Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects with a possible 50 x potential from here. Bitbay, Blocknet, Komodo, Ark  (Read 171 times)
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:28:52 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2020, 01:14:43 PM by BillionaireWannaBe

Do your own research before taking any action. This is just an attempt to compile a list of credible projects that have completed their own novel designs

I am holding 80% in bitcoin. I have decided to take 20% and put it in projects that could potentially  provide me with far greater returns.

I was looking for projects with proven developers, that have demonstrated they can produce novel designs with real usecases  and actually complete their work. They need to be outside of the top 200 and it would be better still if they had a market cap of sub 5m. Completed or at the very least the core and novel parts of the design must be finished and working.

I would also like to add one or two privacy focused projects. Those must be novel designs that are completed.  If it is based largely upon copy and paste from another project don't suggest it.

I can not find anything better than Bitbay and Blocknet at their present values. I am slightly concerned that Blocknet has been duped into passing binance vital parts of their design. It was suggested binance attempted to get Blocknet dev team to reveal parts of their decentralized exchange that binance were struggling with  

At this point I have 15 alts  and looking for suggestions for others. If there is no a sensible opportunity for 50x returns against btc (not fiat) then I won't consider this as a reason to deplete my bitcoin holdings for.

Bitbay and blocknet are by far the most promising I have. My primary concerns with those are that bitbay seem to be lacking any real marketing team and they have systematically been removed from all exchanges although they were exceeding the minimum trading thresholds set by bittrex. I feel blocknet is also being held back from large scale exchange exposure for obvious reasons.

Projects offering huge upside potential that are completed and novel with original dev teams in place.

Bitbay
Blocknet
ARK
Komodo *  

Other suggestions welcome. Hoping to spread alt holdings over 20 solid projects.

These are not bitcoin investment replacements. Conduct your own research.

* already in top 100

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marckolind

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:41:43 PM

Both Bitbay and Blocknet is 2 very promising projects. I hold BLOCK, BTC, ETH, and a few other alts.

Blocknet is promising due to it's passive income streams through their oracle network services (XRouter), which I'm sure you're aware off, on top of their DEX, opening the opportunity to profit off DEX fees.

I don't think Blocknet actually leaked anything to Binance, not entirely sure though, I saw this video recently though, explaining it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCAelH_iuk

As for project recommendations, I believe ARK is due for a massive correction soon. Devs keeps delivering, should at least out compete LISK at some point.
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:12:19 PM

Both Bitbay and Blocknet is 2 very promising projects. I hold BLOCK, BTC, ETH, and a few other alts.

Blocknet is promising due to it's passive income streams through their oracle network services (XRouter), which I'm sure you're aware off, on top of their DEX, opening the opportunity to profit off DEX fees.

I don't think Blocknet actually leaked anything to Binance, not entirely sure though, I saw this video recently though, explaining it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCAelH_iuk

As for project recommendations, I believe ARK is due for a massive correction soon. Devs keeps delivering, should at least out compete LISK at some point.

Yes I do hold some ETH. It is a great project I would have listed that one but I think a 50x compared to btc is going to be tough.
ARK is a very promising project and I do hold a very small amount. I recall I researched them and I believe they had another project copy and paste a break through they made. I don't recall which project that was.

Thanks for suggesting them. I think you could have a good point. I will add them to the list.

That's great,  please keep them coming. Thanks for that video link that was interesting and helpful.
I would merit these kind of useful contributions if I had merit to give.

I would be interested  to hear an opinion on waves. Again I feel  It is unlikely to produce a 50x against bitcoin and at this point it is difficult to justify liquidating btc unless there is that possibility. Some others may believe 10x or 20x possibility would be worth a try.
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:09:32 PM

I am considering komodo but the cap is not perhaps small enough for a 50x against btc to be realistic?

What do others think?

It would be great to compile a list of alt projects that have a credible case for pulling a 50x against btc from their current sat level.

Any great looking privacy coins with novel designs?
Marckolind

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:55:22 PM

Yes I do hold some ETH. It is a great project I would have listed that one but I think a 50x compared to btc is going to be tough.
ARK is a very promising project and I do hold a very small amount. I recall I researched them and I believe they had another project copy and paste a break through they made. I don't recall which project that was.

Thanks for suggesting them. I think you could have a good point. I will add them to the list.

That's great,  please keep them coming. Thanks for that video link that was interesting and helpful.
I would merit these kind of useful contributions if I had merit to give.

I would be interested  to hear an opinion on waves. Again I feel  It is unlikely to produce a 50x against bitcoin and at this point it is difficult to justify liquidating btc unless there is that possibility. Some others may believe 10x or 20x possibility would be worth a try.

Waves is an interesting one, but their DEX is a hybrid, hence not completely "decentralized". Their community is pretty awesome though.
I believe older projects with the most developments on their back will gain the most value (ROI) during the next bull run. Blocknet is by far my favourite of them all in this aspect, so I might be biased in this regard, since I hold a fair amount. Smiley
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:04:34 PM

Well that is alot, you must be a whale level investor if your 20% investment required 20 alts to invest, anyhow here are my suggestions:
Ada
Icx
Nano
Link
Xlm
Eth
Neo
Eos
Waves
Atom
Morph
Synthetix
Atlant
Crypterium
There are many more but i think these are the top ones that i like.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:08:44 PM

I am considering komodo but the cap is not perhaps small enough for a 50x against btc to be realistic?

What do others think?

It would be great to compile a list of alt projects that have a credible case for pulling a 50x against btc from their current sat level.

I'm in for Komodo too, supporting them specifically for the Atomic Swap DEX they've created. They're also ongoing a strong roadmap you can check out here: https://komodoplatform.com/roadmap/

I see a DEX, I'm interested and I support it. That's how it works for me. I am going to wait until the largest DEX yet is going to be developed and then move and trade my funds over there. Besides KMD, I have some other coins I've bought such as LTC and other OG ones + those I can see a future for, but one day I'll most likely swap them back for BTC. It's more of a move to maximize my BTC holdings in the end. Smiley
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:20:12 PM

At this point I have 15 alts  and looking for suggestions for others. If there is no a sensible opportunity for 50x returns against btc (not fiat) then I won't consider this as a reason to deplete my bitcoin holdings for.

Other suggestions welcome. Hoping to spread alt holdings over 20 solid projects.

These are not bitcoin investment replacements. Conduct your own research.

If I were you I'll be shaving 10-13 of those altcoins and just focus on three to four cryptocurrencies in my portfolio. You have 15 altcoins 16 including Bitcoin and if this is the way of diversifying your capital onto different projects this is a bad option, with what you are doing you are just shedding of potential bigger returns on the cryptocurrencies you really like. The way I see 10+ crypto hodlers in their portfolio I could easily see them as someone who don't really trust the crypto they bough that's why they are also buying several different coins as a way to compensate the potential losses they'll have. Don't even try to increase your holdings by adding 5 more different cryptocurrencies with what other people are suggesting, focus more on re-allocating your money in the cryptos you really want to hold on too.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:39:26 PM

Stakenet - XSN is a pretty good one to keep an eye on. Despite being on low tier exchanges, don't be fooled. These guys have a LOT going for them.

They are building the very first Lightning based DEX on the market, which is build into a multi currency wallet where you can hold all your coins. First build will support XSN/BTC/LTC, other Lightning ready coins will be supported such as: USDT, and ETH, and ETH tokens is being worked on as well.

The whole masternode network will run this DEX, meaning the user itself wont need to run full nodes to be trade, neither need to sync with the network in order to trade.

This is just ONE dApp on the Stakenet Platform, with many more coming.

Definitely worth checking out!
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:32:49 AM

What do others think?

I'm in for Komodo too, supporting them specifically for the Atomic Swap DEX they've created. They're also ongoing a strong roadmap you can check out here: https://komodoplatform.com/roadmap/

I see a DEX, I'm interested and I support it. That's how it works for me. I am going to wait until the largest DEX yet is going to be developed and then move and trade my funds over there. Besides KMD, I have some other coins I've bought such as LTC and other OG ones + those I can see a future for, but one day I'll most likely swap them back for BTC. It's more of a move to maximize my BTC holdings in the end. Smiley

I agree they are look good but their chance of 50x against  btc do you think it is possible they are still almost in the top.50.
I will put them in the OP with a note of undervalued but perhaps not 50 x.

Their dev seems to have work spurts of great speed and seems very well respected 

I agree with what people was said about waves and I suppose  a 50x from where they in sats terms is unlikely but looks good.

Another member suggested an entire list, many of which are very promising but are quite huge projects and have large cap values. Some I've not heard of but will examine as I go
If we can find some sub 5M or 10M caps that fit with the completed novel designs with viable usecases  that bitcoin can not be immediately  used to fill with minimal work that would be ideal.

XSN sounds interesting  how close to a working completed version or test?
I do like projects that decentralize key points that are currently centralized and vulnerable.

To answer the point of harlot. I consider 20 a sensible spread. Of course going all in on 2 or 3 and having them blow up or moon would bring greater returns.

I admit having projects with credible teams capable of producing finished novel designs with real usecases does not guarantee they will make better investments than valueless shitcoins that get a huge pump

Better than just throw a list out there put one or two of your very best choices and describe how the dev team has created a novel design that they have completed. I would say that looking for possible 50x sats based returns is going to generally mean looking at caps below 20M to have a sensible chance.  Let's  brainstorm our very best potential gems.

There is no point trying to keep these as secrets. If you have a a completed novel design with a real credible usecase then lack of awareness  is likely the prime reason it is currently  undervalued.  I know a lot of people will reason keeping knowledge secret and accumulating at the lowest possible rates before sharing or pumping is best. This is not always a successful approach.

We are still at pretty base levels for those projects with real value so there is no reason to hold on to bags of junk which have AWOL dev teams and broken promises  Just dump the rubbish and consolidate to those valuable projects we find here. These projects are trading at 90 or 95% less from peak. So they are in no better shape than the worthless garbage that has zero chance of a recovery.

We primarily need to pick out coins that are way under value.  I would like 50x possibilities but others may be happy divesting from btc into alts with a 20x possibility. So keep that in mind.

To be open I have more value in Eth and LTC then less with Bitbay blocknet and some waves, komodo, and tiny amounts in few others but not confident in those and will move to other suggestions or all into Bitbay and Blocknet. I will add more to whichever I believe will return the most. This is not set in stone list I will remove projects if others can be demonstrated  to provide more current value or have better prospects.

Completed  or near on completed  projects only.  The amount of investment lost to missing dev teams leaving part finished work is the single largest risk. Anyone can find low value projects promising the earth with no guarantee of completion.

Devs that have produced novel work that has been tested could be a safer investment  even if their entire design is not completed.

People are free to criticize projects on the list if they can suggest projects that are superior in terms of the criteria mentioned.
The list is dynamic and fluid. I will amend it as the flow of information dictates.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:12:09 PM

~

50x return is a pretty high point you're looking forward to. If you're willing to go for only a few coins (10-20), the chances of having a larger profit in time will be higher than having only 2-3 coins invested in, but the more coins you put your money into, the higher the chances are. It's a miss or hit basically, and I guarantee there will be coins in a few months/years that will have incredible price pumps and will also remain stable price-wise.

A good example I'd give is DASH. $0.21 was its lowest price that's ever been recorded, and today it's up 530x. Whoever invested just $100 in DASH at its lowest price history has today a total of $53k sitting in their crypto bag. I've been here since before DASH was a thing, I was a cryptonerd & addict and yet I had no idea what this coin was about. Years later, I found out it's worth this much money and remember, I calculated all that based on the price we have TODAY.

Take the lowest price record of DASH and compare it to the highest ($1642.22) and you have 782,000% profit. There you go - 3/4 of a million out of a $100 investment.

As I said, it's a hit or miss. A project you might consider to be shit today may do a huge and revolutionary update tomorrow. So just keep your eyes on today's coins as much as you can, study them and see which you think has a big potential. I'd rather invest $5 in 100 coins than $50 in 10 and hold them all for many years if high percentage return is what you're looking for. Using DASH again as an example, $5 at its lowest price history was worth ~$40k at its price peak. Of course, $50 invested in it would be worth ~$400k, but if you buy only 10 coins what are the chances you'll pick up a gem out of the list? Smiley
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:56:04 AM

~

50x return is a pretty high point you're looking forward to. If you're willing to go for only a few coins (10-20), the chances of having a larger profit in time will be higher than having only 2-3 coins invested in, but the more coins you put your money into, the higher the chances are. It's a miss or hit basically, and I guarantee there will be coins in a few months/years that will have incredible price pumps and will also remain stable price-wise.

A good example I'd give is DASH. $0.21 was its lowest price that's ever been recorded, and today it's up 530x. Whoever invested just $100 in DASH at its lowest price history has today a total of $53k sitting in their crypto bag. I've been here since before DASH was a thing, I was a cryptonerd & addict and yet I had no idea what this coin was about. Years later, I found out it's worth this much money and remember, I calculated all that based on the price we have TODAY.

Take the lowest price record of DASH and compare it to the highest ($1642.22) and you have 782,000% profit. There you go - 3/4 of a million out of a $100 investment.

As I said, it's a hit or miss. A project you might consider to be shit today may do a huge and revolutionary update tomorrow. So just keep your eyes on today's coins as much as you can, study them and see which you think has a big potential. I'd rather invest $5 in 100 coins than $50 in 10 and hold them all for many years if high percentage return is what you're looking for. Using DASH again as an example, $5 at its lowest price history was worth ~$40k at its price peak. Of course, $50 invested in it would be worth ~$400k, but if you buy only 10 coins what are the chances you'll pick up a gem out of the list? Smiley

This is inline with my own reasoning. You want projects like that where the team were capable of novel changes with some real usecase that bitcoin was not pushing for or could not be adapted to fill with ease.

The problem with many projects under 5m or 20m is that their  teams can copy other devs work or promise their own novel designs. The use cases are either very saturated or not hugely desirable or they are under deeper analysis not truly decentralized.
We need to isolate and compile a list of projects that do not fall in to those categories

What about dag designs they have lost their popularity a little ?

I notice nano mentioned that has an entirely novel design. Quite a large cap already  though.

Yes 50x is a high expectation 20x could be a more sensible expectation in sats terms  

Any other completed projects or near completed projects that people believe have 20x returns in sats terms let's get them listed. We can always remove them if there proves to be strong issues with them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: