Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Bitcoin Valentine's Day!  (Read 399 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:57:04 PM

~~ I created some paper wallets with a small amount of coin on it and I am going to distribute this to random people on the street in my city. ~~
"a small amount of coin"? Is it Bitcoin or altcoins? IMO, If you really want to spread Bitcoin love, then you need to share Bitcoin (not other coins) to people. So, from your gift people can learn something from Bitcoin. Anyway, you are better to share it with the Bitcoin community, not to random people. Why? People who deserve to get Bitcoin gift are people who really care & love to Bitcoin itself.
~snip~
A lot of people thought it was some kind of Ponzi scheme and I had to explain to them the difference between a Ponzi scheme and what Bitcoin actually is.
~snip~
Even after the age of Bitcoin is almost twelve years old, yet many people get annoyed when they hear the name of Bitcoin, they think busniss with Bitcoin is just dishonest activity. I welcome your work you really showed actually how to do bitcoin campaigns. I Wish everyone a greeat valentines day and hope that you make lots of money from investing in bitcoin and may bitcoins live long.
Those impressions arent new but the thing here is that there are people who do really have the passion on sharing up about Bitcoins usage and benefits.
@Kakmakr this is somewhat a good act to spread bitcoin awareness into those random people where you do gave those paper wallets.Hopefully they wont
tore those papers into pieces. lol. A simple instruction on how to claim those coins would be already enough.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: