Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think is the source of the China Virus?
Natural - From Eating Bats
Natural - Unsure
Bioweapon - Unsure
Bioweapon - Leaked From Wuhan Lab Near Bats Market - Accident
Bioweapon - Self Inflicted By China (Depopulation Targeting Elderly)
Bioweapon - Attack By USA
Bioweapon - Attack By Rogue CIA - Deepstate
Bioweapon - Attack By Israel
Bioweapon - Attack By Rogue Mossad - Deepstate
Bioweapon - Attack By Saudi Arabia
Bioweapon - Attack By Bill Gates - Agenda 21
Bioweapon - Attack By Other
Natural - From Eating Pangolin Pieces
Accidental Manmade Research Virus Leak - Unintentional Bioweapon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] China Virus Source  (Read 1301 times)
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:18:41 AM

Ya, but WW-II put an end to all the people who would do medical experiments on others so there is not now, and never will in the future, be need to worry about such a thing.

I lol'd..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:31:38 AM

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program
The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:27:25 AM
Merited by Mad7Scientist (10)

My preferred hypothesis is currently that this event is related to some stuff the Chinese were trying out with their mandatory vaccination program.  Something went wrong (as opposed to a deliberate goal to achieve a particular outcome.)  As to whether it was incompetence on the part of the public health officials in China, or whether there was some sort of sabotage, either is possible.

If the above is on the right track, I would expect every political entity around the world to do use all of the powers at their disposal to cover it up.  This because the vaccine program is super important to TPTB.  All of them!

I would expect a cover-up would first try to blame a naturally evolved 'virus'.  If that didn't fly, I would expect the story to shift to a 'bio-weapon'.  I would expect China to 'fess up' to it being their 'research' and 'our bad' whether that is the reality of the situation or not.  This is somewhat more palatable to them politically than a hit to the confidence of their public health system, and it is vastly more palatable to other partners around the world.

An even better strategy would be for the Chinese to 'mildly resist' it being the 'Wuhan BL4 lab' in the face of 'obvious' evidence to that effect.  99.9% of people will take their 'resistance' as a sure sign that they have something to hide and are thus 'guilty'.  One way or another, expect all efforts to be made to completely bury their mandatory vaccination program which, at least according to some, shifted legally on exactly the day that the illness first popped up.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:24:21 PM

bump

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:26:38 PM

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program
The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

I voted for this option. Though we don't know the real truth surrounding this pandemic, I have the feeling that it is not about eating wild animals. But since Chinese are known to mask facts, I don't think we will ever know the real source of this virus.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:23:50 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/coronavirus-chinese-official-suggests-u-s-army-blame-outbreak-n1157826

The Chinese are starting to play the blame game..

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:14:24 AM

Fort Detrick being closed down in Aug 2019 is way to coincidental for me.  Looks to me like they had a release (probably accidental) and that's where the troubles started.  Especially since the 201 'simulation' which happened 6 weeks before the virus 'first' appeared in Wuhan was specifically about coronavirus.  An enterprising investigator should try to find the first references to exercise 201 and when planning for it started.

From a Fort Detrick escape I could easily see a conscious decision to frame the Chinese.  You know damn well the U.S. would never take the blame for something like this.  Especially under the Trump admin.  Planting it in China accomplishes several things:  sets up for a massive 'blame game' which has been being played to the max by slimeballs such as Pompeo.  It has also done fantastic damage to China's economy.  A 'politically useful tool' if ever there was one.

If it is true North America is the only place with all strains present then this is a good indication that North America is where it started.  They got an early strain to seed Wuhan, but not quite early enough.  That would provide a pretty good explanation about why the Trump admin has dictated that all 'science is to be passed through Mike Pence's operation to be cleared before it is released to the public.

If the U.S. has been covering up things since last fall and explaining away respiratory deaths as 'flu' or 'vaping', that would be a very good reason why the first test kits had a 'false positive' problem and why functional ones have been very slow in coming and so much testing has been limited to passing through the federal level (CDC.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:28:44 PM

Fort Detrick being closed down in Aug 2019 is way to coincidental for me.  Looks to me like they had a release (probably accidental) and that's where the troubles started.  Especially since the 201 'simulation' which happened 6 weeks before the virus 'first' appeared in Wuhan was specifically about coronavirus.  An enterprising investigator should try to find the first references to exercise 201 and when planning for it started.

From a Fort Detrick escape I could easily see a conscious decision to frame the Chinese.  You know damn well the U.S. would never take the blame for something like this.  Especially under the Trump admin.  Planting it in China accomplishes several things:  sets up for a massive 'blame game' which has been being played to the max by slimeballs such as Pompeo.  It has also done fantastic damage to China's economy.  A 'politically useful tool' if ever there was one.

If it is true North America is the only place with all strains present then this is a good indication that North America is where it started.  They got an early strain to seed Wuhan, but not quite early enough.  That would provide a pretty good explanation about why the Trump admin has dictated that all 'science is to be passed through Mike Pence's operation to be cleared before it is released to the public.

If the U.S. has been covering up things since last fall and explaining away respiratory deaths as 'flu' or 'vaping', that would be a very good reason why the first test kits had a 'false positive' problem and why functional ones have been very slow in coming and so much testing has been limited to passing through the federal level (CDC.)

Fort Detrick most likely only the old one closed, as new once have opend recently, if this is correct:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226286.msg53981009#msg53981009

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:58:48 PM

Fort Detrick most likely only the old one closed, as new once have opend recently, if this is correct:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226286.msg53981009#msg53981009

Oh, certainly they would not close the facilities (which are extensive and important as the epicenter of biological warfare research in the U.S.) on a permanent basis.  Just long enough to clean up the mess that apparently existed.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/11/24/cdc-inspection-findings-reveal-more-about-fort-detrick-research-suspension.html

I'm somewhat surprised to see the reporting on the affair that I have and surprised that everything hasn't been memory-holed.  The first story I read about this was in a local paper.  Kind of hard to keep things hushed up when half the town is told not to show up for work I guess.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:33:41 PM

You left out details such as why there wasn’t anyone infected in the US for months after the outbreak started in China, and why the outbreak started months after the base you cited closed.

Your post sounds a lot like Chinese Communist Party propaganda to me.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:51:40 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 06:32:24 AM by tvbcof

Fort Detrick being closed down in Aug 2019 is way to coincidental for me.  Looks to me like they had a release (probably accidental) and that's where the troubles started.  Especially since the 201 'simulation' which happened 6 weeks before the virus 'first' appeared in Wuhan was specifically about coronavirus.  An enterprising investigator should try to find the first references to exercise 201 and when planning for it started.

From a Fort Detrick escape I could easily see a conscious decision to frame the Chinese.  You know damn well the U.S. would never take the blame for something like this.  Especially under the Trump admin.  Planting it in China accomplishes several things:  sets up for a massive 'blame game' which has been being played to the max by slimeballs such as Pompeo.  It has also done fantastic damage to China's economy.  A 'politically useful tool' if ever there was one.

If it is true North America is the only place with all strains present then this is a good indication that North America is where it started.  They got an early strain to seed Wuhan, but not quite early enough.  That would provide a pretty good explanation about why the Trump admin has dictated that all 'science is to be passed through Mike Pence's operation to be cleared before it is released to the public.

You left out details such as why there wasn’t anyone infected in the US for months after the outbreak started in China, and why the outbreak started months after the base you cited closed.

No, you just missed it.  I'm saying there were plenty of people getting sick and some of them dieing, but it was hidden and blamed on other things.  Or I should say that I'm presenting that as a hypothesis.  I helped you out by highlighting it above.

Your post sounds a lot like Chinese Communist Party propaganda to me.

Of course it does to you simply because it doesn't parrot the absurd stories floated by the U.S. propagandists.

If the science backs up the Chinese side of the story better than the U.S. side, I'm going to prefer the Chinese side for a better factual representation of reality in this case.  It doesn't help that the U.S. is not providing any science at all and in fact is censoring scientists and making them run everything through Mike Pence's hands before anyone else can see the results of their work.

I've no love lost for the current government of China.  If this is a flat out full frontal biological attack by the U.S. aimed at sinking the CCP and causing a revolution in China, that is (in my opinion) at least a glass half full for the Chinese people.  With the social credit score and absurd levels of tracking and what-not it is probably now or never to get rid of the CCP and try to live like something other than caged animals.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:42:08 PM

...Of course it does to you simply because it doesn't parrot the absurd stories floated by the U.S. propagandists?

If the science backs up the Chinese side of the story better than the U.S. side, I'm going to prefer the Chinese side for a better factual representation of reality in this case.  It doesn't help that the U.S. is not providing any science at all and in fact is censoring scientists and making them run everything through Mike Pence's hands before anyone else can see the results of their work.

I've no love lost for the current government of China.  If this is a flat out full frontal biological attack by the U.S. aimed at sinking the CCP and causing a revolution in China, that is (in my opinion) at least a glass half full for the Chinese people.  With the social credit score and absurd levels of tracking and what-not it is probably now or never to get rid of the CCP and try to live like something other than caged animals.

Do you honestly think this is helping or hurting the CCP? Lets go down a list of all the things it does in their favor...

-Excuse to round up dissidents for "quarantine" never to be seen again
-Excuse to lock everything down and take even more control
-Excuse to lock down the global supply chain and delay the world from becoming independent of China
-Effectively ends all legal dissent
-Depopulation of dependents and an increasingly rebellious population they are losing control of
-Provides a good scapegoat for the failing economy
-Provides good fodder for spreading stories it was a Western attack to incite hatred & nationalism
-Provides a "controlled" environment to practice their bio-warfare defensive and offensive abilities

The CCP was already sinking. This looks more like a MAAD economic/biological weapon to me than something designed to strip power from the CCP. Totalitarians thrive in disasters because it gives them an excuse to take more control, especially when they are already on their way out. Cornered animals get desperate, and gangster governments stop functioning when the money stops flowing, which was already well under way. This outbreak solves a lot of problems for them.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 10:49:41 PM

If China is serious about blaming the US for this, I think they must want war..
A bio attack is not a joke and is not a light accusation to make..

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:22:56 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 06:27:32 AM by tvbcof

Do you honestly think this is helping or hurting the CCP? Lets go down a list of all the things it does in their favor...

-Excuse to round up dissidents for "quarantine" never to be seen again
-Excuse to lock everything down and take even more control
-Excuse to lock down the global supply chain and delay the world from becoming independent of China
-Effectively ends all legal dissent
-Depopulation of dependents and an increasingly rebellious population they are losing control of
-Provides a good scapegoat for the failing economy
-Provides good fodder for spreading stories it was a Western attack to incite hatred & nationalism
-Provides a "controlled" environment to practice their bio-warfare defensive and offensive abilities

The CCP was already sinking. This looks more like a MAAD economic/biological weapon to me than something designed to strip power from the CCP. Totalitarians thrive in disasters because it gives them an excuse to take more control, especially when they are already on their way out. Cornered animals get desperate, and gangster governments stop functioning when the money stops flowing, which was already well under way. This outbreak solves a lot of problems for them.

No, I don't 'honestly think' that.  There are a bunch of very different hypotheses which I consider roughly equally likely at this point.

The hypothesis I put forth a month or two ago still stands.  China is attacked and goaded under the influence/direction of a third smaller country.  The goading influences China to retaliate.  Things escalate and both countries severely weaken or destroy one another making a vacuum for third country to fill in.  I'd be looking hard at a the country who by 'good fortune' has a vaccine ready to go in three weeks (that was crowed about more than three weeks ago.)

I consider the United States to be in an extremely precarious position.  The effective leadership of the U.S. (many of them holding dual citizenship) actually wants the U.S. to fall so that a certain third country has a vacuum to fill in.  But it's a balancing game.  The wealth of the U.S. can and should be milked for as long as possible, but the country should be utterly cratered at the right time so they have no practical way of retaliating once the duplicity of third-country is to obvious to hide.

Anyway, that's why I got the hell out of Dodge.  Looks like none to soon either.  I did anticipate fireworks in 2020.  Lots and lots of predictive programing about it.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:27:30 AM

considering the one who gave the statement is a chinese official. we dont know their motives why sudden change of stance in this pandemic? they dont want to be blamed by their irresponsible handling of the situation? they were caught in the act by their Chinese whistleblowers, instead of assisting them at the beginning, they were treated as enemy..i hope Chinese govt will not do such action that will put them in total shame

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1015

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:22:10 AM

considering the one who gave the statement is a chinese official. we dont know their motives why sudden change of stance in this pandemic? they dont want to be blamed by their irresponsible handling of the situation? they were caught in the act by their Chinese whistleblowers, instead of assisting them at the beginning, they were treated as enemy..i hope Chinese govt will not do such action that will put them in total shame
For me, they came up with such theory because they don't want to be blame alone. They just don't want to admit their fault that's why they are now accusing US. I'm not referring to all but chinese mentality doesn't want being below and getting blame. They always point their mistakes or possible bad deeds on others. If only, they are very cautious and take action at the very moment when the whistle blower came out. The scenario shouldn't be like this, but no, their ego is very high because they don't want admitting mistakes and being shame.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:42:28 AM

For me, they came up with such theory because they don't want to be blame alone. They just don't want to admit their fault that's why they are now accusing US. I'm not referring to all but chinese mentality doesn't want being below and getting blame. They always point their mistakes or possible bad deeds on others. If only, they are very cautious and take action at the very moment when the whistle blower came out. The scenario shouldn't be like this, but no, their ego is very high because they don't want admitting mistakes and being shame.

If the Chinese use proper science to make their point, the results will be reproducible.

If someone (e.g., the United States) makes a lot of attempts to discourage scientists from performing tests which could confirm or deny the Chinese allegations, or attempt to hide and obfuscate data, that it a strong indication that the aurgument put forward by the Chinese (among many others) has a lot of weight.

As I mentioned above, I detest the Chinese government and hope to see it fall (for the good of the Chinese population) but that does NOT translate into a non-thinking rejection of everything they say.  Nor does 'love of my country' translate into automatically believing everything the U.S. Government says...even if the 'U.S.' part of 'U.S. Government' was not a mis-nomer.  People who are so simplistic will probably have some challenges surviving what may come next.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 01:50:42 PM

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:51:49 PM

Considering this video is 10 years old, it's describing events damn close
https://youtu.be/rw4z-rSwNjY?t=881

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 02:11:21 PM

COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab""

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/covid-19-man-made-virus-hiv-discoverer-says-could-only-have-been-created-lab
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: