Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY ANYTHING ON EBAY.COM @ 15% OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE  (Read 202 times)
singz (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:23:00 PM

GOOD DAY EVERYONE

JUST LIKE THE TITTLE SAID I WILL BUY ANYTHING ( MINIMUM 300$-MAXIMUM 800$ ) ON EBAY.COM @ 15% OFF
YOU JUST HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR WISH LIST AND LINKS TO THE ITEM 
[/color]

1. since the thread is new ( i am not new ) Escrow is 100% welcomed

2. you will receive ebay receipt for your item no cutting corners

3. i only ship to usa address, if you are in another country i can recommend few forwarding address but i am not responsible for your item once it has shipped

4. you will get tracking number and everything you need to claim your item

5. I WON'T COLLECT MONEY LATER, EITHER YOU SEND ME BTC FIRST OR WE USE REPUTABLE ESCROW !!!

6. i can buy any quantity it, price per item just have to be $301 - $801

thanks telegram @singapore08

BY THE WAY I ALSO HAVE SURGICAL FACE MASK AND 3M N95 8210
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
singz (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:05:13 PM

for clarification this is what i meant buy item price

if say a laptop cost 1000$ i can't buy it

but say a laptop cost 700$ i can buy good quantity if it

i can buy 800$ x 10....20....30 etc

but i can't buy 1000$ x 1
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:57:11 PM
Merited by malevolent (3)

I spoke with this user regarding his service and discovered some shady things..  

Singz claims he uses eBay gift cards and sometimes PayPal to provide this service. The PayPal funds are concerning, but I did not question it.  The eBay gift card part is fine and is why I originally reached out to him. I assumed he had some gift cards already attached to his eBay account and just wanted to get rid of them.  I asked how much he had and he responded with this:
"What I’m saying is that I can only buy item of 300-800 in price"
"I can buy $800 x 10"
"800 x 20"
"I can make purchase for you only"

So..

He is claiming he can make purchases of $8,000(800x10)-$16,000(800x20). That alone is obviously a very large amount which requires multiple eBay accounts due to eBay's $1500 per month limit. When asked about the source of his eBay gift cards, he of course would not say and did his utmost to avoid the subject in anyway possible.  

The fact that he is not just selling the gift cards, but instead insists only on making the purchase himself with the odd amount of $300-800 is also concerning.

Bottomline..

Deal with caution and please be aware it is highly likely these funds are fraudulent in some fashion. ESCROW will NOT save you. If singz proves the source of his funds, I will remove this.
singz (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:11:51 PM

I spoke with this user regarding his service and discovered some shady things..  

Singz claims he uses eBay gift cards and sometimes PayPal to provide this service. The PayPal funds are concerning, but I did not question it.  The eBay gift card part is fine and is why I originally reached out to him. I assumed he had some gift cards already attached to his eBay account and just wanted to get rid of them.  I asked how much he had and he responded with this:
"What I’m saying is that I can only buy item of 300-800 in price"
"I can buy $800 x 10"
"800 x 20"
"I can make purchase for you only"

So..

He is claiming he can make purchases of $8,000(800x10)-$16,000(800x20). That alone is obviously a very large amount which requires multiple eBay accounts due to eBay's $1500 per month limit. When asked about the source of his eBay gift cards, he of course would not say and did his utmost to avoid the subject in anyway possible.  

The fact that he is not just selling the gift cards, but instead insists only on making the purchase himself with the odd amount of $300-800 is also concerning.

Bottomline..

Deal with caution and please be aware it is highly likely these funds are fraudulent in some fashion.  If singz proves the source of his funds, I will remove this.

very funny.

like i said there are websites like purse.io that offer the same services i am offering but with amazon gift card. i have access to people who sell their gift cards to me at discount rate, you even told me you buy gift cards from sites

2. you don't expect me to start giving you my customers phone number so as you can verify

3. i am offering procurement here, if i am fraudulent or a scammer i would simply want to sell off my gift cards and bail but i am here for long term business. this is not my first rodeo, i know your type and your sole life goal is sabotaging other people's business so i am not in any way moved by your comment ... the amount of fvck i give is close to zero

4. like i told you in the telegram chat, you can hang around to see how things goes from various review

5. the fact that i gave an example doesn't mean that's what i have .. if i receive an order i can't fulfill i will simply say no ..

6. it's quite simple .. you either deal with me or go to ebay .com

7. LIKE I SAID ESCROW IS 100% welcomed

have a nice day ..
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:44:23 PM

very funny..indeed..lol  Roll Eyes

like i said there are websites like purse.io that offer the same services i am offering but with amazon gift card

You cannot compare yourself, some random non-US guy selling US gift cards, to a multi-million dollar US company.  People are protected if fraudulent means were used to purchase something via purse.

i have access to people who sell their gift cards to me at discount rate

you don't expect me to start giving you my customers phone number so as you can verify

Buying off of individuals is fine, sometimes, but due to the bulk amount you are dealing in, I am 99% certain they are fraudulent.  Why don't YOU ask your suppliers how they obtain them...LOL

i am offering procurement here, if i am fraudulent or a scammer i would simply want to sell off my gift cards and bail but i am here for long term business. this is not my first rodeo, i know your type and your sole life goal is sabotaging other people's business so i am not in any way moved by your comment ... the amount of fvck i give is close to zero

You are offering a service that gives you zero accountability, of course..

I contacted you to make a purchase, harming your business has zero benefit to me.  I am a buyer..

LIKE I SAID ESCROW IS 100% welcomed

..as I stated already, ESCROW will NOT help when fraudulent funds are used to make the purchase..LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: