Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUML] 🏃🏻PUML Better Health🏃🏻‍♂️Fitness for Data🏃‍♀️Data for Rewards🏃🏻  (Read 960 times)
Wonder_woman (OP)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:41:03 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:04:55 PM

No android app yet? It is nice to see the token holders, they have respective account name attached to it so you know basically who are holding this token. More than likely those holders below the list are those who are currently using the app to earn this token. So I  am assuming based on the number, there are not so much users of this app. Will wait for the android version as I also have one health app earning tokens and also you can redeem the earned tokens from their marketplace or just exchange it to other alts.
This is strange. You can say we haven’t released the dapp yet, won’t be out until March on iOS so not sure what they mean you can see accounts. The signup for a PUML wallet does not require to share your EOS account. Just your mobile number.
razksg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:18:36 AM

What dose PUML offer users in terms of services? How can we be involved in PUML?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:28:33 AM

No android app yet? It is nice to see the token holders, they have respective account name attached to it so you know basically who are holding this token. More than likely those holders below the list are those who are currently using the app to earn this token. So I  am assuming based on the number, there are not so much users of this app. Will wait for the android version as I also have one health app earning tokens and also you can redeem the earned tokens from their marketplace or just exchange it to other alts.
This is strange. You can say we haven’t released the dapp yet, won’t be out until March on iOS so not sure what they mean you can see accounts. The signup for a PUML wallet does not require to share your EOS account. Just your mobile number.

I found the list of PUML holders from this link. From this list, you know who are the PUML holders, right? The chart is also available so you know at a glance who are the major PUML holders. But for the app, will wait as I want to download also this health app.

https://bloks.io/tokens/PUML-eos-pumlhealthio

Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:26:53 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 03:49:14 AM by Wonder_woman

PUML, the new EOS fitness DApp for mass adoption

PUML plans to revolutionise the health and fitness industry on the EOS public network

https://www.eoswriter.io/167356_puml-the-new-eos-fitness-dapp-for-mass-adoption.eos

Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:19:38 AM

I found the list of PUML holders from this link. From this list, you know who are the PUML holders, right? The chart is also available so you know at a glance who are the major PUML holders. But for the app, will wait as I want to download also this health app.

https://bloks.io/tokens/PUML-eos-pumlhealthio

Hello there, Yes, you are right. Thankyou for the support. You are free to download the app when we release it soon.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 02:11:28 PM

I'm excited for the release of the app. I signed up to be notified when it launches. I've tried two apps for fitness tracking. Actifit on the Steem blockchain and BEAT I think is on Ethereum. I like them both but they seem to be pretty basic. PUML is looking more cohesive and promising.
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:41:43 AM

Nice to see PUML on the homepage of State of the Dapps and we haven't even launched Smiley
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:45:45 AM

I'm excited for the release of the app. I signed up to be notified when it launches. I've tried two apps for fitness tracking. Actifit on the Steem blockchain and BEAT I think is on Ethereum. I like them both but they seem to be pretty basic. PUML is looking more cohesive and promising.
Thankyou  Cheesy yeah we are looking forward on your support in this project mate. We have so many things to plan and to launch soon for the better improvement and for the success of this Project. We are so excited too  Cheesy
Twinkledoe

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:42:42 AM

Waiting also for their android app. I have one fitness running also but seems the dev team of that app is not so active. So I hope this one will be better. This kind of app motivates me to do some exercise as rewards are waiting for you when you accomplish your goals.

By the way, what month should we expect the release of your app? Because I might forget this thread.
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 12:26:18 PM

Waiting also for their android app. I have one fitness running also but seems the dev team of that app is not so active. So I hope this one will be better. This kind of app motivates me to do some exercise as rewards are waiting for you when you accomplish your goals.

By the way, what month should we expect the release of your app? Because I might forget this thread.
Hello there. Thanks for your great feedback about this Project Cheesy We are doing everything to deliver a great and useful app to all of you Smiley iOS Beta is out this month in Australia (provided we can pass the wallet through Apple Store Guidelines) and Android will be May/June (worldwide).
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 02:41:11 PM

Hello there. Thanks for your great feedback about this Project Cheesy We are doing everything to deliver a great and useful app to all of you Smiley iOS Beta is out this month in Australia (provided we can pass the wallet through Apple Store Guidelines) and Android will be May/June (worldwide).

Whether the application can be used for people who believe in this project will work well in the future. I'm interested to try the application if it can be used by many people.

Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:26:09 PM

Whether the application can be used for people who believe in this project will work well in the future. I'm interested to try the application if it can be used by many people.
Absolutely yes. We are preparing for a great future for our users. Our goal is to be number 1 Health app in the world of  blockchain that rewards it’s users perfectly.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 01:39:52 PM

Absolutely yes. We are preparing for a great future for our users. Our goal is to be number 1 Health app in the world of  blockchain that rewards it’s users perfectly.

Very much awaited if that happens and whether it will be done this year or you need a few years to open all the images that you have designed it. Because this will require some time to occur in the future.

Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:36:10 PM

We are glad to announce Aura Eve as one of our Beta Launch Partners!
Aura Eve will be sponsoring step challenges, video challenges and have rewards in the beta version of the marketplace.

https://discussions.app/tag/puml/36uzjtxjr2mpt/announcing_aura_eve_as_one_of_puml_beta_launch_partners
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 11:30:21 PM

so this health fitness app is focusing only on gym users? how about those who want to get fit but are not enrolled in any gym membership? I think you are limiting your potential users here. like for example, someone just want to do some walking exercise, so in google fit for example, he can get the number of steps he had done. would it be better to expand your rewards system not just only for gym users? Just my thoughts here...
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:46:29 AM

so this health fitness app is focusing only on gym users? how about those who want to get fit but are not enrolled in any gym membership? I think you are limiting your potential users here. like for example, someone just want to do some walking exercise, so in google fit for example, he can get the number of steps he had done. would it be better to expand your rewards system not just only for gym users? Just my thoughts here...
PUML has lots of fitness challenges not just gym check-in. You can connect Apple Health, Apple Watch Fitbit and compete in step challenges and even earn coins for completing video workouts.
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:49:05 AM

You  can see a leaderboard on step challenge.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 11:01:46 PM

PUML has lots of fitness challenges not just gym check-in. You can connect Apple Health, Apple Watch Fitbit and compete in step challenges and even earn coins for completing video workouts.

Okay, now that's better. But how about Google Fit? Not many people are using Apple Health or Apple Watch Fitbit. Can you also connect Google Fit with your app? Also, for example you are showing that only those top 20 users will get their PUML rewards in the steps category. How about for certain number of steps there is corresponding number of PUML that they can receive? Because not all users can get into the top 20 category. So what about those that are not included in top 20, they will not receive any PUML rewards?
Twinkledoe

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:43:20 AM

Your number of installs in google play is still small. How are you going to market this health app? And as a user for example, are there outside exchanges that you can trade the PUML coins other than using it on your marketplace?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: