Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEXIVE - advanced and social decentralized digital exchange  (Read 1141 times)
cimyrenlui

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:28:31 AM

In order to trade I will need to provide personal keys for my wallets ?
am I correct ?
Yes you're right it works that way and I think it will be much safer to store money in your wallet .
As we know from the sad experience of some of the exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cimyrenlui

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:55:55 AM

I wonder what partners you are negotiating with to further expand your business ?

Thank you for your question and interest in the project! more details about the negotiations and the agreements we will explain later!

FAQ: frequently asked questions about the project

We answer the most frequently asked questions about our project. So here are a few of those questions.

What is a non-custodial, decentralized exchange (DEX)?

Most commonly known digital exchanges are custodial/centralized. That means that the users’ funds are held by the exchange itself, not by the users. In contrast, in a DEX, the exchange does not hold users’ funds. Each user has control of his/her digital asset and can transact directly with other users ona peer-to-peer (P2P) basis.

Which blockchains are compatible with Dexive?

Currently, Dexive is compatible with Ethereum and NEO. In the near future, our ecosystem will also operate with Zilliqa and EOS.

What makes Dexive different from other DEXs?

Take any DEX in the market which integrates multiple blockchains. Add to it cross exchange trading, technical alerts, advance order types and a full featured mobile app. Then attach asset market details, discussion forum, microblogs and a news portal. This is Dexive!

For more information, please visit the official Dexive website at https://dexive.io

https://s9.wampi.ru/2020/02/20/image16f88eefba3fd8d1.md.png

as I understand it, the fees will be less than for centralized exchanges ?
and what will be the methods of attracting traders to the exchange ?

Fee will be less than centralized exchanges. For traders there are features that no other exchange has right now.  For example technical indicators based alerts. Full featured mobile app. Advanced and automated order types

Also there will be more reasons to visit exchange than to only trade.  Separate discussion for each asset. Asset info for research. Blogs and news.

indeed, support for several blockchains interests me and I think that the prospects will be huge .
at least I'm sure of it if the team implements everything that is written in white paper
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:52:00 AM

Cryptocurrencies is a new tool for traders

After the success of Bitcoin, many other cryptocurrencies and digital tokens have been developed, all of them based on blockchain technology. Currently, there are over 2,000 listed cryptocurrencies, and the total market capitalization has increased from $147 billion (1 Oct 2017) to $192 billion (27 Nov 2019) (Source: Coinmarketcap).

According to a market research report, the global blockchain market is expected to grow from $1.2 billion in 2018 to an astounding $23.3 billion by the year 2023 (Source: Markets and Markets).

☝️ Did you know that the global economy is now at its turning point?

Thanks to fast digitization and the advancement of such technologies as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, market players today are able to reinterpret the very meaning of money and financial assets in general. Cryptocurrencies are one of the novelties of globalization that have the potential to revolutionize the payment processes and financial transactions.

Owing to the decentralization of the cryptocurrencies, they have become an extremely competitive differential for many entities, specifically those who are operating in the international market. Though lack of regulations and volatility might discourage some people from investing in cryptocurrencies, with risk comes opportunities. The limited issuance and increasing demand, supplemented by constant updates in the technology, make them an asset that can potentially generate substantial returns for investors and traders.

➡️ https://dexive.io

DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:56:01 PM

Hello everyone!
Hello! Glad to welcome you!
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:29:06 AM

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in ?
and are there any publications in the media about this project ?
We’ll talk about participating in events later. Link to the article https://usethebitcoin.com/what-are-2019s-new-exchanges-bringing-to-the-market/
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:28:24 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 03:44:59 PM by DexiveExchange

Best trading dynamics for users

One of the factors that make crypto trading exciting is that it never stops, which means there are more opportunities to benefit from. But on the other hand it may become difficult and tiring to keep track of trends and price movements. This can be overwhelming for traders.
In order for users to execute their strategy successfully they require a support system. A support system which provides them tools necessary so that they can spend more time on quality research and less time executing trades.

✔️ Our Solution

Dexive is not just any exchange but it is an ecosystem! Dexive will give everyone an over the top user experience, with capabilities to take the whole crypto trading experience to the next level.

Dexive provides advance order types and price alerts based on technical indicators which no other exchange offers at the moment. These order types and the alerts are extremely useful due to the fact that the crypto market is volatile and also because the market is open round the clock. A fully functional smart phone app means that once users set orders and alerts, they don’t need to follow the prices closely, but will be instead notified on their phones when the order is executed or the price level reaches.

✔️ More reasons to visit the exchange other than trading

Dexive provides all the necessary information in a single place which currently needs to be collected by users from multiple sources. Dexive also provides a separate community for each asset. Each community includes discussions, micro blogs, filtered news and personal notes so that research is never lost.

I like how the project works and soon I will be able to get coins for me .
the project has a huge perspective and I like what you offer to users
Thanks for the support! Your opinion is important to us!
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:35:44 PM

Meet the team

People are the backbone of any project, and our team consists of true professionals! Today we would like to introduce our project’s CEO – Furrukh Baig.
He has over 20-year experience in Data Science, Business Intelligence, Data mining, and Information security. Worked at various enterprises such as AOL, Virgin Media, Cable & Wireless and Willis Tower Watson as providing business intelligence solutions adding business value and providing decision-making capabilities to the business. A great believer in automation and he has enabled businesses to automating various business Intelligence processes.

We’ll continue introducing our team so that you know the people behind the project. We value transparency and openness, and we want to make it clear that we are always ready to answer your questions!
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:46:06 PM

In which country will this project be registered and does the team have any licenses ?
I would like to understand that everything will be as legal as possible

all information you will find in our White Paper
https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.68/j21.59e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Dexive_Whitepaper_v.11.pdf?time=1582601462

This will all be pretty soon and the team understands that tokens will need to be made as popular as possible in a short time .
so we are waiting for the start of IEO

thank you for your opinion

no one has previously worked with multiple blockchains
this decentralized exchange will definitely be in demand and I am waiting for the launch of the first working prototypes

The project will definitely be in demand and they will not have any competitors in the market.
since no one has suggested anything like this before

We are confident in the success of our project!

I like how the project works and soon I will be able to get coins for me .
the project has a huge perspective and I like what you offer to users

But it will still be very difficult to move forward in this market and it will be important for me to understand how it will all work in the future.
I will continue to follow the news of the project and see how it will work in the future but still I want to buy tokens for me

Follow our news! You can also follow the timer on the site. he will show when sales begin
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:50:59 AM

as an early investor what do i stand to gain?
early investors who believe in the prospects of the project will receive maximum profit
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:28:22 PM

Supported blockchains

The Dexive trading platform will initially support Ethereum and NEO. We are already working on Zilliqa and EOS.

💎 Ethereum
Ethereum is the most extended standard for digital tokens. An Ethereum compatible wallet can accept and trade not only ETH, the platform’s native currency, but also any digital asset generated under the ERC standard (which is the case for most of ICOs, STOs and IEOs).

💎 NEO
The NEO blockchain platform is currently the main alternative to Ethereum. While less extended, it has a greater capability to handle transactions: it can process about 10,000 per second, while Ethereum currently supports 15 transactions per second. Supported blockchains.

💎 Zilliqa
Zilliqa is another public blockchain which surpasses Ethereum in its transaction processing capability, being able to handle over 2,828 transactions per second through a distribution technique called sharding.

💎 EOS
EOS.IO operates as a smart contract platform and decentralized operating system intended for the deployment of industrial-scale decentralized applications through a decentralized autonomous corporation mode. It is not yet as developed as Ethereum or NEO, but its protocol has the potential of handling transactions even faster than NEO and Zilliqa.

DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 11:55:18 AM

Mobile App

🔸 Dexive is not just any exchange but it is an ecosystem which will become the revolution for the users out there. No matter whether they are expert traders with years of hands-on experience in trading or amateurs. Ecosystem which offers all the necessary tools to users, providing easy and advanced trading features. For example, a mobile app!

🔸 Dexive will have a dedicated application available for mobile users offering all the features as it is on the website with the same intuitive user experience. The full-featured mobile platform equips the user to trade using their mobile device using their user-friendly and advanced trading features.

🔸 Dexive mobile app will also allow the user to set trade alerts based on price, dates and technical indicators. This will prevent the need to keep track of asset prices. Users will also participate in discussions of their favourite assets and keep up to date with the latest news.

DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:31:12 PM

what is the soft cap of the project?
I would like to understand how much money is needed to fully implement this project .
this will still be very important for us
Soft-cap $ 500,000 more information you will find on our website - https://dexive.io
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:20:59 PM

Supported blockchains

The Dexive trading platform will initially support Ethereum and NEO. We are already working on Zilliqa and EOS.

💎 Ethereum
Ethereum is the most extended standard for digital tokens. An Ethereum compatible wallet can accept and trade not only ETH, the platform’s native currency, but also any digital asset generated under the ERC standard (which is the case for most of ICOs, STOs and IEOs).

💎 NEO
The NEO blockchain platform is currently the main alternative to Ethereum. While less extended, it has a greater capability to handle transactions: it can process about 10,000 per second, while Ethereum currently supports 15 transactions per second. Supported blockchains.

💎 Zilliqa
Zilliqa is another public blockchain which surpasses Ethereum in its transaction processing capability, being able to handle over 2,828 transactions per second through a distribution technique called sharding.

💎 EOS
EOS.IO operates as a smart contract platform and decentralized operating system intended for the deployment of industrial-scale decentralized applications through a decentralized autonomous corporation mode. It is not yet as developed as Ethereum or NEO, but its protocol has the potential of handling transactions even faster than NEO and Zilliqa.

This is a really great solution to combine several blockchains and see what happens next .
at least I haven't seen anything like it on the market

This will be the advantage of this DEX. In case they can actually make this work, this is the first time seeing crypto exchange integrating those different networks. Usually, it is either one of those networks, like eth, eos or neo. But if they can combine it in one, then, this is something to watch out for by traders.
DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 09:45:50 AM

Meet the team

📍 We believe that a strong, driven, professional team provides the unbreakable backbone that can build up strength to maintain sustainment and ensure lasting viability in its project. Today we would like you to meet our COO.

🙋‍♂️ Aleem Sheikh is a passionate software development professional with a Master's degree in computer science and 18 years of experience working in the industry across USA, Asia and Europe. He is now based in London working as a freelance software consultant for the last 12 years. He is also a proficient stock market and crypto trader. He started trading stocks 10 years ago and later added crypto to his portfolio. He has a deep understanding of the markets and trader communities.

He’s a real professional in the sector. We are very glad to have him on board, especially with his track record!

Aleem Sheikh will be glad to talk to you about anything regarding project!

We’ll continue introducing our team so that you know the people behind the project.

DexiveExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 05:03:57 AM

💥 We have great news!

📍 Our DXV token is about to be listed on the P2PB2B Exchange!

This is one of the most important steps along our project’s journey! The token will be listed on P2PB2B – a next generation cryptocurrency exchange.

🕑 The IEO will run through 12 to 26 of March!

The choice of P2PB2B is not incidental. The exchange is not only distinguished and reputable, but also shares the same values with the Dexive team, especially when it comes to transparency and accountability.

P2PB2b will not be the only exchange where our token will appear. DXV will soon be listed on other exchanges.

Join us now so you don’t miss the start of the IEO!

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:33:27 PM

💥 We have great news!

📍 Our DXV token is about to be listed on the P2PB2B Exchange!

-

still, I congratulate you on such an important event and I think it will be just a great opportunity to buy tokens .
I will continue to follow the news from the team

i don't think many investors will support your sale in P2PB2B, which has so many scam allegations. these are only couple of threads giving warning about the use of this exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192497.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5209604.0

Many traders are now avoiding this exchange because of their bad experience. so I hope you will not have had your share of experience after your IEO on this exchange. just saying that your chosen exchange has bad mark already, from the traders and from the forum. they can't even run their sig campaign here. just think about it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: