Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for legitimate airdrop / giveaway  (Read 827 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:48:20 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 03:31:39 AM by flagpara

Pls suggest me legitimate airdrop and giveaway or where i can find list of airdrop.
I am looking for airdrop that listed in exchange it doesn't matter how much its price or at least token from exchange that you can use to trade in thier exchange.
Even twitter giveaway if you know one pls comment here.
Thank you
For only retweet atomic wallet given over 200-300 USD for 10 people, this isn't airdrop. Airdrop value always equal to vent or more low. You could earn holding reward for kicktoken that also need luck but reward is good 0.88 million token, which is giving until their products launch.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:09:29 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 12:22:25 AM by Utoy101

Pls suggest me legitimate airdrop and giveaway or where i can find list of airdrop.
I am looking for airdrop that listed in exchange it doesn't matter how much its price or at least token from exchange that you can use to trade in thier exchange.
Thank you

The only types of airdrop i can suggest for you to participate in now are the bots kind of airdrops from verified airdrop managers and projects, here the activities of the airdrops are well organized as well as there won't be need for passing kyc process. There are quite number of such bot airdrop managers e.g the airdrop detectives. To certain extent, they do verify the projects they host airdrops for. However, they're human and are not always accurate as some of these projects do end up failing
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:46:22 AM

I suggest do more giveaways like AMA, airdrop from Exchange such as Binance and Kucoin. Raffles on twitter. But those who are asking to sign up form and mostly advertise on bounty section of forum can be scam. I remember before its quite okay but now. Try joining on the things Ive mentioned especially AMA. At least you can earn there legally and surely you learn too from discussion.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:38:38 AM

Thank you
For only retweet atomic wallet given over 200-300 USD for 10 people, this isn't airdrop. Airdrop value always equal to vent or more low. You could earn holding reward for kicktoken that also need luck but reward is good 0.88 million token, which is giving until their products launch.
i am a bit affraid of this kicktoken sincw they can manipulate the price of that tokens easily.
And the rewards of holding will not be enough if the price of this coins decrease because of that idea of frew coins for holdings.
And the atomic wallet is looks like they want a free advertisement by having a giveaway which is they will only choose a winners, too small chances to win.
Akiko (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:50:14 AM

Thank you all guys for all suggestions, actually i only want to have a list of good airdrop that's why i asked it here.

I plan to make my own list created only for the airdrop but its look like giveaway can also be good to add to list since i heard they are many good give aways we have now.

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:19:12 AM

Thank you

I saw one twitter giveaway in EOS for their first 100 followers on their newly launched twitter page. Their twitter page is eosplayteam which works and it's legit
Twitter giveaways are not always true, sometimes it's scam attempts, on Twitter hundreds of Airdrops keeps appearing everyday, do not join Airdrops from twitter, instead go to websites platforms for Airdrops like airdropalert or airdropbob
Akiko (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:42:58 AM

Thank you

I saw one twitter giveaway in EOS for their first 100 followers on their newly launched twitter page. Their twitter page is eosplayteam which works and it's legit
Twitter giveaways are not always true, sometimes it's scam attempts, on Twitter hundreds of Airdrops keeps appearing everyday, do not join Airdrops from twitter, instead go to websites platforms for Airdrops like airdropalert or airdropbob
nice suggestions, is this mean other twitter account faked thier giveaway just to get more followers on twitter?

It will work But for what reason they will use that kind of promotion since many will also unfollow if they realise its fake.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:12:44 AM

I suggest do more giveaways like AMA, airdrop from Exchange such as Binance and Kucoin. Raffles on twitter. But those who are asking to sign up form and mostly advertise on bounty section of forum can be scam. I remember before its quite okay but now. Try joining on the things Ive mentioned especially AMA. At least you can earn there legally and surely you learn too from discussion.
You have a point but do you know that there are fake binance and Kucoin Airdrops on Twitter? Clicking on the links are sometimes phishing scheme and it's well designed and on par enough to fool newbies who aren't very familiar with crypto yet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:02:08 AM

True is that I am fed up with airdrop and I now do bounty in low keys due the bad rate of project failure. I go get countless emails about airdrop I have now started reporting Spam about those emails. Good airdrops are no more easy to come bye. Keybase Stellar airdrop and Origin(OGN) were fantastic.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:50:18 PM

Almost all of my tokens from airdrops are either useless of very small to be traded at all. So I think you'd better give up on looking for airdrops because they are long dead. I have about more that ten coins from airdrop that have been listed in the market but the value is so small it would be a loss just to send it to the exchange.

Throughout the year, my friend participated in all possible AirDrop at completely different venues.
In the end, he ran into two problems. The first is that he was stolen from his wallet 0.5 Ethereum, not related to activities with AirDrop.
The second problem is that after a year, the balance of his cryptocurrency wallet associated with AirDrop was only $ 90.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:00:28 PM

And is it really profitable? For me it looks like that you spend a lot of time for nothing because there is a small chance that they will choose you among the high number of participatns.  Cry

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:07:07 PM

in my opinion if you want to follow the airdrop just try checking in some telegram channels that provide info about airdrop, most airdrops and giveaway are in the telegram.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:18:08 PM

in my opinion if you want to follow the airdrop just try checking in some telegram channels that provide info about airdrop, most airdrops and giveaway are in the telegram.
Indeed, you can find a lot of airdrops and giveaways in telegram but haven't you think that these all are legit coz you can't tell that either until it arrives into your wallet. Joining airdrops never seems too good nor it gives you a hundred back in return from your participation but most likely, it will just giving you a shitcoin/s or have nothing at all. A lot of bad history of airdrops, and I could suggest that not to waste your time with them because it won't make you profitable better to offer services (if you have skills) or joining signature campaigns.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:31:27 AM

Mostly i see in telegram airdrop is manage by bot i am also looking for airdrop, But i prefer those airdrop that have thier own  website that you can claim your free tokens there not in a bot.

I think its better to have a affliate program than joining in that kind of airdrop.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:44:59 AM

It is very difficult to ascertain the legitimate airdrops, because we will never know whether the airdrops that we follow are legit or not.
In my opinion, just follow as many airdrops as possible. From all the airdrops we follow, usually 70% legit. But usually when we will sell
coins the price will immediately dump, because the one who gets the airdrops will go straight sell coins obtained. You can get information
about airdrops on twitter, telegram and facebook. Or the easiest way by searching on google.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Akiko (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:10:01 AM

It is very difficult to ascertain the legitimate airdrops, because we will never know whether the airdrops that we follow are legit or not.
In my opinion, just follow as many airdrops as possible. From all the airdrops we follow, usually 70% legit. But usually when we will sell
coins the price will immediately dump, because the one who gets the airdrops will go straight sell coins obtained. You can get information
about airdrops on twitter, telegram and facebook. Or the easiest way by searching on google.
this will make a lot of work .
If there are airdrop's that available in exchnage then that was good to try. We have many airdrop now but more of them is just using thier free tokens for promotion of thier ICO actually i am only looking for the coins that is already in the market and have airdrop to boost thier user's of thier platform .

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:23:37 AM

There are many telegram channels to help us find new airdrops. But to be honest, the airdrop is now just a landfill. We can't find something of value, it's better to opt for bounty because I still see a lot of good bounty and great budgets in the current market.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:19:28 AM

Thank you
Since you don't matter how much the reward costs you can go to airdropbob.com for legit Airdrops that are already listed and trading on exchanges, you will see such Airdrops as highest rating and with CMC logo right beside the name of the Airdrop

Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:48:33 AM

Thank you

Finding a good pay airdrop nowadays is almost an impossible task. I have participated in almost 20 airdrops this year, I have only realised a meagre amount of dollars.  However, a friend just told me yesterday that I can also try out giveaways, then he gave the links of some giveaways he was currently participating in.  I have also tried out some of the airdrops links given by other members above, some of them are good though, just that the payment is very low.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:22:30 AM

There is no really good airdrop, they only offer a few cents for each person participating in the airdrop and you can't even sell it at exchanges because the amount is too small. And there are also many airdrops that are scam when their token is not listed in any exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: