Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Crypto App & Gaming Platform  (Read 2095 times)
ilikov (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 11:16:06 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2020, 09:32:55 PM by ilikov

Phoneum is a true mobile-only cryptocurrency platform, designed and developed to deliver a simplified user experience and platform that enables all users, regardless of technical aptitude or country of residence, to fully participate in the cryptocurrency economy through gamification. The platform is powered by the PHT token, which is also used in real-life to reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions, to help protect and regenerate the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, and cleanup/remove plastic pollutants in the Ocean.

We have created a catalogue of Games and Apps to help introduce newcomers to the world of cryptocurrencies by offering everyone a fun and free way to earn various cryptos, such as:

Phoneum (PHT), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT), BeatzCoin (BTZC), Wink (WIN), LoveHearts (LVH), Tron Weekly Journal (TWJ), and NoleWater (AMSK).

Users can earn the PHT token through our portfolio of mobile games, available on Google Play and the Apple App Store, along with many other cryptocurrencies, by opening treasure chests, completing various quests/tasks in-game,  playing mini-games, or by participating in one of our many daily, weekly, or monthly challenges and competitions.

Along with earning PHT through our games, we have developed our own Cloud-based mining/earning application, “Cloud Earning PHT”, which allows you to earn between 700 and 12,000 PHT per week, without using any resources on your mobile device.

Once Earning is established, the app does not require the device to keep it open or running in the background to earn PHT. At any time, open Cloud Earning PHT to access the average Earning statistics, track the Earning progress, check the current value of the PHT token, the list of exchanges that PHT is listed on, and a 30-day performance graph.

To avoid interruption, a notification is sent after 7 days to claim your PHT and to start a new earning session.

We have partnered with CO2 Cards Ltd. to create a game and a real-life use case for PHT. CO2 Game rewards players with top cryptocurrencies for opening treasure chests, playing mini games and completing tasks, while helping real life green projects operate. You can redeem your earned PHT to reduce real-life Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions by helping protect and regenerate the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil by sponsoring the planting of new trees, along with supporting efforts to remove plastic and other non-biodegradable pollutants in various Oceans.

Play the game and support United Nations Certified Nature protection and carbon reduction projects around the globe. In-game purchases can help you advance faster, but you can also progress by just enjoying the CO2 Game for free.

Learn more about the process by visiting CO2Cards.com

Token Name: Phoneum Token
Symbol: PHT
Type: TRC-10 Tron-based Token
Token ID: 1003095
Decimals: 2

Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 PHT               ICO Price: $0.01USD
Circulating Supply: ~1,000,000,000 PHT      Current Price: Can be checked on CoinGecko/Blockfolio/TronScan/Probit/PoloniDEX

Website  •  Discord  •  Telegram  •  Facebook  •  Twitter  •  Reddit  •  Medium  •  Instagram  •  YouTube  •  LinkedIn  •  Steemit

Ivan Likov
Founder & CEO
Phoneum.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amartinssilva

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:31:33 PM

A great project!

I am one of the first users of Crypto Treasures, game since 11/01/2018, and I could not imagine how much the project would evolve in such a short time.

The project already has an excellent basis to continue evolving and increasingly gain space, especially in exhanges more protagonists. Probit is already an excellent Exchange.

I am one of the great supporters and will continue to recommend it as a trustworthy project.

Keep up the great work!
ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:35:11 PM

Very nice project!

Devs are doing a very good Job, always working hard to release new updates.

They are very open to suggestions and always help fast if there are some problems.

One of the best Gaming Tokens I found. Hope some more join this project and bring it to new highs!

dimdBG

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:56:15 PM

I am also from the very beginning of the project. It's good, but things are changing quite quickly and I think there is some abandonment of trends! But the slow going gets faster ...! Supported project!
P.S. Excuse me for the bad english!
SpydrZero
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:53:29 AM

How could we have $PYRO be one of the cryptocurrencies that users can earn from opening chests, etc?
-kazz-

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 07:24:08 PM

How could we have $PYRO be one of the cryptocurrencies that users can earn from opening chests, etc?

Hello,

For inquiries about listing coins/tokens in our apps and games, please email ivan.likov@phoneum.io

Thanks for your interest!

Regards,
The Phoneum Team
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 11:35:18 PM

hmm 0.00012 USDT per token, not bad for token that have billions supply. but the bad is, this token 100 times more cheap than ICO price. I'm sure someone that stuck in this thing right now feel really,, really bad.
criptobear

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Blockchain based interface to the physical world

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 05:32:31 AM

The problem here is that there is no use case for the PHT token, everybody entered in the project because they promised to use mobiles for mining but they got swatted by Google and Apple, so they changed to cloud mining that is not decentralized at all, not mentioning the gold inside the game that is not a crypto. At this point why even have gold and PHT?
Graphically the general level of all the apps, is inferior to 80% of games and apps out there, not appealing at all, the eye wants its part, look at something like Pirate Kings.
I would really enjoy opening daily a Dapp graphically appealing like Pirate Kings and that gives out only the most valuable cryptos , i think that with a better Dapp it could be possible to get some partnership to make things easier.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:53:00 PM

The problem here is that there is no use case for the PHT token, everybody entered in the project because they promised to use mobiles for mining but they got swatted by Google and Apple, so they changed to cloud mining that is not decentralized at all, not mentioning the gold inside the game that is not a crypto. At this point why even have gold and PHT?
Graphically the general level of all the apps, is inferior to 80% of games and apps out there, not appealing at all, the eye wants its part, look at something like Pirate Kings.
I would really enjoy opening daily a Dapp graphically appealing like Pirate Kings and that gives out only the most valuable cryptos , i think that with a better Dapp it could be possible to get some partnership to make things easier.

The problem boils down to poor market and feasibility studies on the part of the team. That's what it always boils down too. It's a "creator" problem. You have an idea for a story and the next day, you're already plotting down the next five sequences without having written a word for the first one.
-kazz-

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 11:58:22 PM

hmm 0.00012 USDT per token, not bad for token that have billions supply. but the bad is, this token 100 times more cheap than ICO price. I'm sure someone that stuck in this thing right now feel really,, really bad.

I can understand your concern, but with how the token has been performing in the past week alone, we have garnered quite a bit of very positive attention and have also raised the expectations of our long-time supporters to new highs.

There are multiple use cases for PHT, in fact, both in our own apps and in the real world. You can directly use your PHT to reduce CO2 pollution by planting trees in the Amazon Rainforest, and this will be expanded on to include even more environmental projects. Also, in response to your question about why we even have Gold and PHT: They are required to maintain our app/game ecosystem, along with helping us keep our apps and games available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, which are both quite strict about their crypto regulations.

We appreciate your suggestion to make our games more visually pleasing, though. Thank you very much for sharing your opinions with us Smiley

The problem boils down to poor market and feasibility studies on the part of the team. That's what it always boils down too. It's a "creator" problem. You have an idea for a story and the next day, you're already plotting down the next five sequences without having written a word for the first one.

This is definitely not the case. You are talking as if we have only been around a couple months, and not over a couple years like we have. We are constantly improving each of our games, but we did not start majorly expanding our lineup until we had a couple products that had been receiving consistently positive reviews/responses, and we had effectively polished each one. After that point, many of users wanted us to expand our lineup further. So we did, but gradually, and putting a lot of work into each of our apps/games, making sure that none of them seemed like they were just being "churned out" for the sake of creating more apps. They all have a logical place in our ecosystem of apps/games.

If you have any constructive suggestions, we would love to hear them!

---

Regards,

The Phoneum Team
btc4peace

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:28:23 PM

Just withdrew my first 20000 phm.  Mostly used cryptoconnect and crypto planet.

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:12:52 PM

Ohh man you did not get that??

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!!!

You do not "make money" ever by playing their games!!
1. If you want to reach ANY withdrawal limit on ANYTHING, you must buy their shitty package if you do not have half year of time to invest in their apps.
Some users who were there since the beginning and playing their first game was not able to withdraw anything, for example after half a year, somebody even after buying their scam packages. Just visit google play reviews.

2. Only OWNERS make money!! Thousands of stupid humans watching their ads on daily basis.

3. You are able to withdrawal but only if you invest 1000x more in cash than directly buy specific coins OR if you are planning waste something like 2 hours DAILY for half or even whole year.
It is something like 365 - 730 hours. With today's rate, it will be something like 3 USD?
0.002 - 0.004 per HOUR OF TIME WASTING!!
BUT after some time, this token price will be AGAIN zero, even on "new" exchange, because after some time, some stupid time wasters will be able to withdraw and then they will dump it on exchange. So, the price will be 0 after sime tome.

4. Of course, they will be buying some of the shitty tokens by themself to keep the price high to motivate stupid users to watch ads and maybe even pay real money for shitty packages, but after the first wave of selling, they will stop, dont worry about that. (This is the reason why there are so high withdrawal limits, especially for their shitty token.)
- There was already one dump after their SCAM ICO, I mean after the start of trading of this shitty token. The dump was made by "owners"/developers. Nothing changes, it was and it is still big scam.

IT IS SCAM!!
-kazz-

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 09:22:36 PM

In response to RagnarKnarf's completely false and inaccurate claims:

1. We have literally thousands of users that have not spent a penny in our apps, and have made multiple withdrawals. We have premium items in our games for the users that would like to speed up their earnings or win one of the competitions or challenges we hold, but purchasing items in our apps is definitely not required, and we also don't discriminate against free users in any way.

2. As I stated above, many specifically free users are withdrawing each day. Also, ad revenue is a VERY small part of the money we make, which is why they are so scarce in our games compared to almost any other games. But even so, watching a couple ads per hour of earning many different cryptos, entirely for free, is very little of us to ask.

3. We process hundreds of withdrawals every day. Also, the value of the PHT token has only been steadily increasing since our swap earlier this year.

4. No PHT (or previous PHM) was EVER sold by any members of the Phoneum Team. We keep a close eye on all PHT held by anyone associated with the company, and have never tolerated any inside selling off of tokens.
Also, we have only been reducing the minimum withdrawal amounts over the past 6 months, and we keep them as low as we can while still being able to cover all the transaction fees and time/effort that it takes to process withdrawals.
SektionF

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:31:09 AM

I like Phoneum and have played Crypto Treasures since the launch. I also play Crypto Planet and now the CO2 game. I enjoy the mobile miner too, similar to Electroneum but of course it´s two absolutely different projects. They only have the mobile miner in common.

Nice rice in the price over the last 7 days. It took a hit like every crypto did with the Corona crisis. Now it´s up 78% over the last 30 days.

Really enjoy your work, keep doing what you are doing, and this can turn out really well!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:38:03 AM

The number of android installs is quite big but are you going to lower the minimum withdrawal anytime soon? I think that is one of the hurdles faced by players because earning 30k PHT would take a lot of time before someone can achieve that, like almost a year?
moroz 45

Activity: 664
Merit: 150

LastChance is a decentralized crypto auction site

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:14:37 PM

And you can imagine proofs of conclusions from the project and the date, but only fresh! Everything is beautiful on the site, but how are things going on in the business itself? Recently there was a similar scam project pockethash.io/h5 and there was also the PHT currency there, but it turned out to be just a scam, even KYC with documents required to receive bonus hashes  Grin
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:42:57 PM

How are things going on with this project? The OP has not been online for more than a month. But they are active in answering the feedbacks on their google play as seen from below example -
It seems they are still gaining users maybe because people have so much time nowadays in exploring their options in crypto particularly in the gaming sector.

Normanj

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 01:06:01 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2021, 07:29:02 PM by Normanj

Hello @Ilikove,

This is a great project! Keep up the great work!  Smiley iOS & ndroid Tweaks, Mods, Apps from iPapol

Regards
Normanj
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:47:44 PM

Ohh man you did not get that??

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!!!

You do not "make money" ever by playing their games!!
1. If you want to reach ANY withdrawal limit on ANYTHING, you must buy their shitty package if you do not have half year of time to invest in their apps.
Some users who were there since the beginning and playing their first game was not able to withdraw anything, for example after half a year, somebody even after buying their scam packages. Just visit google play reviews.

2. Only OWNERS make money!! Thousands of stupid humans watching their ads on daily basis.

3. You are able to withdrawal but only if you invest 1000x more in cash than directly buy specific coins OR if you are planning waste something like 2 hours DAILY for half or even whole year.
It is something like 365 - 730 hours. With today's rate, it will be something like 3 USD?
0.002 - 0.004 per HOUR OF TIME WASTING!!
BUT after some time, this token price will be AGAIN zero, even on "new" exchange, because after some time, some stupid time wasters will be able to withdraw and then they will dump it on exchange. So, the price will be 0 after sime tome.

4. Of course, they will be buying some of the shitty tokens by themself to keep the price high to motivate stupid users to watch ads and maybe even pay real money for shitty packages, but after the first wave of selling, they will stop, dont worry about that. (This is the reason why there are so high withdrawal limits, especially for their shitty token.)
- There was already one dump after their SCAM ICO, I mean after the start of trading of this shitty token. The dump was made by "owners"/developers. Nothing changes, it was and it is still big scam.

IT IS SCAM!!

Yeah i think im going to have to agree with you on this. I am consulting with someone who is trying to develop a token for their App, his dev team suggested using Phoneum as a platform, which now that I look at it, doesnt even make any sense. What a load of shit.
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:01:52 PM

In response to RagnarKnarf's completely false and inaccurate claims:

1. We have literally thousands of users that have not spent a penny in our apps, and have made multiple withdrawals. We have premium items in our games for the users that would like to speed up their earnings or win one of the competitions or challenges we hold, but purchasing items in our apps is definitely not required, and we also don't discriminate against free users in any way.

2. As I stated above, many specifically free users are withdrawing each day. Also, ad revenue is a VERY small part of the money we make, which is why they are so scarce in our games compared to almost any other games. But even so, watching a couple ads per hour of earning many different cryptos, entirely for free, is very little of us to ask.

3. We process hundreds of withdrawals every day. Also, the value of the PHT token has only been steadily increasing since our swap earlier this year.

4. No PHT (or previous PHM) was EVER sold by any members of the Phoneum Team. We keep a close eye on all PHT held by anyone associated with the company, and have never tolerated any inside selling off of tokens.
Also, we have only been reducing the minimum withdrawal amounts over the past 6 months, and we keep them as low as we can while still being able to cover all the transaction fees and time/effort that it takes to process withdrawals.

shit project !! we are on weekends, you say that we can withdraw only on weekends, and arrived on weekend it tells us "withdrawal on weekends" you don't take us for a little bit for  shit ..  projet scam confirmed
Fuck ..
the administrator an alert red flag !!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: