Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming Industry and Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1573 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 04:37:26 PM

Fact is: Gaming need stable low fees. Eth so usless, only BSV can do such compliant

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 05:47:46 PM

A bit surprised no-one has mentioned Saito:

https://saito.io/arcade

Already at 20k transactions daily and no 51 percent attack of any kind.

It's basically the next big thing.
Its still not a big thing.. The token still not being exchangeable as the token are still under development. I do play poker there but i still not fully understand how the site work. Not much info about the supply or what ever about this token.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:36:31 PM

There are more reliable, and stable gaming industry, that is preferable than crypto currency.In the area of graphic many people show interest than crypto currency.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:16:12 PM

There are more reliable, and stable gaming industry, that is preferable than crypto currency.In the area of graphic many people show interest than crypto currency.

I do not know, it seems to me that the sphere of games and the gaming industry in General is one of the best areas where cryptocurrency can be applied. And probably the best way to attract new users through the game form. It can also work well for older people in particular. I generally perceive cryptocurrency movements as a game.

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 03:39:42 PM

Animoca Brands will open up trading on the Uniswap market for its cross-game REVV token on Friday September 4th. Trading will start with an initial price of $0.00666. REVV is a game token that players need to compete, but also earn by owning content. It powers the racing game F1 Delta Time and an upcoming MotoGP game.
https://www.playtoearn.online/2020/09/02/revv-token-hitting-market-this-friday/

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:49:51 PM

Apart from these games there are quite a few poker sites that also allow bitcoin to be used as a deposit method. There are a lot of advantages to this and makes playing internationally more seamless with less cashout hassles. There's a poker site called coinpoker which works on its native cryptocurrency as well.
proscratcher

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:13:21 PM

With gaming being a common hobby for many of the young adults and cryptocurrency seemingly easy to grasp, it then makes sense. This sort of middle ground is mostly made when developers tokenise in-game assets and integrate them into the blockchain network.

With some of the latest games, players can now use cryptocurrency as an in-game currency. This then means that one can use say, Bitcoin to use trade, buy, and sell tokenized weapons or so.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:29:41 PM

minecraft has a huge number of gamers but there are that arent a fan of this game due to its bad graphics and im one of it
There are plenty of resource packs and shaders that you could install to actually make the graphic looks better tho if you do not want to see the blocky graphics that you said is really bad :p, I agree that minecraft is not for everyone but people will disregard the graphics even though it looks bad they said just for the sake of money.

for game lovers, of course, graphics are one of the main things to make the game more interesting for playing. for me graphics are not a problem and the goal of playing this game is to earn money. indeed not everyone likes this game but behind the bad graphics this game can make money. so it doesn't matter right? Grin

I agree with you. It is a money machine to me. so, graphics is not a big issue for me. but if you spend a lot of time on this game you will definitely need a good graphics, because if you play more, you will be getting bored of its bad graphics and you will lose interest in this game. Bad graphics can hamper our eyes, so if you are addicted to it badly, first of all you should make sure of it's good graphics.
It would really be subjective and also its true that majority wouldnt bother about the graphics as long they can possibly able to make money so it wont really be that much of an issue.
Even myself dont like minecraft in the first place due to graphic because ive been a MMO user for almost 15 years and im a really gamer which do really matter on graphic and effects
and if i do find out not to be appealing then i do simply skip it out but if theres a money making opportunity then who the hell will really ignore such stuff.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 11:01:29 AM

Animoca Brands will open up trading on the Uniswap market for its cross-game REVV token on Friday September 4th. Trading will start with an initial price of $0.00666. REVV is a game token that players need to compete, but also earn by owning content. It powers the racing game F1 Delta Time and an upcoming MotoGP game.
https://www.playtoearn.online/2020/09/02/revv-token-hitting-market-this-friday/

just 208 holders but altready 26m daily trading volume:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x557b933a7c2c45672b610f8954a3deb39a51a8ca
https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/revv/

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:14:00 PM

I still can't figure out how to combine crypto and the gaming industry. But if it really works, why not?
Basically everyone out there as a gambler want to gamble without disclosure of identity so Bitcoin coming into the gaming industry will make it more attractive than other industries. The combination of the two industry will be a good one for gamblers, we have seen thousands who gamble on platforms with cryptocurrencies payment just to safe their identities.

DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 01:07:25 PM

I don't like Minecraft but Lightnite battle royal game attracted my attention. It seems that it could be a fun game. Lightning Network looks nice on the game. These kind of games can help more people get curious and learn about Bitcoin and its technology.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 02:09:44 PM

Blockchain has been playing a huge role in the world of gaming to create transparency within the ecosystem. One of the issues that we have for games integrated in blockchain are the fees. Considering that DeFi has been on a roll, it creates a huge mess for Ethereum's gas fees. In my own opinion, it's a major disadvantage for Ethereum-based blockchain games when the network is so congested that forces us to pay high gas fees.

It's like when we want to buy some monsters, cards, items, etc., using the Ethereum blockchain, the gas fees sometimes are much higher than the actual price of the item we want to buy. It needs a blockchain that could just maintain low fees and not getting congested in an uncontrollable way. Just saying.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█