Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted post  (Read 2325 times)
prittMcp

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:25:21 AM

China to Test Digital Yuan on Food Delivery Platform With 435 Million Users

The People’s Bank of China (PBoC) is planning to add the food delivery giant Meituan Dianping to its list of platforms that will test real-world use cases of the digital yuan. This platform currently boasts of more than 435 million active users and billions of dollars of daily transactions. This creates a huge opportunity for the mass adoption of the digital yuan.

China is making fast progress. The central bank and its research wing have been increasing their efforts to explore the use cases of the digital currency in the real world.

In April, there were rumors about the launch of a wallet application across four Chinese cities — Shenzhen, Chengdu, Suzhou and Xiongan — for the initial testing of the digital currency.

I don't understand how the digital state currency will differ from a simple electronic format of money. If the currency is issued and controlled by the state, then this system is no different from fiat.

This can be said about any currency as long as only the state can own its emission. Monopoly of countries on the creation and ownership of the state currency. The whole problem is her.This can be said about any currency as long as only the state can own its emission. Monopoly of countries on the creation and ownership of the state currency. The whole problem is her.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toGETher_platform

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 06:31:33 AM

China to Test Digital Yuan on Food Delivery Platform With 435 Million Users

The People’s Bank of China (PBoC) is planning to add the food delivery giant Meituan Dianping to its list of platforms that will test real-world use cases of the digital yuan. This platform currently boasts of more than 435 million active users and billions of dollars of daily transactions. This creates a huge opportunity for the mass adoption of the digital yuan.

China is making fast progress. The central bank and its research wing have been increasing their efforts to explore the use cases of the digital currency in the real world.

In April, there were rumors about the launch of a wallet application across four Chinese cities — Shenzhen, Chengdu, Suzhou and Xiongan — for the initial testing of the digital currency.

I don't understand how the digital state currency will differ from a simple electronic format of money. If the currency is issued and controlled by the state, then this system is no different from fiat.

This can be said about any currency as long as only the state can own its emission. Monopoly of countries on the creation and ownership of the state currency. The whole problem is her.This can be said about any currency as long as only the state can own its emission. Monopoly of countries on the creation and ownership of the state currency. The whole problem is her.

But if we did not have a single currency and everyone had the right to create their own, this would lead to chaos. Take a look at world history. Scattered cities became states. Having deprived the power of the right to create money, we will return to the period of disparate cities.
toGETher_platform

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:51:29 AM

Is it possible to hack Bitcoin?

🔸 Cryptocurrency critic Peter Schiff wonders whether the recent hack of verified profiles on Twitter is “a harbinger of Bitcoin itself being hacked.”

🔸 In a July 16 tweet, Schiff mentioned yesterday’s mass hack of verified Twitter profiles which were used to promote a Bitcoin scam, further suggesting that it could be a prelude to a hack of the cryptocurrency itself.

🔸 Analysts and crypto experts did not agree with Peter Schiff's suggestion, noting that the scammer’s decision to use Bitcoin was probably motivated by authorities inability to censor and reverse Bitcoin transactions. Also, many experts recalled that it is almost impossible to crack Bitcoin - this cryptocurrency has a decentralized protocol, thousands of nodes, everything is transparent and auditable. All of those features make the network much harder to hack than Twitter.

Peter Schiff's has no idea what he's talking about. It is likely that he is simply hyping due to the fact that he constantly criticizes Bitcoin. Because such nonsense is very difficult to say by accident.
MidasCaps
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:58:29 AM

🔸 Cryptocurrency critic Peter Schiff wonders whether the recent hack of verified profiles on Twitter is “a harbinger of Bitcoin itself being hacked.”

🔸 In a July 16 tweet, Schiff mentioned yesterday’s mass hack of verified Twitter profiles which were used to promote a Bitcoin scam, further suggesting that it could be a prelude to a hack of the cryptocurrency itself.

🔸 Analysts and crypto experts did not agree with Peter Schiff's suggestion, noting that the scammer’s decision to use Bitcoin was probably motivated by authorities inability to censor and reverse Bitcoin transactions. Also, many experts recalled that it is almost impossible to crack Bitcoin - this cryptocurrency has a decentralized protocol, thousands of nodes, everything is transparent and auditable. All of those features make the network much harder to hack than Twitter.

Peter Schiff's has no idea what he's talking about. It is likely that he is simply hyping due to the fact that he constantly criticizes Bitcoin. Because such nonsense is very difficult to say by accident.
I can hardly believe that such a well-known economist would say such utter nonsense ...
prittMcp

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:02:40 AM

Bitcoin is competition for banks and the fiat money system. For many years this industry existed in greenhouse conditions and there was nothing to replace it with. Therefore, now, people associated with banks are struggling to belittle and hate bitcoin. Simply because I cannot resist him. This is the barking of a beaten dog.
toGETher_platform

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 01:49:20 AM

Download the Ditex app from Google Play and the App Store!

Guys, it is more convenient to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with the app!

Download the Ditex app from the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/ditex/id1480407589

And in Google Play! ➡️
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ditex.ditexapp&hl=ru

Download now!

How the service works?
igda23gh

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:50:18 AM

Can I use any convenient wallet in my work?
aiwk171

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:51:18 AM

Hello. Can I send coins directly to your address without creating a new transaction?
MidasCaps
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:12:55 AM

What is network commission?
alezgut2410

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:14:00 AM

Can I cancel a transaction?
igda23gh

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:15:00 AM

MidasCaps
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:53:32 AM

Good afternoon! I can’t confirm my phone number. Help me please....
bouncebounce

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:55:06 AM

Do you have minimum and maximum limits?
alezgut2410

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:55:59 AM

Tell me the soft cap and hard cap of this project, please.
aiwk171

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:12:21 AM

How can I find my wallet address?
GLDS
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:13:14 AM

Can I cancel a transaction?
bitexbook.com
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:14:26 AM

Can I pay using PayPal?
aiwk171

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:54:52 AM

what about KYC? Do I need a KYC for investing?
MidasCaps
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:58:00 AM

What payment methods can I use on your exchange?
bouncebounce

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:59:25 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: