory infections.

I gotta wonder if the main problem that some of these people might have is a low 'social credit score' more than a biological infection.  That is the basic concern of those of us who are leery of invasive tracking and totalitarian states, but I didn't think it would be happening so blatantly and so soon.  Perhaps TPTB over there decided to 'not let a good crisis go to waste'.

It also seems possible to me that if there were relatively large-scale epidemiological studies as part of a drug test and that development started to go sideways, the study could be canceled and people who were not in a control group could be rounded up and {something}'d to try to hide the damage.  In other words, simplify the task of 'controlling the narrative.'

If the Chinese were testing different kinds of drugs (esp, vaccines) I would not expect the subjects to have any say-so or any knowledge of what part they were playing.  That's a handy element of socialized medicine in a highly controlled and structured totalitarian society.  But records would be kept in someone's files and one could get the proverbial 'knock on the door' pretty much out of the blue.  Whatever the case, the victims and their families seemed to sense that something very bad was up.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 03:16:01 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 05:18:36 PM by TECSHARE

Natural source, but not from eating. The handling of the animals, or simply having them close to the human, made possible for the virus to jump species. Of course you could say they kept those animals close so they could eat them...

Sometimes it just jumps to an intermediary animal first, such things are possible in farms or where many animals are kept or maybe processed (slaughtered, etc).

Its too weak for a bioweapon...

That really depends on your goals. If your goal is to kill as many people as fast as possible, you would be right. However if your goal is to infect the maximum number of people, this virus checks a lot of the boxes one engineering a virus would seek.

-long incubation period up to 24 days
-long lasting outside the body and on surfaces
-lots of passive asymptomatic carriers
-viral so medication options are limited
-airborne
-legality is high enough to be serious but not so high it slows transmission by immediately killing carriers
-high infection rates

Regardless of where it came from, the CCP seems to be taking full advantage of the situation to acheive other goals.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:56:54 PM

Well who knows maybe freedom of speech is in the way
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3050086/coronavirus-hundreds-chinese-sign-petition-calling-freedom

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:31:08 AM

From: https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/02/12/clear-evidence-it-is-not-a-bioweapon-so-whats-all-this-about-ace2-and-ncov-2019-covid-2019/

...It is likey that B-coronaviruses have been infecting humans for tens if not hundreds of thousands of millenia.

So what’s different in 2019? On Dec 1, a new national vaccine law went into effect. “China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge. Local governments and parents or other guardians of children must ensure that children be vaccinated with the immunization program vaccines (art. 6).”

The first reported case of COVID19?

December 1, 2019.

Interesting.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:47:19 AM

The exact cause of the virus has not yet been found, though it is believed to have come from food. China often consumes a lot of poisonous foods, I think they came from those foods.
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 09:40:06 AM

The exact cause of the virus has not yet been found, though it is believed to have come from food. China often consumes a lot of poisonous foods, I think they came from those foods.

One of the biggest terrorists in the present day is the Coronavirus  As you rightly stated  the source of the coronavirus is very difficult to understand  But I think it is usually spread by contact with wild animals  raw meat and food. At first  pneumonia is more severe than cold  cough It is best to keep yourself away from these viruses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tash

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:54:38 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 02:44:15 PM by Tash

DNA and RNA Viruses (6 year old video)
https://youtu.be/Df_qAFF58Ec?t=22

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:12:22 AM

The source of the Coronavirus is no mystery it was created and patented by CDC in 2003.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7220852B1/en

This disclosure provides methods and compositions useful in detecting the presence of a SARS-CoV nucleic acid in a sample and/or diagnosing a SARS-CoV infection in a subject. Also provided are methods and compositions useful in detecting the presence of a SARS-CoV antigen or antibody in a sample and/or diagnosing a SARS-CoV infection in a subject.

The current disclosure provides an isolated SARS-CoV genome, isolated SARS-CoV polypeptides, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. In one embodiment, the isolated SARS-CoV genome has a sequence as shown in SEQ ID NO: 1 or an equivalent thereof.

Right from this moment, you're a proven liar and troll. Congratulations.
Tash

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:35:22 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2020, 03:16:55 PM by Tash

The source of the Coronavirus is no mystery it was created and patented by CDC in 2003.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7220852B1/en

This disclosure provides methods and compositions useful in detecting the presence of a SARS-CoV nucleic acid in a sample and/or diagnosing a SARS-CoV infection in a subject. Also provided are methods and compositions useful in detecting the presence of a SARS-CoV antigen or antibody in a sample and/or diagnosing a SARS-CoV infection in a subject.

The current disclosure provides an isolated SARS-CoV genome, isolated SARS-CoV polypeptides, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. In one embodiment, the isolated SARS-CoV genome has a sequence as shown in SEQ ID NO: 1 or an equivalent thereof.

Right from this moment, you're a proven liar and troll. Congratulations.

And where exactly is the lie?  
FIELD OF THE DISCLOSURE

This invention relates to a newly isolated human coronavirus. More particularly, it relates to an isolated coronavirus genome, isolated coronavirus proteins, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. The disclosure further relates to methods of detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus and compositions comprising immunogenic coronavirus compounds
A coronavirus disease (COVID), is a disease caused by members of the coronavirus (CoV) group. It may refer to: MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2

BTW
SARS-CoV
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) was first recognized in China in November 2002. It caused a worldwide outbreak in 2002-2003 with 8,098 probable cases including 774 deaths.
Since 2004, there have not been any known cases of SARS-CoV infection reported anywhere in the world.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 01:01:21 PM

Then can't seem to make up their minds whether it came from bats or pangolins. At one point they even reported there's a bit of snake in it. This makes me suspicious that it really was a bioweapon. Can't remember if it was WSJ or WP that reported that there were researchers fired from Canada, supposedly from stealing materials. If that was true the virus was likely smuggled to the lab in Wuhan and then got released from there. Whether how is that question. Some people even joke someone trying to make an extra buck probably resold equipment from the lab.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 01:40:33 PM

Then can't seem to make up their minds whether it came from bats or pangolins. At one point they even reported there's a bit of snake in it. This makes me suspicious that it really was a bioweapon. Can't remember if it was WSJ or WP that reported that there were researchers fired from Canada, supposedly from stealing materials. If that was true the virus was likely smuggled to the lab in Wuhan and then got released from there. Whether how is that question. Some people even joke someone trying to make an extra buck probably resold equipment from the lab.

Like I mentioned on several threads, it seems that the cases started at exactly the day a forced vaccination campaign went into effect in China.

What if someone was able to slip a goodie into the manufacturing process of the vaccines?  When one thinks about how these things are made it actually seems quite possible to do.  In fact a lot of these vaccines have undetected viruses in them that are not discovered for years and well after they have been in fully use (think SV40 in polio or the pig viruses in the rotavirus vaccine.)

This would be a 'pretty cool' form of attack because you know that the 'adversary' would bend over backward to hide what happened as would every other institution who wants to protect the various vaccine programs around the world.

The arrests of the scientists working in Canada smuggling biological material out, and the mysterious death in Africa of the other associated scientist really do indicate that something quite interesting is probably going on.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 04:15:22 PM

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:22:08 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 12:38:40 AM by eddie13

Like I mentioned on several threads, it seems that the cases started at exactly the day a forced vaccination campaign went into effect in China.

What if someone was able to slip a goodie into the manufacturing process of the vaccines?  When one thinks about how these things are made it actually seems quite possible to do.  In fact a lot of these vaccines have undetected viruses in them that are not discovered for years and well after they have been in fully use (think SV40 in polio or the pig viruses in the rotavirus vaccine.)

This would be a 'pretty cool' form of attack because you know that the 'adversary' would bend over backward to hide what happened as would every other institution who wants to protect the various vaccine programs around the world.

The arrests of the scientists working in Canada smuggling biological material out, and the mysterious death in Africa of the other associated scientist really do indicate that something quite interesting is probably going on.

This has got me thinking..

I have read some information about some vaccines make you MORE likely to die from getting infected by a similar illness..

What if they call everyone in to get vaccinated.. Based on their social credit score they get vaccine #1, #2, #3, #4, or #5 - based on social credit scores of A-E..
Then, they could release a virus that is only super effective against those who got vaccine #5 but would not kill the majority of the higher scorers that got vaccines 1-4..
Later they could release another virus that would be supereffective against those that got vaccine #3 or #4 if they wished....

They could setup specific targets of a population by giving them a certain vaccine, and then wipe them out with a virus they are weakened to by said vaccine, and kill most of those people while giving the rest only a slight cough..

They could just give everyone in Tibet vaccine #5 and then wipe them out with a virus that would only minimally effect most of everyone else that has never got vaccine #5..

Like your idea of getting people sick with a vaccine on purpose, they could use them to compromise the immune system of specific groups of people to a specific virus or whatever, and then later release that specific virus, and wipe em all right out good.. Like installing a target on their backs..

What do you think? Could it even be done (vaccinations) years in advance and then used at their will anytime thereafter?

Thinking as an evil genius here.. Not saying they did this..

In other news I bought enough penicillin to cure about 20 horses today.. Replaced my old ageing stock with fresh..
Not that it would help against the China virus much, but could sure help if medical care otherwise became unavailable, and is relatively/very cheap..

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 12:34:46 AM

This has got me thinking..

I have read some information about some vaccines make you MORE likely to die from getting infected by a similar illness..

What if they call everyone in to get vaccinated.. Based on their social credit score they get vaccine #1, #2, #3, #4, or #5 - based on social credit scores of A-E..
Then, they could release a virus that is only super effective against those who got vaccine #5 but would not kill the majority of the higher scorers that got vaccines 1-4..
Later they could release another virus that would be supereffective against those that got vaccine #3 or #4 if they wished....

They could setup specific targets of a population by giving them a certain vaccine, and then wipe them out with a virus they are weakened to by said vaccine, and kill most of those people while giving the rest only a slight cough..

They could just give everyone in Tibet vaccine #5 and then wipe them out with a virus that would only minimally effect most of everyone else that has never got vaccine #5..

Like your idea of getting people sick with a vaccine on purpose, they could use them to compromise the immune system of specific groups of people to a specific virus or whatever, and then later release that specific virus, and wipe em all right out good.. Like installing a target on their backs..

What do you think? Could it even be done (vaccinations) years in advance and then used at their will anytime thereafter?

Exactly why vaccinations should never be compulsory. This puts us a single step away from genocide if bad actors have control of the process.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:44:12 AM

Exactly why vaccinations should never be compulsory. This puts us a single step away from genocide if bad actors have control of the process.

Even precisely TARGETED genocide.. (If this theory is plausible.. I did come up with it all by my own self just now, so possibly not..)
You could just say "Whites need vaccine #2, Asians need vaccine #3, and Hispanics need vaccine #1..
Then you could just release the virus #2 that you have compromised all the Whites to, and BAM targeted racial genocide..
Or you could just give everyone in for example Columbia vaccine #6, then wipe them out with corresponding virus #6 and then be like "Woah! What happened here?"..

What if you could make a virus that you know that everyone in the USA, or Russia, had vaccines that would compromise them to?
You could wipe USA out if you could make a virus that was super effective against those who got the common flu vaccine in USA..  

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 12:50:03 AM
Merited by tvbcof (2)

Even precisely TARGETED genocide..
You could just say "Whites need vaccine #2, Asians need vaccine #3, and Hispanics need vaccine #1..
Then you could just release the virus #2 that you have compromised all the Whites to, and BAM targeted racial genocide..
Or you could just give everyone in for example Columbia vaccine #6, then wipe them out with corresponding virus #6 and then be like "Woah! What happened here?"..

This is the thing that the people frothing at the mouth to demonize "antivaxxers" like they are chanting for the death of Emmanuel Goldstein in the two minutes of hate never seem to understand. It is not about efficacy, it is about bodily autonomy. It is not like there was a precedent already set for horrible medical experimentation done on people without informed consent already for this exact reason... oh wait... right... Josef Mengele.
bhabygrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

Best Bitcoin Casino www.coinsaga.com

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:38:01 AM

II think it could be from eating some bats since they are known from eating anything that could be cooked.
But it could also be a man made virus that has been spread directly at the Wuhan China for some unknown reason.

coin         ▄▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀    ▀▀████▄
    ▄██▀    ▄ ▄     ▀██▄▀▄
   ██▀   ▄▄█████▄    ▀██ █▄
  ██▀    ▄█▀   ██    ▐███ █
 ██▀    ▄██▀▀██▀     ▐███ █
▐██   ▄▄█▀   ▄█▌     ███ ██
▐██    ▀█████▀▀    ▄███ ██
▐██▄     ▀ ▀     ▄███▀▄██
 ▀██▄         ▄▄███▀▄███
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████▀▀▀
saga████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██
|400+ GAMES
BONUS
AFFILIATE
|20 %██  ████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
██  ████
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/center]
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:03:37 AM
Merited by eddie13 (3)

Even precisely TARGETED genocide..

This is the thing that the people frothing at the mouth to demonize "antivaxxers" like they are chanting for the death of Emmanuel Goldstein in the two minutes of hate never seem to understand. It is not about efficacy, it is about bodily autonomy. It is not like there was a precedent already set for horrible medical experimentation done on people without informed consent already for this exact reason... oh wait... right... Josef Mengele.

Ya, but WW-II put an end to all the people who would do medical experiments on others so there is not now, and never will in the future, be need to worry about such a thing.

Actually the United States pardoned many/most of the Nazi scientists and gave them jobs/consulting gigs at places like Plumb Island 'Animal' Disease Center.  As long as they brought all of the research with them no doubt.  That FACT alone should give cause for concern when the same entity wants you to shut your mouth and take whatever vaccinations they demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: