Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Easily Tokenize Traditional Assets  (Read 94 times)
crypto1010 (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:09:16 PM

The idea about tokenizing assets is fairly new but as the blockchain industry matures, the focus has shifted from ICO's or IEO's to Security Tokens. In essence, tokenizing an asset is basically using digital tokens to prove the ownership of the real asset. This provides a number of benefits that real assets do not offer.

https://www.avalabs.org/ is the only platform that is decentralized and can operate permissioned subnetworks and assets on a public network. In fact, AVA offers a higher transaction speed than Visa and more than enough scalability for any project.

The tokenization of traditional assets provides a wide range of benefits like greater liquidity, 24/7 markets, lower transaction fees, improved compliance checks and more. Check https://www.avalabs.org/ for more information about the use-cases for the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZioFrank

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:41:44 PM

I just had a look at their website..  I like the "platform of platforms" idea! This space needs such solutions in order to aggregate components and results achieved in order to avoid more projects to target the same goals. It's only a waste of (investor) money.
So, start this new concept of integrated platforms!
crypto1010 (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:41:34 PM

I just had a look at their website..  I like the "platform of platforms" idea! This space needs such solutions in order to aggregate components and results achieved in order to avoid more projects to target the same goals. It's only a waste of (investor) money.
So, start this new concept of integrated platforms!

Indeed, I believe it's one of the few projects that have value and working products, not just another ERC-20 token with no value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: