Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Offer Professional Facebook Crypto Paid ADs  (Read 85 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:38:13 AM

This is quite straight forward. I am able to legally create Facebook Crypto ads using my agency account. You already know the advantage of using Facebook for crypto, it's cheaper than many other options out there.

Here, there is no risk. I will show you the Ads running from my PC if you want to connect via TeamViewer, and I will send you reports weekly depending on the duration of the Ads.

What I will charge will depend on the total campaign budget.

You have nothing to loose. I will first do a test campaign to be sure the Ads will run for your business. (Escrow might be requested as prove of funds)

Send me a PM here for my telegram so we can get started!

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NFTdevelop

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 05:57:44 PM

Hello !:)
You can target people who interested in NFT-s? Smiley We are about to start our devirative collection, but we dont have anybody who can advertise for us.
We got scammed a lot of times, cause people only invited fake accounts.

We can use escrow or middleman, would be great to get some test promotion, and we pay for everything if it goes right!
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:28:33 AM

Hello !:)
You can target people who interested in NFT-s? Smiley We are about to start our devirative collection, but we dont have anybody who can advertise for us.
We got scammed a lot of times, cause people only invited fake accounts.

We can use escrow or middleman, would be great to get some test promotion, and we pay for everything if it goes right!

Send me a PM
i_am_viral

Activity: 428
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:49:21 PM

Deal, i want you to run a bitpanda advertisement with a referral link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: