Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cult of Lauda] An historic peace: Rome’s treaty with Carthage  (Read 2032 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 07:41:43 PM

~

Let me guess, you can't post from your real account because you fear retribution from "Laura" and her gang? Or is it Quickseller's gang now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:07:21 PM
Merited by Vispilio (1)

~

Let me guess, you can't post from your real account because you fear retribution from "Laura" and her gang? Or is it Quickseller's gang now...

My advice to you would be stop attempting to appear smart or funny. This is a serious issue and is damaging the credibility of our forum.

This red trust bartering is unacceptable and paints a picture of corruption and taint on this forum. It suggests both sides are to be prevented from influencing default trust scores.

I will push my own support to remove the old tagging system. It serves no further purpose here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:20:27 PM

I did not put any conditions on my apology to Lauda. Nor did I make demands after the fact. It was an acknowledgement that I was in the wrong.

I believe the purpose of this thread is to further the descalation of the trust system, which is something theymos has been pushing for a long time now. (In addition to the stated purpose of the thread).

If you currently have red trust, I would suggest you make any victims whole. If you don’t have any victims, you should make an effort to descalate the situation yourself. There is no reason to waste time on unnecessary drama, even if you believe to be in the right. If you have what you believe to be unfair red trust, I don’t think it would be abusive to ask for a temporary counter while you try to get your red trust removed.  

I can’t speak for Lauda, but I don’t believe he has any corrupt intentions in creating this thread.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 08:27:38 PM
Merited by amishmanish (2)

I do promise to not repeat previous mistakes and to always do what I believe to be best for the community.

Care to elaborate on what your "previous mistakes" were?  Are we just talking about your pill addiction accusation here??  I'd like to see some elaboration and explicit statements.

This appear to be a blanket statement which looks like word play to me. You don't even seem to call them your mistakes. For all I know, the "previous mistakes" you made were the ones that got you caught cheating people. Roll Eyes

I'd like to see an explicit statement of what you have done in the past which was not best for the community. And then, maybe provide some examples on what you would "believe to be best for the community" moving forward?

truth or dare

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:37:39 PM

I did not put any conditions on my apology to Lauda. Nor did I make demands after the fact. It was an acknowledgement that I was in the wrong.

I believe the purpose of this thread is to further the descalation of the trust system, which is something theymos has been pushing for a long time now. (In addition to the stated purpose of the thread).

If you currently have red trust, I would suggest you make any victims whole. If you don’t have any victims, you should make an effort to descalate the situation yourself. There is no reason to waste time on unnecessary drama, even if you believe to be in the right. If you have what you believe to be unfair red trust, I don’t think it would be abusive to ask for a temporary counter while you try to get your red trust removed.  

I can’t speak for Lauda, but I don’t believe he has any corrupt intentions in creating this thread.

Are you now claiming that Laura is trustworthy and their account should be red trust free?

This clearly appears to be an arrangement. Anything you claim to have said or did not say to Laura is not verifiable. It is foolish to believe that staying you did not make a deal proves that it didn't happen ?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:41:46 PM

I don't believe "Counters" work anymore, so QS - Can you please ask Ognasty to remove his frivolous negs on me? I removed my negs on him & sent him a peace PM stating I did not want to fight anymore and we should just try and be better to everyone..... And he just left his negs and never replied... Roll Eyes

TECSHARE - I removed my neutral on you as well. Roll Eyes

Thanks, peace out!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
truth or dare

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:05:29 PM

I don't believe "Counters" work anymore, so QS - Can you please ask Ognasty to remove his frivolous negs on me? I removed my negs on him & sent him a peace PM stating I did not want to fight anymore and we should just try and be better to everyone..... And he just left his negs and never replied... Roll Eyes

Thanks, peace out!

This seems to be a clear case of red trust trading. You can not claim a member is dangerous and scammy, then remove their tags and request that they remove your tags which they have applied for reasons they have stood behind.

This behavior must be stopped. It is calling into question the entire forum's ethics.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:17:22 PM

This seems to be a clear case of red trust trading. You can not claim a member is dangerous and scammy, then remove their tags and request that they remove your tags which they have applied for reasons they have stood behind.

This behavior must be stopped. It is calling into question the entire forum's ethics.

No. It is not, you obviously know zero about the history of anything we are talking about, so fuck off. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
truth or dare

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:37:44 PM

No. It is not, you obviously know zero about the history of anything we are talking about, so fuck off. Roll Eyes

I have to agree, (and not because the scammer gave me a neg rating and he's DT1), this is a ponzi. I even felt scammed when as a newbie I bought 5 minted seats. I think in a  year or two of having the coin, it maybe had 5 bucks of btc on it. I sold it once I realized this was all just a large (and quite old apparently) scam - This guy doesn't even believe in BTC, he counts everything in USD to make it seem all prettier.

Hey OG - what exactly do you need more time for? Newbies to fall for your scam and buy more seats so you can increase payouts? Oh wait, sounds like a ponzi Huh

Also, you always mention that people should be doing more for the club. What exactly, other than running a miner or something? Anything?Huh  Roll Eyes

Finally, people are starting to see the truth here... FFS, it's about time! Tongue

There are many more posts of you claiming OG is a scammer and dangerous. Now these warnings to other members should be removed, and he should remove the warnings he had placed in good faith against you?

This trade bartering must be prevented.

It is also true that the removal of your name on quickseller's extortion thread has resulted in your red tags on his account being removed?

This is not how the trust system should be used.

Trust is not a bartering and tool for leverage and manipulation. Stop it.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 01:11:16 AM

Cherry-picked as something that ought be highlighted.

I can’t speak for Lauda; but I would guess she saw what I did, i.e. that you could have no ulterior motive for reaching out with that apology, when you had...

...no assurance (or even rational expectation) that the reply will not be, “Too little, too late; go die in a fire”?  It actually takes some sincerity and courage to do that.

I, for one, believe you, at least on that point (and it’s an important one).  See below for further analysis.

Per my own motto on the subject:  “The harshest judges need the wisest judgment.”

An important point to note:  I argue the following from my own perspective.  As I recently observed elsewhere:

I must note the mutual distrust, in fairness to Quickseller:  I have obviously and unapologetically always been on Lauda’s side in that dispute; and I must recognize that Quickseller had his own perspective on that, even if I think his perspective was dead wrong.

The Quickseller case is unique:  Downfall from grace;—now, possible redemption?

Fact beats detective novels:  A respected member of the community rapidly became the forum’s most-distrusted virtual leper according to BPIP way back when.  The rigorous application of forensic authorship identification left people feeling deeply betrayed by someone who had been so trusted.  The individual in question then seemed as if he had embraced the lifetime devotion to revenge once sworn by the boy-Hannibal to his father:  “I will use fire and steel [and much forum badness that nullius will hereby avoid mentioning on a thread about peace] to arrest the destiny of Rome.”

I believe that Quickseller is a highly intelligent individual which is precisely why I previously saw him as very dangerous (in comparison to just some dumb troll, of which there are many).

O, he of Punic faith!

Quickseller would never have been so widely despised, if he had not previously been so widely admired.  From my limited knowledge of forum history, most of the few users who had a downfall of such magnitude had done bannable offenses, and were banned.  He hadn’t, and he wasn’t; and so he went on the warpath with few friends, and many enemies.  His Nemesis:  Lauda.

With this new détente, can Quickseller completely turn things around for a rise as spectacular as his downfall?  Time will tell:  In reputational matters, it is far easier to destroy than to rebuild.

I am curious to see what Quickseller may choose to build on this forum going forward.

In this circumstance, I don’t think it’s appropriate for anybody with a Lauda tag to suddenly come crawling out of the woodwork with vociferous complaints in the “peace” thread.  Those who do so, are only thus proving that they lack the sincerity that Quickseller has shown, as described below.  Indeed, it is trolling with flamebait; and moreover, it is offtopic:  What does any of this have to do with Quickseller, or with Lauda’s announcement of peace with Quickseller?

http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5379/53799851.html
Now only to get to the other dozen or so people you attack...

[...] I would not hold out much hope for any kind of peace with TECSHARE when he himself reacts to others’ newfound amicability by trying to start a fight.

~

~

[...]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2758665
Name:    truth or dare
Activity:    11
Merit:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 10, 2020, 07:08:35 PM
Last Active:    February 10, 2020, 11:13:20 PM

It is self-interested gratuitous bellicosity, and in boorish poor taste.

Care to elaborate?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=84866

Merited by ibminer (3)
(Edit)
P.S. I am not buying this spirit of forgiveness crap, maybe the OP wants to run some shit with an ex-scammer and wishes to take off the baggage or whatever.

ibminer, that was meritorious?  The edit apparently occurred within the 10-minute (?) period in which the post does not show an edit time.

allahabadi, you evidently do not know Lauda very well.  I would suggest that bad people should try to corrupt her into such a conspiracy, because it is a probably a good way for them to earn red-tags.  Anyway, what “shit” would you expect for Lauda to “run”?  Selling pills, maybe?

The Quick Question

I will hereby present some evidence of the sincerity of Quickseller’s motives that I myself found significant, but I did not previously intend to ever discuss publicly.  For the record, I noticed similar things that I will not mention here:  I consider myself to be an astute observer, who sees what others do not; I do not want to write a guidebook for manipulative types to show me what I want to see.  (And to any impartial observer, the following will speak for itself as to my wisdom.)

The prelude to this thread really began here:

Topic: @PrimeNumber7 is an alt account of @Quickseller
Subject: I am not Quickseller.
Merited by nobody—but I presume, not unnoticed by Quickseller.
Sorry...

On principle, I will not become Quickseller for the purpose of smacking down alleged Quickseller alts.

In the same thread, I also brought out other old “Quicksy” quotations for the purpose of telling others that they should avoid following that example.  As I am (or was) wont to do, I also ridiculed old Quickseller quotes in a few other places; but nowhere else did that so neatly intersect with the topic of a controversy which surely must have caught Quickseller’s attention.  And golly darn, what will I now do without “Quicksy” as a rhetorical foil representing all ills of the forum? ;-)

Whereupon, I observed, inter alia:

• Quickseller’s only plausible direct motive to suddenly retract a thread that hadn’t been bumped in eleven months, which nobody else was discussing, was that he sincerely realized it was wrong, and he was ashamed of it.

It could not plausibly have been a trick, for a reason that I recently stated in another thread:

...suddenly, publicly, unilaterally apologize... for years-old threads, with no assurance (or even rational expectation) that the reply will not be, “Too little, too late; go die in a fire”?  It actually takes some sincerity and courage to do that.

I would not accuse Quickseller of expecting for Lauda to treat him kindly.  And had Lauda wanted to reject his apology, then I myself would have backed her unequivocally on the principle that after all he did, she had the right to say, “too little, too late”.  It was an awfully big risk for Quickseller, with no sure reward but to assuage his own conscience.
  • Although I agree with Lauda that PrimeNumber7’s identity is not proved either way, I think that Quickseller’s behaviour at the sidelines of that controversy is circumstantial evidence that they are probably two different individuals.

Quickseller is proud.  He would not eat humble pie for Lauda just to protect his own work building an alt identity:  Instead, I expect that he would ruthlessly counterattack, as he has done many times before when others wrecked his deceits.  But if another person were being smeared with what I called “Quickseller-stench”, using what I identified somewhere as “Quicksold” twisted logic, then that may cause him to rethink some of his past behaviour—as he did, within 48 hours.

(All the moreso if they may be separate people who know each other IRL—which would be none of anybody’s business, except insofar as it may explain the thin evidence connecting them.  However, I do think that Quickseller may have behaved similarly, if PrimeNumber7 were just an innocent stranger who got blindsided by being pinned with the Quickseller stigma.  In that case:  “WTF, now some poor random bloke is getting torched with an accusation of being me!?  I am sincerely sorry that I made similiarly wrong accusations in the past.”)

This, in turn, is evidence that his motives are sincere:  The whole scenario invoked remorse in him, and he acted accordingly.

(N.b. that analysis of PrimeNumber7’s identity is off-topic here; thus, I have confined the foregoing to a narrow discussion of what reasonable inferences may be drawn about Quickseller’s motives for apologizing to Lauda.)

Because this is an Internet forum (sigh), I must state explicitly that none of the foregoing evidence is conclusive, and all of it must be weighed carefully.  Together with my other observations, it is sufficient evidence for me to consider Quickseller to be prima facie sincere, absent contrary evidence.

The Acts of Quickseller

I'd like to see an explicit statement of what you have done in the past which was not best for the community. And then, maybe provide some examples on what you would "believe to be best for the community" moving forward?

Although your questions are reasonable, I respectfully suggest that this is a long-term question—and one of acts, not words.

For Quickseller to publicly browbeat himself in some ritual ceremonial apology is neither necessary nor sufficient; and for my part, I am more hopeful because I don’t see him making grand promises for the future.  Talk is cheap.  “Time will tell.”

I have noticed that quietly, without fanfare or pretense, Quickseller has recently retracted some of the dirt he slung out against a few other people—not only the pill thread against Lauda (which was only on everybody’s minds because I myself had recently been calling attention to it).  That is a good sign; I hope he that will do more of it, and do it right quickly.  I say “hope”, because the best thing about his apology to Lauda was that it was of his own initiative, unrequested and unexpected.  I would not give him so much credit, if he were to mouth a bunch of apologies just because someone told him to.

After having swum in a sea of red for years, how high a standard can Quickseller set for himself here?

To be clear, I am not trying to rehabilitate Quickseller:  That is up to him.  —Up to him, as he stepped up of his own initiative to amends with Lauda.  My position is actually a fair bit harder than yours, ibminer:  I simply step back and watch him do what he wants.  I will pass my judgment on the results of him acting of his own free will.  I hope that I will be suitably impressed.  It will not hurt my feelings if I am not.

I am probably the most unforgiving person on this forum;

Quickseller was never a simple troll.  (I always accused him of worse in the sense of “evil mastermind”; but that is beside the point.)

In the long term, for my part, I couldn’t care less either way about whatever vision Quickseller now sets forth for doing the “best for the community”.  I want to see it.  If he does good things, then I will applaud that!—if he does bad things, then I will urge others to treat him a thousandfold as harshly as they did before, with no third chances—and if he does nothing, then he will just fade to grey as a moderately interesting has-been who, at least, is no longer widely hated.  Meanwhile, I will treat him with a judicious neutrality.  Fair enough?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:50:17 AM

Are you now claiming that Laura is trustworthy and their account should be red trust free?
What lauda did was wrong, and was a display of poor judgement. With that being said, what happened, happened a long time ago, I have good reason to believe lauda is remorseful for what he did, and to my knowledge he has not made a similar mistake since. I have left the extortion thread unlocked, and it will remain that way provided no trolls bump it to stir up drama.

I have also witnessed lauda making an attempt to gain consensus on potentially controversial red trust before handing it out.

I would say there is enough observable evidence that it is appropriate for me to remove my tag on lauda. I don't think many people are unaware of lauda's past, and with or without red trust, anyone is free to decide if they want to trust him or not.   

This clearly appears to be an arrangement. Anything you claim to have said or did not say to Laura is not verifiable. It is foolish to believe that staying you did not make a deal proves that it didn't happen ?
The burden of proof is on the accuser. Feel free to present evidence my statement is incorrect.

QS - Can you please ask Ognasty to remove his frivolous negs on me? I removed my negs on him & sent him a peace PM stating I did not want to fight anymore and we should just try and be better to everyone.....
I sent him a PM with a recommendation that he remove his negative rating.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 03:57:04 AM

I posted that if someone has what I view to be a serious concern, I will allow it to be unlocked as long as I am confident the person isn’t trolling or causing drama.

Vod:  QS, what did you do with the 20btc TF sent you to sue me?
QS:  I returned it.  I want to be a good person.
Vod:  What is the trans ID?
QS:  You are a troll.  (relocks thread)

OG won't return the money he stole from pirate that was for the community; QS won't return the money he made scamming.  Looks like this is the place to steal with no consequences.  Smiley

Forgive me if I wait to see where this is going...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:04:35 AM

I posted that if someone has what I view to be a serious concern, I will allow it to be unlocked as long as I am confident the person isn’t trolling or causing drama.

Vod:  QS, what did you do with the 20btc TF sent you to sue me?
QS:  I returned it.  I want to be a good person.
Vod:  What is the trans ID?
QS:  You are a troll.  (relocks thread)

OG won't return the money he stole from pirate that was for the community; QS won't return the money he made scamming.  Looks like this is the place to steal with no consequences.  Smiley

Forgive me if I wait to see where this is going...
I think you know that to be untrue:
QS has returned the bitcoins back to me, as requested by me on mutually agreed upon terms. Here is the relevant portions of the email exchange.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 04:07:43 AM

QS has returned the bitcoins back to me, as requested by me on mutually agreed upon terms. Here is the relevant portions of the email exchange.

What is the trans ID?   Thanks for proving my point so quickly.  You will not change.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:13:58 AM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

This could turn out to be an incredible thread!!

All redtags on QS are now up for debate and we have so far Lauda, nullius, Quickseller, ifran, hacker, me, owly joining the trading game, hilarious mod, Switzerland, coolvader, TS, SM, a dangerous alt, ibminer, here comes Vod with some offence, and a request for the presence of OG..
All star playoffs..

I have also witnessed lauda making an attempt to gain consensus on potentially controversial red trust before handing it out.
Pretty surprising right? But like what? One time over the Yobit situation?
Too soon..

Lauda did remove their tag on me but I wouldn't put much weight on that example as it was a horrendously flawed decision to place it in the first place, therefore removal was just "Duh"..
Lauda&nullyis currently tagging TS for BS trust/dt system abuse but this is coming from the one that went batshit crazy abusing the new flag system..
One example of Lauda "making an attempt to gain consensus on potentially controversial red trust before handing it out" is about the same as a bigfoot sighting indeed, but how many of you believe bigfoot exists?

I do agree that these situations regarding Lauda's possible escrow and extortion follies are long in the past and unlikely to be repeated though..
I think that Lauda is recently coming around, and I am gaining respect for them back slowly, but it is happening to TS RIGHT NOW so their ain't much of a point saying it's unlikely to be repeated..  

My mind is going to blow if OGNasty removes all these tags..
How many of you that want your tags from OG removed stuck up for him against Vod's doxing him and reporting him to the IRS?
Who all merited that post again?

I was about to type "Atleast Vod hasn't started with the false/absolutely unproven and unlikely accusations yet" but here we have....
OG won't return the money he stole from pirate that was for the community
So there goes that already...

And here we have nulli... lol

Merited by ibminer (3)
(Edit)
P.S. I am not buying this spirit of forgiveness crap, maybe the OP wants to run some shit with an ex-scammer and wishes to take off the baggage or whatever.

ibminer, that was meritorious?  

lol nully.. I'll even take the time to SS this one..

nully sure ain't one to talk about meriting absolute bullshit now is he??
The lie about BCH there plus Vod still "Organizing illegal activity" of OG to try to snitch him out to a government with.. < Merited by your favorite nully..
The nully that encourages you to hide your crypto from a government, and then merits reporting someones crypto to the government.. WTF?

Boy howdy we have ourselves a rodeo..

I wrote this in a related sidethread calling for the removal of the tagging system..
Removing long standing red tags in trade (I remove, you remove) does seem like a bit of an admission that the tags were probably just personal bullshit the entire time..

On the other hand, if a user has reformed from their past ways that warranted a warning, changing them to neutral or removing them could just be a sign that the user is no longer as high risk as he previously was..

If everyone can come together here and be honest and drop their shit this thread might work out great, but I'm not betting on that happening just yet by the evidence presented thus far..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:49:25 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 06:06:49 AM by Lauda
Merited by Quickseller (1), The Cryptovator (1)

Has he apologized anywhere or shown remorse or did he just stop doing the stuff he shouldn't be doing?
I am not aware of about his/her apology. And yes, he has stop doing the stuff he should not be doing (I think its been long time). Most likely he have chosen the way to prove it practically instead of verbal apology. And I think so its more worthy than verbal apology.    
I don't know about this user, I'll look when I have the time..
Resolved!  Smiley

I believe many of us have wasted too much time in petty fights between ourselves. This time is better spent fighting actual evils or working together and making this place better.

I am curious to see what Quickseller may choose to build on this forum going forward.
In this circumstance, I don’t think it’s appropriate for anybody with a Lauda tag to suddenly come crawling out of the woodwork with vociferous complaints in the “peace” thread.  Those who do so, are only thus proving that they lack the sincerity that Quickseller has shown, as described below.  Indeed, it is trolling with flamebait; and moreover, it is offtopic:  What does any of this have to do with Quickseller, or with Lauda’s announcement of peace with Quickseller?
It is very narcissistic and unfair to do this to me..if someone has their own issue they can PM me, but without the things mentioned in OP there will be no reason to change anything.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 06:00:19 AM

Has he apologized anywhere or shown remorse or did he just stop doing the stuff he shouldn't be doing?
I am not aware of about his/her apology. And yes, he has stop doing the stuff he should not be doing (I think its been long time). Most likely he have chosen the way to prove it practically instead of verbal apology. And I think so its more worthy than verbal apology.    
I don't know about this user, I'll look when I have the time..
Resolved!  Smiley

Appreciated, thanks.

I believe many of us have wasted too much time in petty fights between ourselves. This time is better spent fighting actual evils or working together and making this place better.
That would be nice to build a decent forum. But unfortunately some people always looking for opportunities of criticism, even you tag someone or even you remove tag (Big lol). I don't know what is their intention exactly. If someone against your red tag then they should appreciate current motivation. But I can't see that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:08:24 AM

This appears to be a simple case of quickseller/primenumber accepting it must play ball with Laura and his gang. After Laura tagged PN, quickseller then started reversing the pill accusations, toning down the extortion case, and pretty much kissing ass. In return Laura removed the red from pn7 and owlcatz and others started following along.

Red trust bartering.

Both sides were convinced each other were not to be trusted as far as they could throw them only a few weeks back.

Just another clear example of how broken and fake the trust system is.

Make up your mind CH. First you complain about negative feedback being left for invalid reasons and now you are complaining about people removing their 'invalid' feedback.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 06:12:49 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 11:57:54 AM by Lauda

That would be nice to build a decent forum. But unfortunately some people always looking for opportunities of criticism, even you tag someone or even you remove tag (Big lol). I don't know what is their intention exactly. If someone against your red tag then they should appreciate current motivation. But I can't see that.
This:

Jay-z and Nas used to say the same things and now they're best pals. Beefs get squashed. I think this is just more proof that you can't really win with what you do here. People leave negative to attack others and complain about that. Then people decide to remove it and call a truce and people also complain about that.
I purposely left this thread un-moderated, despite suggestions and warnings from others, so that observers can observe the true nature of people. This peace is not related to any other disputes, nor did this peace happen in one singular day, nor can it happen unilaterally (don't expect my forgiveness to those who (haven't stopped their activities or) run around behind my back and consistently speak ill of me - that is not changing our ways, that is not peace, that is not honesty in peace..).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 06:19:26 AM
Merited by Quickseller (1), The Cryptovator (1)

Wake up and read this for a warm and fuzzy feeling. Great effort cat and QS I have plenty of respect for both of you thanks to your recent actions. By rights I should offer to remove my tags and give a cheeky reach around to those that I have tagged but for now I’ll sit on the sidelines and see how it all progresses, should there be
More DT joining the circle jerk then I guess ill join in

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████