Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request - Project for clean drinking water for everyone.  (Read 307 times)
btc4peace

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 01:11:44 PM

So happy you posted!  There are some trolls on the forum but I agree, we must do this and take criticism as alternative perspective that may offer ideas for improvement.

5 years ago I had a cloud mining club where we collectively bought genesis-mining and hashflare shares and got group discount by buying in bulk.  Our mining income was sent to faucethub and distributed back to co-op members.  50% of the contract savings went to club investments and administration and then the other 50% went to water projects.

Of course, while all was good and BTC mooned, people loved it.  When BTC crashed, everything was my fault and I got called a scammer.  It was awful.  All I wanted to do is help people and ended up HOMELESS for 3 years over it 😨

My point is, be careful how you approach.

I recently started a project that operates as a game to educate people and raise awareness to climate change.

If you would like to collaborate, send a PM.  I am a webdev and code as a hobby with hopes to save the world from itself.

https://community.brave.com/t/alpha-testers-needed/103573

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: