Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popularize Bitcoin with another way : lasers and technology danceshow  (Read 335 times)
Dncer (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:07:32 AM

I also did something similar with a local dance group that went onto competing in a National Championship. They offered advertising space on their T-shirts and I bought advertising space and I simply added the Bitcoin symbol and a link to Bitcointalk.org to their outfit on their left arm.  Wink

They say that they got a lot of people asking about Bitcoin, when they went to the Nationals and they referred all of those queries to the link provided.  Wink

There might be people using this forum, because of what they saw on that T-Shirt.  Cool  Something small like this can make a difference and it can increase Bitcoin adoption.  Grin

So cool 🔥🔥🔥
I hope also to bring people on this forum... but I need to promote the video, not enaugh views foe the moment...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dncer (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:57:59 PM

Maybe promoting crypto instead of BTC would make it look better, since more different logos would probably look better in the laser show  Smiley
Ethereum at least  Smiley

I forgot to answer Kakmakr... Ethereum or others cryptos are not in this show cause I keep them for a potential other one 😉
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:34:51 PM

So cool 🔥🔥🔥
I hope also to bring people on this forum... but I need to promote the video, not enaugh views foe the moment...

Maybe if you are targeting for more views I think the best way to promote your channel is to actually do a live performance with your dance shows? If you can do it in a public place legally in your country this will be a good way to make a name for yourself and you'll be boosting your subscribers naturally by promoting your channel afterwards. Other than public performances I think looking for a job for what you are doing is another way for you to promote it. Also I don't know if it's my screen's color accuracy but are you flashing Bitcoin's symbol in a red light? If you are I think you need to create a new video that flashes it in orange where Bitcoin's symbol is known to be tied with.
Dncer (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:38:09 PM

So cool 🔥🔥🔥

Maybe if you are targeting for more views I think the best way to promote your channel is to actually do a live performance with your dance shows? If you can do it in a public place legally in your country this will be a good way to make a name for yourself and you'll be boosting your subscribers naturally by promoting your channel afterwards. Other than public performances I think looking for a job for what you are doing is another way for you to promote it. Also I don't know if it's my screen's color accuracy but are you flashing Bitcoin's symbol in a red light? If you are I think you need to create a new video that flashes it in orange where Bitcoin's symbol is known to be tied with.

Yes that's the problem now, I prefer to create than to do communication on social medias...
Thanks for your advices, I will try to send the video also on Facebook groups or other...
Create a live performance would be perfect, but the technical side is conplicated. I will think about it 👍
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:38:28 AM

Yes that's the problem now, I prefer to create than to do communication on social medias...
Thanks for your advices, I will try to send the video also on Facebook groups or other...
Create a live performance would be perfect, but the technical side is conplicated. I will think about it 👍

It's really not that complicated if you ask me. In the entertainment industry people are constantly looking for unique ideas and performances and judging with the talent you have I know someone would be interested in what you are doing, you just have to look for it. If you mean by "technical" side of performing it I think that the you can always ask for help from your employer with regards of setting up with what you will be doing since they'll also be the ones handling for the cost of that. I know that what you want is to go viral with what you are doing that's why you are sharing it in the social media but it's really not that fast to get viral, sometimes it's always just luck. Growing your audience is a much guaranteed way of boosting up your views in your channel.
Dncer (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:25:30 PM

It's really not that complicated if you ask me. In the entertainment industry people are constantly looking for unique ideas and performances and judging with the talent you have I know someone would be interested in what you are doing, you just have to look for it. If you mean by "technical" side of performing it I think that the you can always ask for help from your employer with regards of setting up with what you will be doing since they'll also be the ones handling for the cost of that. I know that what you want is to go viral with what you are doing that's why you are sharing it in the social media but it's really not that fast to get viral, sometimes it's always just luck. Growing your audience is a much guaranteed way of boosting up your views in your channel.

Thanks for your advices. I talked with a journalist and he said also that there is a good potential for events especially.

For the moment I have to stay focus to get more followers. I'll let you know what happen next...
Dncer (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:34:44 PM

A journalist asked me to write an interview about why I created this video. Well writed, you can find it on Cryptonews.com :

https://fr.cryptonews.com/news/un-artiste-visuel-fait-danser-bitcoin-en-laser-5676.htm
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: