Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106009 times)
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:50:49 AM

i vote for 60 block retargeting with maximum 400% decrease adjustment and maximum 50% increase adjustment.

what u think magnet

It's not my party Wink

As earlier announced. We are now working on implementing the N-factor. Also don't forget that the hashrate is still low untill media press kicks in this week and distribution goes live

I ask again: what media? I live in Holland so I'll check to see if it's real. Unless you get this in the "Telegraaf", "Algemeen Dagblad", "DWDD" or "RTL4" it doesn't make much sense.

Your absolutely right. We've hired a communications manager who is currently working on writing several press releases. These will be sent to several well known dutch news papers, journalists and websites. We'll make sure everything is done to inform the Dutch citizens about the distribution, and we will continue to do so untill the premine has been handed out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:57:08 AM

i vote for 60 block retargeting with maximum 400% decrease adjustment and maximum 50% increase adjustment.

what u think magnet

It's not my party Wink

As earlier announced. We are now working on implementing the N-factor. Also don't forget that the hashrate is still low untill media press kicks in this week and distribution goes live

I ask again: what media? I live in Holland so I'll check to see if it's real. Unless you get this in the "Telegraaf", "Algemeen Dagblad", "DWDD" or "RTL4" it doesn't make much sense.

Your absolutely right. We've hired a communications manager who is currently working on writing several press releases. These will be sent to several well known dutch news papers, journalists and websites. We'll make sure everything is done to inform the Dutch citizens about the distribution, and we will continue to do so untill the premine has been handed out.

How many people are working on verifying the "proof of residence"?
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:58:00 AM

what u think magnet

It's not my party Wink

DWDD with Alexander Klöpping would be great haha.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:00:56 PM

I guess when everybody in the netherlnds claims their coins... youll need a lot of help processing all of this.. But if its legit, then i'm sure people are willing to help you when it kicks off for real...

and PLS! dont make use of HART VAN NEDERLAND... Cheesy You dont want to be heard between the dogs and cats news
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:32:48 PM

POWnews, AT5, Tweakers,
ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:43:31 PM

what u think magnet

It's not my party Wink

I could sit here and answer your questions all day. Unfortunatly I don't have the time to go into all the details right now. I would if I had the time because transparancy has always been very important to us. However we have all been working around the clock testing our systems. So I'm going to ask you trust we do our jobs right and wait untill we go live.
Right now we are very busy testing our verified proof of residence system and are making sure we're doing everything we can to make sure the distribution will start smoothly next week. Thanks for your concern but we've always felt that we are exactly where we want to be and have the right tools and people to make this happen.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

Bloody hell.. I think i go solo mining with this one...

Pool only gave me 150 coins... while I found 250coins for the pool... guess the low hashrate is to blame for that... This is a coin where "little miners" in the pool profit  Cheesy

we need more hashrate people!  Grin
podizzle

Activity: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:57:12 PM

transparency is very important to us except i dont have time for that!  Roll Eyes
coin-table

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com

To have all information on your coin please update here

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=EFL

(sign up first)

Thanks

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:39:58 PM

what u think magnet

It's not my party Wink

being Dutch I have to agree with you Wink
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:07:09 PM

METRO and SPITS may be willing to write about this.

We can't deny it is something interesting and worthy to write about.

Atleast I personally would find it fascinating to read something about this in the train.

Yeah I was thinking about those as well. Would be a really good start.

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:04 PM

I'm holding  Grin
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:01:34 PM

I could sit here and answer your questions all day. Unfortunatly I don't have the time to go into all the details right now. I would if I had the time because transparancy has always been very important to us. However we have all been working around the clock testing our systems. So I'm going to ask you trust we do our jobs right and wait untill we go live.
Right now we are very busy testing our verified proof of residence system and are making sure we're doing everything we can to make sure the distribution will start smoothly next week. Thanks for your concern but we've always felt that we are exactly where we want to be and have the right tools and people to make this happen.

"Answer questions all day"?

You seem to evade those questions while they are very essential to people mining and investing in this coin.

You seem to have the time to type this reaction but no time to answer 3 or 4 questions I repeated several times?

I think you don't have the answers.
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

You seem to evade those questions while they are very essential to people mining and investing in this coin.

You seem to have the time to type this reaction but no time to answer 3 or 4 questions I repeated several times?

Wow your being annoying. They already stated that they will explain everything by Sunday. Wait out abit instead of making accusations. And by the way, you said: "this is not your party". If that is so, leave the coin alone and stop harassing around in this thread. JUST WAIT FOR FIVE DAYS THANK YOU!
Munken

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:15:03 PM

Wow your being annoying. They already stated that they will explain everything by Sunday. Wait out abit instead of making accusations. And by the way, you said: "this is not your party". If that is so, leave the coin alone and stop harassing around in this thread. JUST WAIT FOR FIVE DAYS THANK YOU!

Save your energy, don't waste it on this guy. He will remain a fool until he realizes he's nothing but a fool.  Kiss
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:22:14 PM

Ah, shut up.

They could explain right now. Why put a coin on an exchange, letting people take risk to invest in the coin and don't answer any questions about the coin, media or distribution.

If the OP would have taken the time to answer my questions satisfactorily, I might have invested some BTC in this coin. I'm Dutch and I'm proud to be Dutch so I would support a fair coin.
I invested 3.85 BTC in HiroCoin because the dev takes his time to answer questions and I could do the same for this coin.

For now, I'll leave this coin alone.
But will also be watching it closely, also be looking for what shows up in the media (if it does).

I live only a few miles away from the developer, dus misschien maar eens een bakje doen.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:23:01 PM

Holy crap, what's happening to the hashrate anyway?  Shocked
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:23:51 PM

Well, some mysertious Balzak figure sure believes in this coin. He singlehandedly doubled the network hashrate.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Munken

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:30:03 PM

Holy crap, what's happening to the hashrate anyway?  Shocked

Lol, it's a scam  Kiss
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:33:52 PM

Well, some mysertious Balzak figure sure believes in this coin. He singlehandedly doubled the network hashrate.

And he's mining on a pool...? Shocked

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: