Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There Bitcoin goes again.  (Read 458 times)
NVZNtoken

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 03:38:03 PM

Good price to pull some profit from Bitcoin in my opinion. Most traders and holders are probably thinking the same and most likely will watch the market a little bit and sell which will reduce price at $11,000 level again (Not unless Bitcoin can hold the $12,000 which then we will have a prosperous year even with the pandemic).

That's a great point, however it's good to notice that whether it's 12k, 11.5k or 11k it's still a very small movement and not of real interest to anyone except for maybe day traders. Bitcoin has the potential to go 20k and much further, and detailed predictions almost rarely come true anyway. Sometimes it's better to focus on the big picture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:10:13 AM

but overnight for a while bitcoin and alt fell enough to make everyone panic for that moment.
I think it will be a quite deep decline as it is going very fast and will drop below 10k $, but the resistance is strong holding so it makes the price bounce back to 11300 -11500, after dropping quite a lot to 11000 from 12000.
The decline is still continuing but it probably won't be long and the bitcoin price will stay at the same level, people are panicking for sure to sell (CL) and it's not a good decision I'm sure the pumping will happen again but we'll see in our analysis what this is. was there an increase after this decrease?

The resistance is strong enough and it will continue and probably won't pass below 10k$ as investors have full faith in the cryptocurrency.

It looks like the resistance is not strong enough to hold it and has dropped below 10000, after that it did go up again but I think in a few hours it will go down again. maybe what is predicted in the 9600 area will happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:50:03 AM

Bull market is literally alive when bitcoin prices keeps going up even though people dump it. That is what a bull market is all about, people could sell as much as they can but usually when there is a big dump that is from bitcoin rich people, they want to get out but not lose money, you can't sell 10 million dollars worth of bitcoin all at once without hurting the market. You know how price goes up and then suddenly goes down? That is exactly when people realize they can sell their thousands of coins all at once.

In the end bull market recovers and goes up again and it gets hit by a dump again yet doesn't give up and tries to go up again and again and again. That is why I keep saying that this is a good thing, let it go down every time it hits high, one day it will not have those people who want to get out.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:50:41 AM

In the end bull market recovers and goes up again and it gets hit by a dump again yet doesn't give up and tries to go up again and again and again. That is why I keep saying that this is a good thing, let it go down every time it hits high, one day it will not have those people who want to get out.

I'm always positive in the market, everything are in place, we have just one halving finished, the pandemic has no effect in Bitcoin thank God which I consider to be it's biggest trial and investors are making a switch from other market to Cryptocurrency I still believe that it's still the case, this drop although huge after the halving is quite worrying but it will eventually get back on where it was.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:32:11 PM

I don't know if I'm looking at a different chart but Bitcoin using tradingview right now is priced  at 11,450$, yes Bitcoin had gone up at 12,000$ but it didn't stay at that level very long since it closed the day at 11,660$. Like I have been telling for several days now it doesn't matter how quickly we push the price and how big it is as long as we have weak volume our price surge will just be a surge and nothing all.
You've found it right coz OP posted it last Sept 1 and after that a very short span, the price drops again that is why you can no longer see it. And we can't also expect to keep that line for long.
As of this writing, 2:45 Eastern, USA, she's at $12,000 again.
We are still not able to hold the $12,000 resistance to this time as altcoins keep soaring high with this Defi system. But we are looking forward to having a huge jump in the last quarter of this year. It is, for now, our chance to accumulate more Bitcoin, this will never drop hard, and back to $9,000. We're supposed to think for an inclining sentiment as BER months started but I was not expecting another ATH as it is quite impossible as it shown.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:55:21 AM

I'm always positive in the market, everything are in place, we have just one halving finished, the pandemic has no effect in Bitcoin thank God which I consider to be it's biggest trial and investors are making a switch from other market to Cryptocurrency I still believe that it's still the case, this drop although huge after the halving is quite worrying but it will eventually get back on where it was.

Because we know the price will just bounce back.

We are also expecting this fall in the past weeks that the price of Bitcoin is sitting at $11K. It will happen, I didn't get some out since I am planning to reinvest not expecting that it will happen immediately this week but that is fine, I will just keep on holding. Bitcoin is not the only one, a lot of cryptocurrencies too are having a dive now, it is time to reinvest not just on Bitcoin.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 12:39:34 PM

Browse my recent post weeks ago and I've already said that it will happen again Cheesy.
Well, it just came from an analyst which I followed for a long time in Youtube. He also predicted that it will go at around $12,000 then will go down to around $10,000 and his prediction came true Cheesy.

Anyway, if you are here for a long time already you know that the price of Bitcoin will just go back up soon. This is just another buying opportunity for us who are holding Bitcoin for quite some time. Go accumulate more Bitcoin now. There is a chance that this is the last time we see Bitcoin at $10,000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:12:47 AM

It looks like we are going under 10k right now, it is really not a good look for bitcoin and I am afraid what it could be doing very soon. Hopefully we do not go under 9k because if we lose the grip on 10k once that means we are not going to be doing well in the near future. Remember how hard it was to go above 10k, that was really not something we could have seen easily and when we went above 10k it always went back down very easily as well, it was a very difficult task.

If we go under 10k and stay there for too long that means we are going to relive all of that again, the price will be under 10k and everything will be horrible for a while. Hopefully we will recover fastly and quickly so that we will not be reliving all those months of work once again all over.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:48:40 PM

Let's hope that this fall was a strategic move by the bulls. If that is the case and that is why they didn't allow bitcoin to fall under 10k, that is actually not a bad move, I would totally understand it. They wanted to break all the longs and make more profit and with that profit they would use that money to increase bitcoin even higher.

Short future buyers are not always bear people, sometimes bulls short future and stop, when they stop bitcoin selling and have short futures the price goes down but they are richer and when they are richer they could long futures and could definitely make a ton of profit to keep it going. That goes on until they run out of money to buy of course, at which point they could redo all of this to make it go higher, however that is just a thought, maybe things are not like this at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████