Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2020, 11:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ditex - cryptocurrency aggregator  (Read 2167 times)
Ditex
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:23:02 PM

Best rates to sale and buy cryptocurrency mean Ditex

Avoiding futile fees and uncertain rates while selling or buying cryptocurrency? This is what both experienced investors and beginners in the area  are interested about.

Obviously, the exchange can be proceeded between users directly, bypassing the trading platforms, using the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) method. However, the exchanges are still in demand. Why is that? The reply is rather clear: people want to manage their finances without any third-party interference but  they also need a quick search for buyers of their cryptocurrency as well as suitable rate.

That is the Ditex platform was created for, since it is a cryptocurrency aggregator that provides a wide range of financial services, including the Ditex APP (available for smartphones), which allows P2P exchange of cryptocurrencies or for fiat money.

The vast majority of crypto exchanges do not conform to the blockchain philosophy due to their centralization, while digital currencies stored in their accounts have turned to an easy targets for hackers. Existing P2P services simply bring users together, but do not solve security problems. The Ditex project took their mistakes into account.

How does Ditex operate?

This is a modern Peer to Peer platform that allows you to make transactions directly between users of the system avoiding unnecessary fees and unclear rates. Ditex does not store users' money in its system, does not request a "Private Key", but displays users' address balances and transaction history. All information in one convenient interface!

Moreover, our Ditex Robot aggregates the best cryptocurrency exchange rates on the modern exchange market and provides users with the current exchange rate in advance, which makes it easy to buy/sell cryptocurrency at the best price and as quick as possible. Also, our Ditex Robot technology does not allow to set non-existent quotes and thus provides a high exchange rate.

Ditex is an instant cryptocurrency exchange! Simple, safe, and convenient!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidasCaps
Copper Member

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:53:32 AM

Good afternoon! I can’t confirm my phone number. Help me please....
bouncebounce

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:55:06 AM

Do you have minimum and maximum limits?
alezgut2410

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:55:59 AM

Tell me the soft cap and hard cap of this project, please.
Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:22:00 AM

Good afternoon! I can’t confirm my phone number. Help me please....
write to the experts in the chat on our website https://ditex.app

Do you have minimum and maximum limits?
The Ditex service has no set limits. However, there are cases where a minimum amount applies:

If the amount is very low, make sure it will cover all the network fees required by the blockchain. This means that the amount you are about to send and the amount you are about to receive must be sufficient to cover the network fees used by the blockchain.

If you do not have enough funds to exchange, you will see such a message.

Please follow the guidelines we provide. Otherwise, there is a high probability that your transaction will go through, but your money will be lost.

There are no restrictions for large amounts, you can exchange as large an amount as you like. Please note that in this case, the processing time of the transaction will depend on the bandwidth of the blockchain and the amount of network fees set by your wallet.

Tip: To prevent market pumping and dumping ("pump" and "dump"), divide the larger amount into smaller ones and wait a couple of hours between sending. In this case, you will not create an excessive request for the currency that you want to buy, so that its final rate is more favorable.

Tell me the soft cap and hard cap of this project, please.
Ditex - p2p platform. No soft cap and hard cap
aiwk171

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:12:21 AM

How can I find my wallet address?
GLDS
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:13:14 AM

Can I cancel a transaction?
bitexbook.com
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:14:26 AM

Can I pay using PayPal?
Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:16:22 AM

Ditex: transactions directly between users

How do I avoid confusing courses?
How do I avoid paying large transaction fees?
How can I safely switch fiat to crypt and back?

✔️On the Ditex platform, you don't have to worry about all of the above! Why? The answer is simple:

🔸 Ditex Robot aggregates the best cryptocurrency exchange rates, you know the current exchange rate in advance;
🔸 Ditex Robot does not allow you to set nonexistent quotes;
🔸 Minimal fee for the exchange;
🔸 Ditex does not store users 'money in its system, does not request a "Private Key", but displays the transaction history. All information in one convenient interface!

The Central idea of cryptocurrencies is decentralization and the absence of intermediaries that impose their terms on users. Ditex is a cryptocurrency aggregator that allows P2P exchange of cryptocurrencies between each.

🔺 It is easier, safer and more convenient!

Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 01:09:22 PM

Millennials choose bitcoin!

Analysts at JPMorgan Chase came to the conclusion that a pandemic #COVID19 revealed trends in investing. While the older generation of investors invested in the good old gold. Millennials were looking for alternative assets found Bitcoin!

JPMorgan Chase strategist Nikolaos Panigirtsoglu notes that gold and bitcoin have attracted significant amounts of money over the past 5 months.

Of course, this interest could not help affecting the market value of assets.

Stock market indexes have risen 46% since the collapse in March, and gold has added 30% since the beginning of 2020. To date, bitcoin has grown (https://forklog.com/bitkoin-protestiroval-12-000-i-obvalilsya/) by 133% since mid-March.

Noteworthy, a little earlier, Michael Sonnenschein, managing Director of Grayscale Investments, already mentioned that part of the $68 trillion of investment capital that will pass between generations in the coming years will be invested in the first cryptocurrency.
By the way, a study by Tokenist analysts showed that 51% of Millennials trust bitcoin more than the leading banks.

And the legendary trader and technical analyst Peter Brandt recommended that Millennials invest 10% of their free funds in bitcoin.

aiwk171

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:54:52 AM

what about KYC? Do I need a KYC for investing?
MidasCaps
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:58:00 AM

What payment methods can I use on your exchange?
bouncebounce

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:59:25 AM

Can I use any convenient wallet in my work?
Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:27:00 AM

Bitcoin reached the maximum of $12,100 of 2020

On August 10, on Monday, the price of BTC reached the $12,000 mark for the second time in a month, updating the maximum of 2020.

The bitcoin exchange rate on the Bitstamp exchange rose to $12,100. During the day, BTC has added 4%.

By the way, analyst Josh Ranger said that the new price jump of bitcoin finished the weekly growth at the highest level since January 2018.
Note that other leading cryptocurrencies have not yet joined the bitcoin rally. Only Chainlink in the top 10 stands out, which has increased in price by more than 8% over the past day.

Recall that the price of BTC already exceeded the $12,000 mark on August 2, after which the price fell to $10,500 within a few minutes.

Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:34:31 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 01:20:24 PM by Ditex

what about KYC? Do I need a KYC for investing?
yes

What payment methods can I use on your exchange?
Buying cryptocurrency with a bank card

Developing Ditex we have been seeking to improve and facilitate  the process of buying and exchanging cryptocurrency, making it simple, profitable and  clear.

Using your bank card is one of the easiest way to buy cryptocurrency. Ditex platform provides the opportunity to buy BTC, ETH and other cryptocurrencies with you card as easy as to proceed online payment.

It doesn’t matter where are you from, using 3D secure card you will be able to proceed purchase on our platform. However, be aware transactions are conducted in USD or Euro only. To eliminate the cost of multiple conversions, we recommend using RUB Bank cards.

Here is the step-by-step instruction of cryptocurrency exchanging with the bank card. It will take only a few minutes!

Go to the homepage, select your currency and cryptocurrency you want to buy on the right

Check the rate and amount you expect to receive.

Indicate your BTC or other cryptocurrency  address.

Check all the payment details one more time.

So, your transaction is formed. Press “Pay with Mastercard/Visa”.

Now enter your bank card details. Your card should support 3D secure by telephone.

Enter actual telephone number linked to your card.

Now go to your online Bank app to find a Bank extract with a three-digit code for authentication.

As you have entered the code you will receive cryptocurrency and transaction invoice within 5-30 minutes

Can I use any convenient wallet in my work?
yes
Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:18:27 AM

World’s Biggest Business Intelligence Firm Belive in Bitcoin

The world’s largest publicly traded business intelligence company MicroStrategy has formally adopted Bitcoin as its primary reserve asset. MicroStrategy confirmed it had purchased 21,454 BTC for $250 million.

Michael J. Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy said: “This investment reflects our belief that Bitcoin, as the world’s most widely-adopted cryptocurrency, is a dependable store of value and an attractive investment asset with more long-term appreciation potential than holding cash.”

The move marks a watershed moment for institutional uptake of Bitcoin, and did not go unnoticed by analitics. Also it had a noticeable impact on MicroStrategy’s stock price, which has gained 5.7% since. At the same time, the price of Bitcoin has gained over 10%.

prittMcp

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:06:35 AM

What is network commission?
MidasCaps
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:07:38 AM

Are you just starting development or does you already have something to offer? MVP?
toGETher_platform

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 07:09:20 AM

I lost access to my wallet
Ditex
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:53:33 AM

Ditex robot

We have a special robot assistant on our platform, isn’t it amazing?

It is Ditex Robot to aggregate best cryptocurrency rates on modern exchange marketplace and thus to provide relevant exchange rate to the users in advance.

Ditex robot is integrated with large crypto trade platforms as Binance and Bittrex. Only a few seconds to appreciate rates throughout trade platforms, to select and propose the best one are required for Robot.
The rates are indicated as approximate until deposit payment is processed and confirmed via blockchain.

In addition our exclusive technology of Ditex Robot prevents misleading quotes and secure high exchange pace.

Look out! Exchange rate during transaction may differ from initial rate stated while order forming since exchange is executed by relevant rate as the date when order payment is received.
It is high time to join Ditex and enjoy easy, beneficial and convenient way to exchange and buy cryptocurrency!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: