Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Wootrade AMA - $500 Reward Pool  (Read 181 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 07:36:24 AM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 16th 2020 at 12:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Wootrade 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $500

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join Wootrade   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow Wootrade   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $100/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $100/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. Wootrade   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $300 - A quiz about Wootrade 

Telegram groups:
 Wootrade   – @wootrade
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish
Ballantines87

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:17:10 AM

Question 1:Your claim of zero trading fees is definitely a very strong one and probably your cheval de bataille in your offering. Still, more cautious people would probably have a natural question pop up in the back of their minds: how can you manage to be sustainable without applying trading fees?

Question 2: Could you please tell us more about how to achieve a Prime Node status and what are the relative advantages?

Question 3: In the whitepaper you mention that, at its very beginning, the trading platform will start as a centralized entity and that - in the long term - (quote)
you are planning to decentralize the Governance of Wootrade to pursue the objective of transparency and fair treatment of its participants.

You're probably aware that the trend in the crypto community is pending towards trustless, decentralized systems. Don't you think that this starting centralized layout can be already an issue for initial adoption and for later evolution towards a decentralized form later on as well?

TG: @PaoloMonte87
HuyVo0126

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 04:25:00 PM

1. As I known WOOTRADE follows a meritocratic token distribution plan. Roughly 60% of tokens have been committed to the ecosystem through ecosystem rewards, advisor and public sale distributions. So where’s another 40%?

2. “DARK POOL”| As I know that Wootrade is a “dark pool” or Alternative Trading System (ATS). So can you tell me what is “dark pool” different from "farming field" and another terms?

3. In an article on WOODTRADE’ website said that DEXs and other trading platforms may source their entire orderbooks from WOOTRADE at zero cost, thereby unifying liquidity across all venues. So can you explain this mechanism in detail such as users must use your API to do that or register to your platform?

Telegram user: @huyvo87
DiegoRME

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:09:49 AM

1.- How safe is it to trade on your platform? Is it safe to deposit our money without fear of hacking or some kind of malware? What makes WooTrade safe from these problems?

2.- Token holders accrue voting points and govern increasingly core aspects of the ecosystem. Is this true? To what extent we Tokens Holders govern certain central points of the ecosystem?

3.- What are the main uses that stand out from your competitors of your $WOO token? Can I cover transaction fees with $WOO?

Telegram User: @DiegoRME
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:18:03 AM

This will be a good contest if you didn't allow low rank to participate on your contest and be fair on chossing winners because it was obviously controlled by a single user or a group of user that working together. You have lots of same campaign in the forum for different project and most of the participants are same low ranks with same post pattern and logical thinking. And I'm sure that the winner will be one of them.

You should rather do this on the official telegram channel of the project rather than doing in the forum because your participants is just from your telegram channel.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:54:45 AM

1- WOO token seems to have some features different than any other crypto tokens. What are these innovative features and their objectives?
---------
2- What unique features does your "intuitive and customizable" interface have for users?
---------
3- Your project has great features. There must be an experienced team behind. Can you tell some about your team and their experiences in the market?
---------
// Telegram: @apocan99
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:56:05 AM

1. Zero Commissions, Superior Liquidity and Revenue Share... Do you have a secret source of revenue, how do you achieve all these?

2. You have prepared a B2B Demo. Are you focusing only on B2B services or will you be providing B2C and P2P services also?

3. How is the mission of being DEFI Bridge handled by Woo Trade?

TG: @cengizhantekin
freelikewindstill

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:00:34 AM

I've typed 10000$ daily trading volume and your website told me that I will save 1825$. How is that? I don't loose 20% of my money on trading?

TG username: @astalavistabby
nyosant

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:06:19 AM

One very interesting thing is Wootrade offers 'potentially negative fees'! Does that mean getting paid for trading? What are the requirements to enjoy those 'negative fees'?

TG user: @nyo_cant
waybesuricata

Activity: 1778
Merit: 345

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:02:02 PM

1)Currently, the top three exchanges control around 70% of the liquidity, trade $ 25 billion a day, and each charge hundreds of millions of fees a year. How will you solve this problem?

2)There are many projects and financial services in the crypto industry. What is your most important feature that makes you different from other projects  Can you explain briefly, please?

TG: @waybesuricata

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██