Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 08:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VPN Store] Unbelievable Prices with Replacement Guarantee  (Read 165 times)
James A (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:34:36 PM

So I will be simple and get straight to the point, I am selling VPNs access with 100% Replacement Guarantee if the account does not work.

With soo many restrictions around many Countries, having a VPN is very essential for an Internet Marketer.

Hence I have decided to Offer various VPNs at their Best Prices.

Price starts at $15 per Year (varies depending upon the availability of the account)

The pricing for the mentioned VPNs range from $20 - $25 , and in some exceptional cases $15 (mostly for the NordVPNs as they can be shared on 5 PCs simultaneously).

Nord VPN
Strong VPN
Air VPN
Tunnel Bear
Hide My Ass (HMA VPN)
IP Vanish
ZenMate
Express VPN
Vypr Vpn
Hotspot shield

And alot of other VPNs , just ask me for more info on this.

Telegram:jamesabuja
Skype : abujainternationalconferencece@gmail.com(mention your Username when contacting)

Answers to FaQs :

1. The VPNs are from Shared account (Hence Username and Password should not be changed)

2. The replacement warranty ranges from a minimum time being 1 month to 1 year depending on your purchase.

3. No Refunds Only Replacements.

4. I will provide complete support in case of any issues you face related to VPN access.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: