Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin and Altcoins bullish together  (Read 2472 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:50:10 PM

Of course can, this is nothing to worry about because when bitcoin has reached a high price then altcoin will also adjust and go up. Most of the altcoin will follow, especially altcoin which really has become a trusted project. The rest are new projects and they are not very good, some of them are up, some are destroyed.
I agree with you, only a few altcoins that have good potential can rise when the bitcoin pump is high, other than that when price bitcoin up and starting to stabilize then altcoin will slowly rise again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 09:33:51 PM

The last bull run that happened, we were able to see altcoin mooned with bitcoin. This year's bull season altcoin won't be an exception to that. Bitcoin and altcoin will also moon together. Maybe this time, it won't be all the altcoin, but few selected one's that has good potential and market strategy since there's thousands of altcoin in cryptosphere
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:30:31 AM

The last bull run that happened, we were able to see altcoin mooned with bitcoin. This year's bull season altcoin won't be an exception to that. Bitcoin and altcoin will also moon together. Maybe this time, it won't be all the altcoin, but few selected one's that has good potential and market strategy since there's thousands of altcoin in cryptosphere
I am waiting for this to appear because, in the past few weeks the market has entered the bull phase making investor sentiment more optimistic. I guess bitcoin and altcoin will be the two options that are trusted by many investors because both options will soon rise together in the market. However, I'm still not sure because the situation is still risky, and the value of altcoin is often very volatile, so you need to consider carefully before making a decision.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:36:07 AM

Well its not certain if we can witness another bullrun this year. The market might turning up now but there's no assurance that it will consistently moving upward because anything is possible to happen. On the other side we know bitcoin influence the price of alts, so if  btc pump then expect alts to follow just like what happened on 2017 bullrun.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 10:59:55 AM

There is a lot of speculation about this market but it is certain that bitcoin and altcoin will soon increase together someday. Everyone is waiting for the altcoin season to appear because if this happens, there will be a lot of big investors making profits from this market.

I am very patient and have chosen to invest in coins that I think can increase in value with bitcoin because this year will give you a lot of valuable investment opportunities.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:42:49 AM

We have seen it times without numbers that only few altcoins moon together with bitcoin, majority of people do sell their altcoins for btc when ever they sense that bitcoin is about to pump, this is one of the main reasons why whenever bitcoin pumps altcoin dumps

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:58:52 AM

only projects that are always developing will follow the altcoin season, you can analyze it, there are many altcoin projects that now have no progress, this is very dangerous if you invest there, hopefully you can choose the right project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 12:56:34 PM

Right now altcoins market is in very better position and with recent rally of BTC a healthy correction is happening which is very good sign for another leg up in coming days. I hope history will be repeated in next bull market so BTC and altcoins will show great results.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:18:51 PM

I never seen bitcoin bullish alone, if bullish trend for bitcoin then altcoin will follow it, If you see a few days ago when bitcoin was pumped altcoin also get pump. If you look altcoin price based on bitcoin price, yes of course goes down because dominance of bitcoin is so high but basically altcoin rises too if it based on fiat currencies

So bitcoin and altcoin will bullish together

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:26:32 PM

Its  extremely rare to see bitcoin go bullish all alone. It never happen due to many altcoins (except stablecoin) reliance on bitcoin for movement. Currently, everything is going in the right direction and everyone is very happy with the current situation.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:59:11 AM

Right now altcoins market is in very better position and with recent rally of BTC a healthy correction is happening which is very good sign for another leg up in coming days. I hope history will be repeated in next bull market so BTC and altcoins will show great results.
everyone expects that to happen. but we still have to be prepared if the market suddenly falls. BTC and ETH look good in the market, of course, many people believe in investments that will benefit them. I hope his hopes do not trap and disappoint everyone.
Yes it is really so good to see the market in better position, recently price increasing of BTC has affected most cryptocurrencies mainly ETH price. ETH price is right now $358.84, it seems it will keep increasing. Everybody is so happy about this situation, but no one know what will happen. As you above said maybe the market will suddenly fall and it will definitely be so bad. l hope it won't happen and price increasing is going on till the end of the year, or longer than this time.
Today, the price of ETH has surpassed $4xx, and this is something I have been waiting for a long time. The crypto market is getting more and more attention and the price of Bitcoin is causing this market to rise in recent weeks. Of course, the price of Bitcoin and altcoin can both increase together and that is happening now, so this is a good opportunity for everyone.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 12:30:34 PM

Its  extremely rare to see bitcoin go bullish all alone. It never happen due to many altcoins (except stablecoin) reliance on bitcoin for movement. Currently, everything is going in the right direction and everyone is very happy with the current situation.
but indeed Bitcoin has increased then altcoin has become a victim, only a few strong altcoins have also experienced an increase,
but for now because the dominance of bitcoin has not increased sharply, altcoin has also gone up, good thing

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

It was a temporary development about the correlation when all the market started rising at the same time, i would like to see the market continuing to rise and break through all the resistance and reach the all time high valuation and hopefully this is the starting point and we can expect this rally in the coming months.
Usually when the price of bitcoin rises the rest of the alt coin market usually goes down as all the investors will try to ride the rally, lets see how it goes this time.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:53:01 PM

Recently Bitcoin and some alt coins prices been raised and it's common mostly the alt coins been raised but not at all though some of coins still having dropping the prices. But the bull run will have few days more and the best time to making profit with this pumping i think. Utilize this for a better use!Safe trading!
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 04:00:30 AM

Recently Bitcoin and some alt coins prices been raised and it's common mostly the alt coins been raised but not at all though some of coins still having dropping the prices. But the bull run will have few days more and the best time to making profit with this pumping i think. Utilize this for a better use!Safe trading!

The market is showing a lot of improvement but this is not yet the best stage of the market because I believe people are still waiting for something bigger. It is possible that bitcoin and altcoin are increasing together but there is no guarantee that both can increase by the end of the year because looking at the market situation is difficult to predict.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:36:29 PM

Well its not certain if we can witness another bullrun this year. The market might turning up now but there's no assurance that it will consistently moving upward because anything is possible to happen. On the other side we know bitcoin influence the price of alts, so if  btc pump then expect alts to follow just like what happened on 2017 bullrun.

Yes i am totally agree with you that you stated above. The  thing more often happen when bitcoin go up and it might control the other coins prices and there trading volume as well. Yes i am also the witness of 2017 bull run we won't be surprised if we seen another bull run.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:07:27 PM

Yes i am totally agree with you that you stated above. The  thing more often happen when bitcoin go up and it might control the other coins prices and there trading volume as well. Yes i am also the witness of 2017 bull run we won't be surprised if we seen another bull run.
Altcoins always pump when bitcoin price rises, converse is also true in this case, if the price of bitcoin fall then altcoins also follow bitcoin price. In the 2017 bull run also, the altcoins were pumped after the bitcoin price pumped a lot, altcoins take more time to pump and they only pump if the bullish signal is confirmed in the bitcoin market, then people start to pump the altcoins too. I have never seen the altcoin market to pump without a change in bitcoin price, but it will be good to see such scenario in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:04:02 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2020, 05:06:46 PM by StephenJH

Everybody is just waiting for this day for a year, as you said the event of the market is very better position than at the beginning of the year, it is really great result. If BTC keeps increasing, every altcoin will be affected by this movement. But ETH is the only which has increased more among other altcoins. l hope all of the altcoins will also start increasing and we can see altcoins season. If there is not any problem, l think it will be better at the end of the year.

We definitely need it, because when the market collapses, stablecoins will be the best option for us to take refuge in. I regularly use stablecoins to trade and profit from it. Without stablecoins, I believe that everyone in this market will lose a lot
You are absolutely right about that, we need really stable coins. That is why as you above mentioned when the market will dump, we must convert our coins to stable coins to avoid losing money. On the other hand if there were not stable coins, most investors would lose their money. Because the market is unpredictable and not stable, cause of that when there is any price decreasing, you can save your money with stable coins.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:31:12 PM

Of course it's very possible Bitcoin and altcoins are bullish together, we don't need to see what happened in 2017-2018.
Just look at the top 100 crypto trading charts today, all cryptocurrency is bullish. And this is what I've been waiting for
since 2019. The issue is whether this bullish market can last long, because of the fear of a bubble. Therefore always be
careful when investing in Bitcoin and altcoins, always use the stop-loss feature to anticipate if the market suddenly dumps.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:18:31 AM

Altcoins always pump when bitcoin price rises, converse is also true in this case, if the price of bitcoin fall then altcoins also follow bitcoin price. In the 2017 bull run also, the altcoins were pumped after the bitcoin price pumped a lot, altcoins take more time to pump and they only pump if the bullish signal is confirmed in the bitcoin market, then people start to pump the altcoins too. I have never seen the altcoin market to pump without a change in bitcoin price, but it will be good to see such scenario in the future.
The price of Bitcoin will usually decide this whole market and Altcoin in the recent 2 weeks are recovering very well and many coins have reached the new ATH in a very short time. I agree that altcoins are being pumped for the time being but only the top altcoins can raise prices. During this time, consider carefully and take some time to analyze the Bitcoin price before investing in altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: