Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WW3 WARNING!  (Read 175 times)
Rsaint6 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 12:13:29 AM

WORLD WAR 3 fears have plagued the US's foreign policy in recent years. As tensions brew in regions across the world, experts have highlighted three disputes which could erupt into conflict in 2020.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1239746/ww3-flashpoints-us-conflict-2020-south-china-sea-iran-north-korea-spt
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:00:05 AM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

I think that the US is also to be blamed for those fears.
They increase the tensions in the middle east by being involved there. The recent death of Suleimani for example sparkled a new fire in the region.
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:13:52 PM

They increase the tensions in the middle east by being involved there. The recent death of Suleimani for example sparkled a new fire in the region.
We are near from world war 3 or world war 4 when these tension burst in Iran, Europe and Russia and South China sea.
This all shall pass, just do what youre doing.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:49:35 PM

I think that the US is also to be blamed for those fears. They increase the tensions in the middle east by being involved there. The recent death of Suleimani for example sparkled a new fire in the region.

I agree completely. US adventurism has been the cause of much global conflict since the second world war. Kinda funny how "defence" always seems to involve invading other countries.

And before the US rose to global pre-eminence, it was other Western powers. As I've said elsewhere, much of the chaos in the middle east today can be traced back to the Sykes-Picot Agreement of 1916, and the UK and France deciding how best to split the region between them. When asked about potential placement of borders by the UK Prime Minister, Sykes merely looked at the map and said "I should like to draw a line from the ‘e’ in Acre to the last ‘k’ in Kirkuk" - completely disregarding historic borders, and ancient tribes and nations and alliances. This explains why, for example, the Kurdish people nowadays are split, some in south east Turkey, some in north west Iran, some in Syria, some in Iraq...

The west has a lot to answer for.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 11:15:34 PM

WW3!? We still haven't figured out WW2, yet. Hitler was the "good" guy. And we sided with Russia, and claimed part of winning the war against Hitler, when the majority of the fighting was done by Russia. Then Russia (Jews) popularized the Holocaust.

The Gulag Was More Murderous Than Hitler's Camps

We rightfully remember the horrors of the Nazi system.  But what about a far larger, more murderous system that has faded from our memory, the Soviet Gulag?  Who remembers Kolyma, Magadan, the White Sea Canal, the frigid winter steppes of Kazakhstan, the BAM railroad, and Vorkuta?  Or the Soviet arctic mines where prisoners had to dig lethal uranium with their bare hands.

The arch criminal who directed genocide in Ukraine, Lazar Kaganovich, was presented a Soviet medal for heroism. Stalin, speaking to Roosevelt, even called him ‘my Eichmann’ after the notorious Nazi killer of Jews.  At that time, according to the late KGB general Pavel Sudoplatov, whose wife was Jewish and related to Kaganovich, Soviet Jews made up a large percentage of the Secret police and the officials who ran the Gulag.

An inmate, or ‘zek’ sentenced to the Gulag for ten years, was asked what his crime was.  ‘Nothing,’ he replied.  ‘That’s a lie’ replied another zek.  ‘The sentence for nothing is twenty years.’

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
3rd layer money

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:12:25 AM

Slowly more fuel is being added to the fire. United States wants to police the world. Tensions are rising, when tensions rise, disasters come. I love this country but we tend to point fingers at others and act like it’s their fault.
The US dollar is technically the world’s currency, we are spreading a toxic web across the globe with our country’s debt. A collapse will happen and it will not be a traditional war. Their is too much at stake through a traditional war.
bugsbuds

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:55:03 AM

I don't think the ww3 will be like others 2 ww, but still can be a big problem if they attack with rockets.
klava1983

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:30:28 AM

I used to believe that WW3 was only a hot topic for memes. The national governments are so stupid to repeat the World War again.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:41:20 PM

WORLD WAR 3 fears have plagued the US's foreign policy in recent years.
Recent years? Really? Fears of WW3 have gone up and down for my entire life (part of which included those nuclear war type drills of hiding under your desk back when the USSR was still a thing) and this is absolutely no different. IMO it won't happen when tension is high and everyone is being extra cautious. It will happen through some idiotic casual actions that will then escalate out of control very, very quickly.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: