Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is back with a bang.  (Read 385 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:58:07 AM

Learn to swim contrary to expectations,

Good thing to keep in mind, the fastest moves is the sell after a big rise.    Fast lots of points gained if you are a seller with the tide change.   Also its important not to stand in the way of a movement or keep trying to catch the tail can have you spinning in circles.    I think we retract slightly and its near to a channel top so due to do so.

We're having a slow retraction, ~1%-~2% in the last 48 hours or so, but still we are above that 5 digit mark so I don't think that people have started to sell at this point. If we goes below 5 digit again in the next coming days then panic are going to set in. Good thing though that investors are betting that the price could still recover and we might see some bounce back so I'm not seeing a retracement below $10k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:04:24 AM

Learn to swim contrary to expectations, especially if it is positive because it is a trap that causes the rich to double their wealth before any collapse.
Everyone expects a lot of positivity after hevling, so it is first to put in reserve the possibility of a collapse in the price, so do not adopt a lot of hopes just because one indicator will change.

I love to be contrarian vs. popular sentiment, so I'm with you in spirit. The problem is that sentiment can go to extreme levels before reversing.

Look at the Fear & Greed Index. It's only at 63, near the lower bound of "Greed." Last June in the $13,000s it reached 95! That's a long ways away.

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12034

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:27:13 AM
Merited by dmwardjr (2)

After a massive performance this year BTC crossed 10k mark and went down to 9.5k, right now it's 10297$ guys it seems like BTC is going to bang again.

Guys Just hold your BTC and wait till is year end I personally feel like it will skyrocket again as most of the analyst predict this year will be a brightest year for Bitcoin, hopefully happy days will be back again.

You can hope for this very positive outcome, just don't be to certain about it and just ride along however it goes....

If you're a BTC believer, longer term in the market or maybe newer, it doesn't matter the price is very nice to get into BTC and if it keeps going then you will be alright and if it DIPs then you have the chance to DCA your investment, actually as a believer just keep on steady buying and don't get to distracted by the price.

Its fun to see some TA's and predictions, but always try to understand for yourself why you own and HODL BTC, if the main factor is get rich fast then you'll be having a difficult if not impossible journey.

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:43:59 PM

It is good that we are not actually "back with a bang" because we haven't been really gone too far ahead just yet. I understand many people here are from the 2017 times and not further back, which is why they think that price changes like this is rare, however bitcoin has made these type of changes (in percentage) constantly for the past 10 years and it will probably continue to do that forever because it is a decentralized and unregulated market.

This is why we were even higher than 10k price we are in just few months ago, I realize it is almost 1 year since we were around here but we literally reached 10k in the past 6 months so lets not say that we are "back with a bang", we had a drop in price but we have recovered, that is all there is to it right now, nothing more.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: