Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excel SpreadSheet Pack Portfolio Management Blanks for Sale!!!  (Read 95 times)
Apollo1979 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:35:51 AM

Are you tired of losing money on trading, well then you should try Portfolio Rebalancing to make money.

Do you want to do 15 seconds of work a day, and at the end of the week, know how much to buy, or how much to sell, and spit out the extra dollars to the side for harvesting, and at the same time have plenty of inventory to sell at higher and higher prices.

Here you can buy excel spreadsheet to do all that and make easy money. Plus I will provide basic support via email for any questions you might have.

There are all going to be blank workbooks made fully for portfolio rebalancing, where you can keep the blanks, and copy them over for real money use, but at the same time have the blanks as backups in case you start over or anything.

Here is what the package will include, and I have to be full provider here.

Crypto Currencies:
Daily Portfolio Rebalancing Blank Workbook.
Weekly Portfolio Rebalancing Blank Workbook.
Monthly Portfolio Rebalancing Blank Workbook.
Secondary Trade Mechanic to bring in cash(for when the prices go down) Blank workbook.
End of the Week Buy/Sell Amounts Blank Combiner Workbook.

Equity/Stock:
Secondary Trade Mechanic to bring in cash(Long Term Bullish LEAPS Options) Blank workbook.

Equity/Stock Options:
Secondary Trade Mechanic to bring in cash(Long Term Bullish LEAPS Options) Blank workbook.

Forex (USD/XXX Only) Pairs:
Secondary Trade Mechanic to bring in cash(Currency Pairs Long/Short Trades) Blank workbook.

So in total you will be 20 Blank, all Accurate, self Compounding Professional Portfolio Rebalancing Workbooks.

If your in any way interested, this is make you easy money forever, please email me with any questions you might have, my email address is: tashchyan01@gmail.com

Thank you for looking.. please feel free to reply, and have a great day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: