Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Nature's Sleep 11" Memory Foam California King Mattress for $599 OBO  (Read 982 times)
ApeXz (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:23:08 AM

I have a livingsocial voucher for a Nature's Sleep 11" St. Thomas memory foam california king sized mattress, valued at $699, on sale for $599 or best offer.

The mattress can be seen at https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/904028-memory-foam-mattress and https://www.naturessleep.com/mattresses/st-thomas-memory-foam-mattress.aspx

You will be given the voucher and it's code to redeem the product via the sellers website (you will need to pay an additional $10 shipping fee via their website).

If you have any questions, feel free to reply or PM me.

The mattress is also on sale via eBay and Amazon, so if it sells this topic may be closed without warning.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 08:59:54 AM

SO THE VOUCHER PAYS FOR THE WHOLE CALIFORNIA KING? BESIDES THE $10?  ARE YOU SURE IT ISN'T JUST A COUPON CODE TO SAVE $100 BUCKS OR SOMETHING?

ANYWAY IF IT IS WHAT YOU SAY I WILL OFFER YOU .425 BTC

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:24:01 PM

This offer is not available anymore, I've just checked. I agree that memory foam mattresses are expensive in most cases. But I was lucky to find a good store that sells products from the manufacturer https://interior4you.net/mattresses/, so the prices are affordable there. I bought 12 Inch Chime Express memory foam mattress for 268$ and I couldn't be happier.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately can't afford a good memory foam mattress now, the prices are huge. I understand that this might become a long term investment, as this type of mattresses is very durable, it won't lose it's properties even in 10 years, and the positive impact of a memory foam mattress on health is very significant. I don't mind buying a memory foam topper as a cheaper alternative, just studying a review here . The assortment is rather wide, but leading manufacturers today are: Red Nomad, Dream Foam and Sleep Joy. All of them are soft, so I guess I will choose Sleep Innovations 4 Inch topper ( double-layered, double-sided, firm and goes with 10 years of warranty!).

If you random plebs would have used 1 % of your brain you would have noticed that this is a thread from 2014 .

NemJoker

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:35:04 AM

Look at this fucking circle jerk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: