Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new promising Masternode coins?  (Read 42341 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:02:16 PM

its hard to find a new and promissing masternodes coins for now
but maybe you can check this site https://masternodes.online and this site https://mnrank.com
to find a good and promissing masternodes coins

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 11:42:25 PM

The problem with master nodes is the good one are ridiculously expensive making it an only exchange commodity or likewise so basically is either you collaborate or have really crazy amount of money which will be better utilized in trade in my opinion

Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:15:56 PM

The problem with master nodes is the good one are ridiculously expensive making it an only exchange commodity or likewise so basically is either you collaborate or have really crazy amount of money which will be better utilized in trade in my opinion

True, however a Blocknet masternode doesn't get any cheaper than it currently is. About $6000, which is a pretty big investment, but if you consider the upside potential + 16% rewards annually from running it, with more passive income streams coming from their decentralized oracle network, and decentralized infura solution it really starts to add up!

This is definitely a node worth running, as you also profit off of the DEX trading fees.  Smiley
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:32:50 PM

i'm done with masterode coin since mid-end 2018 beause too many all of them are die or in some case the developer are dumped their coin in the market. that's why i just choosing trusted and major altcoin than choose are strange or new coin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 12:04:58 AM

In my opinion IQcash for now is new promising masternode coin, because it has been listed on many popular exchanges. And also the bounty campaign
going well, even though the rewards are not great. I am sure IQcash will develop quickly, especially to my knowledge IQcash has a very good developer
team. Hopefully in the next few years IQcash can become the best masternode coins and can defeated DASH which until now is still the best masternode
coins.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:07:33 AM

there are project streamies that have evolved and have exchanges. if I'm not mistaken now they are also doing a signature campaign and several other campaigns that have been completed. I think this coin also has pretty good popularity and market. maybe you can be interested in this project.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:39:45 AM

You got to look into XSN.

Stakenet is a masternode POS coin, which splits staking and masternode rewards equally, (This way anyone can make a profit off of XSN, even the small holders). Currently 18%/year running a masternode.

The Stakenet DEX will be running entirely on masternodes. So how does that work?
The masternodes will be highly advanced, and will host all the chains supported by the network. This makes the whole experience as a user much more convenient and smooth, and in the end you wont even feel a difference between the DEX, and a centralized exchange.

There's MUCH more to the project than that though, which I'll briefly highlight below:

TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
Stakenet was the inventor of TPOS, which gives you the option to stake your coins trustlessly (offline) through a merchant who'll take a fee for doing so. (You can be your own merchant if you setup a VPS for it).

Hardware Device: VIPER
Stakenet is supported by Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda, but despite the fact that they are nice hardware wallets, Stakenet aims to build an even better one. See the their roadmap for more info on that.

Stakenet.io - Online Staking Platform, Masternode Monitor, and Masternode As A Service Platform
Stakenet aims to make staking easy for the average newbie, providing a service where you can store your XSN on their website. This is a centralized solution, and it's strongly adviced that you only keep small amounts here. From here you can Stake XSN, PIVX, and Stratis (More POS coins coming)
Besides that you can monitor your Masternodes, which means you'll get an email if one of your nodes goes down (extremely handy btw).
You can also use their "Masternode As A Service" platform to host your masternodes on, while still having control over your coins. (They just setup a VPS for you, makes it easy to setup a masternode, even for a complete beginner to crypto).

Lightning Transactions
Stakenet was the 3rd project worldwide to implement lightning on mainnet. (Right after BTC/LTC), and they even helped the Litecoin developers with the final lightning integration.
Source: https://litecoin.com/en/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-devs-partner-to-support-ltcd-and-lightning-network

Marketcap
Total marketcap of XSN right now is below $10 Million. Upside potential is massive on this one.

Apart from all of this, they also plan to work on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake (Stake XSN, Get your rewards in LTC/BTC/DASH or whatever you choose). Their DEX aggregator, Mobile Wallet, Multi Currency Light Wallet with inbuilt Lightning Swaps and TOR integration

Love Stakenet.

It's got everything a masternode project should have, but WITHOUT the scammy vibe to it, and PnD type of deal.
The use case for XSN is gonna be enourmous, and I predict it to be just as strong as DASH in the future, due to their incredible work on Lightning.
Underrated project. Good to see it getting some recognition.  Grin
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 02:17:49 AM

In my opinion IQcash for now is new promising masternode coin, because it has been listed on many popular exchanges. And also the bounty campaign
going well, even though the rewards are not great. I am sure IQcash will develop quickly, especially to my knowledge IQcash has a very good developer
team. Hopefully in the next few years IQcash can become the best masternode coins and can defeated DASH which until now is still the best masternode
coins.
A lot of people have mentioned this coin over the past time and IQ.Cash is a promising coin if you choose to invest in the long term. However, there are not many updates on this coin and recently the liquidity of this coin is very bad so there will definitely be risks when you choose to invest. In addition, if the bounty hunter is paid, the value of this coin will surely be reduced by half.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:47:02 AM

i'm done with masterode coin since mid-end 2018 beause too many all of them are die or in some case the developer are dumped their coin in the market. that's why i just choosing trusted and major altcoin than choose are strange or new coin

Not all of them died, there're many of them alive and well. Probably you interested yourself in the wrong ones, the ones I have are going fine if we can say that. Their price is down, but crypto market as whole is down too, we can't expect miracles in just a year or two. Let's give them more time and we will judge them then.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:37:29 PM

thoughts?
B_Antony
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 07:17:57 AM

You can check our project :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5258195.0

We are still in early stages so don't trow any rocks on us  Cheesy.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:34:30 PM

I have a good project view, and currently it may still be undervalued because the total supply is only 19 million,
maybe the price can be more than $ 100, just look for IQcash and analysis

2020Crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:00:23 PM

Blocknet is a good one if you can afford it. Around $6000 for a node, which is cheap considering one node was once worth above 40 BTC/node.

Blocknet's tech is amazingly good, and it wont be long before they roll out a ton of good tech, which will benefit node owners in terms of fees generated from these services they will run.

DEX Trading Fees
Decentralized Oracle Fees
Decentralized Data Transmitter Fees (decentralized solution, which can be used by the ETH network).
Staking

This one is a no brainer.  Wink
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:07:47 PM

the new masternode is very close to scammers and it is very difficult to determine which can really give us an advantage, I've been away from masternode since a few years ago because I was traumatized

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: