Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What tools are not enough for you to interact with cryptocurrency?  (Read 495 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 07:37:08 PM

I feel like no tool is there to make you money, there is no way that just because you downloaded some tools you could be great at trading, or using any tools would mean profiting in trading. Obviously speaking they would "help" you, that way you wouldn't really be blind when trading and it matters but that is just one thing that could help you but when you get help from the tools it would make it easier.

So, when you are trading, you have to realize that you are either profiting thanks to your own knowledge, or you are losing money, the tools you are losing would mean absolutely zero when you are not a smart trader, it wouldn't really help you out the way you think it would help you out. So all in all I would say it is not as vital as people think it is.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:37:20 PM

First of all, I would like to see an application that allows a convenient format to view and make notes regarding my trading history.
I mean the full functionality for analyzing data for each transaction I completed. Of course, the application should be able to collect statistics from external platforms through API keys.

It is also desirable that the application had the function of creating notes in real time for each specific transaction, and could do this also in automatic mode.
Such functionality, of course, is best suited for beginners than experienced traders.
Although who knows, many experienced traders dream of good analysis tools.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:54:29 PM

I feel like no tool is there to make you money, there is no way that just because you downloaded some tools you could be great at trading, or using any tools would mean profiting in trading. Obviously speaking they would "help" you, that way you wouldn't really be blind when trading and it matters but that is just one thing that could help you but when you get help from the tools it would make it easier.

So, when you are trading, you have to realize that you are either profiting thanks to your own knowledge, or you are losing money, the tools you are losing would mean absolutely zero when you are not a smart trader, it wouldn't really help you out the way you think it would help you out. So all in all I would say it is not as vital as people think it is.
Tools are already there and it depends on how a certain trader would do make use of it and since we do have different level of intelligence and experience then outcomes or results would really be different to each other.
For news aggregator or even to those exchange price differentiation or comparative then its useful and its one of the tools but it doesnt mean that you would really be making money or guaranteed results.
Nothing is enough when you dont make profits or money.Consider its working if you do already some greens or gains. Just continue the work and learn further because market is always
been unpredictable where you do need changes depending on the current market condition.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: