Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for Cash in Person in the US: What are the options?  (Read 128 times)
megalotz (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:44:39 PM

I want to sell BTC for cash in person in the US. What are the current options?

Before they removed the cash/in-person option on localbitcoins.com, that is what I used for many years to find buyers for the BTC and meet with them in person locally.

What are the current options to find BTC buyers (and sellers) for cash transactions in person?

Back in 2011, I used to use bitcoin-otc.com but I looked at it today and ther order book is practically empty.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HedgeFx

Activity: 1008
Merit: 400

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:51:44 PM

Hi,

Are you still trade forex and crypto?

Pm me  Smiley

Before they removed the cash/in-person option on localbitcoins.com, that is what I used for many years to find buyers for the BTC and meet with them in person locally.

What are the current options to find BTC buyers (and sellers) for cash transactions in person?

Back in 2011, I used to use bitcoin-otc.com but I looked at it today and ther order book is practically empty.
megalotz (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:01:05 PM

Hi,

Pm me  Smiley

I no longer trade forex and I never traded crypto (thank God), I only hoard crypto, more specifically, I only hoard Bitcoin, any other crypto is a scam IMO.

Nowadays I just turn lead into gold, literally.

HedgeFx

Activity: 1008
Merit: 400

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:05:05 PM

Good on gold now (six years high  ; ) ).
I still trade CFD and crypto

Take a look to my services and let me know if you should be interested

Hi,

Pm me  Smiley

I no longer trade forex and I never traded crypto (thank God), I only hoard crypto, more specifically, I only hoard Bitcoin, any other crypto is a scam IMO.

Nowadays I just turn lead into gold, literally.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:38:30 PM

After LBC removed in person cash trades, the market dried up a lot. The obvious alternatives in the aftermath were Paxful and LocalCryptos, although the number of offers is always disappointing. If you're not near a major metro area, it's tough.

You can check out this thread for some other ideas. Not all of them allow US traders:
Help: A list of LocalBitcoin alternatives (P2P marketplaces)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: