Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are you to re-invest BTC? Need Your Input!  (Read 304 times)
Hopefully

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:01:48 AM

Re-investing in btc have to do with personal decision, I'll rather do this on my own by being a daily trader rather than lending my btc to any platform. Although they're some that still legit out there but being a chief pilot of your investment is always a secured method for me.
Is all about setting out your goals and target from your daily trading, Although some traders still find difficult to be contented with their little profits in btc trading. Btc market now showing a good momentum with other aItcoins, So HODLing is the best option for me now rather than investing my btc for any platform that can get hack.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:25:04 AM

If it's a non custodial way, how you are going to utilize any user's BTC? I am the holder of my private key and if I don't share the key with you, you don't have the access to use it? Then from where we will earn? May be I didn't get your idea.
And, if I had to give access of my fund to someone else, then a BIG no of course.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:46:51 AM

Same here. Not my keys, not my Bitcoin.

Or maybe after some kind of smart contract on bitcoin comes to reality.
also here i agree that even how much Bitcoin are we talking here yet It s not our bitcoin when the amount is not on our hands as the private Keys dictate the ownership of currency.
My interest to reinvest in Bitcoin will certainly be in accordance with my financial capabilities. If the price of Bitcoin is considered cheap, I will be interested in buying it. Obviously buying according to my financial ability.
practicality is perfect strategy mate,because people sometimes need to invest their important money and in the end when the price fell down they are regretting their decisions.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:01:03 PM

I'm into this idea but it got me thinking what if the platform that I lent my bitcoins suddenly closed or hacked, then what happens to my btc? it's lost forever unless they will compensate for the damage that has been done.

I'll probably lend some but for the people that I know.

This might probably be the risk of investing your bitcoin to lend it to a company, there's no assurance that you have a money back, though, I do consider that an investment to be invest again will surely return higher profit. On the other hand, we need to risk too much as well.

I am curious about the survey and the company itself, but I don't think I could be the one to answer it as I am not into bitcoin lending, I might just wait for the result and see how the company performs in the latter future.
when you invest in bitcoin then you should not use money from savings because if you use the money from loans it will have a very high risk and you better invest using your own money so that when prices fall you don't bother thinking about money and should replace money from your loan.

Well, I think investing is really that risky but if you really know what to do, what I mean is that you are well informed about everything especially on investing. That risks might be lowered in the probability of losing money because some investors really investing their money without knowing important information about the project. Lending your money on a secure profit is awesome but lending your money on a risky one but you are well-informed about it is better I think. It is all about the knowledge you have, what are you gonna do if you are thinking about the lose, how are you gonna win if you are not trying right?

Re-investing in btc have to do with personal decision, I'll rather do this on my own by being a daily trader rather than lending my btc to any platform. Although they're some that still legit out there but being a chief pilot of your investment is always a secured method for me.
Is all about setting out your goals and target from your daily trading, Although some traders still find difficult to be contented with their little profits in btc trading. Btc market now showing a good momentum with other aItcoins, So HODLing is the best option for me now rather than investing my btc for any platform that can get hack.
Indeed, but for me as of now, it is actually depending on a person if he really wants to invest his money and wants to trust BTC again. Maybe at some point of his journey here, he can really do some better to earn BTC, it is not wrong to take a risk again since the market is recovering as of now.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:38:53 PM

i think that would be cool if only the Return on Investment is good enough or at least better than existing ones. Currently, Midas and Stakecube offer such investment plans and i prefer Midas to that of Stake cube because Midas offers 15% weekly. You can imagine the profit you would have made within this short bull run that occurred a week ago.
Adding this feature to your exchange will surely get you more investors and traders.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:45:02 AM

I'm still thinking about whether to buy bitcoin. you understand that now is a difficult time and you can not risk your last money.
You need first to manage risk if you are talking about investing in Bitcoin and you should always know how Bitcoin will work and how the word volatile being applies there. Always bear this in your mind that only spend money to invest in what you can afford. Not your whole savings or a monthly family budget. Because investing in Bitcoin is not for short term purposes.

Back to OP, that is a very risky decision. Have your own money to invest in Bitcoin. A lender is very risky, why not to keep your won coin in your wallet.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███