Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curious what will happen with COTI  (Read 116 times)
KLIGZ HUGE (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:13:31 AM

As in subject, I'm curious what is your predicition about this project Smiley
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:37:52 AM

Do you need advice because you want to invest in COTI?

Based on my view, Fintech is one of the trending technologies of our time and in years to come, it will have more relevance. So, for COTI to adopt this technology., it does a long way to show that they have truly prepared for the future and coupled with the fact that the team is working assiduously on this project, it shows that in future, it might be able to compete with top coins.

However, I would advise that you do your own research and not depend solely on my review or whatever advice anyone might give to you, most especially when it comes to investment.
KLIGZ HUGE (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:20:21 AM

Do you need advice because you want to invest in COTI?

Based on my view, Fintech is one of the trending technologies of our time and in years to come, it will have more relevance. So, for COTI to adopt this technology., it does a long way to show that they have truly prepared for the future and coupled with the fact that the team is working assiduously on this project, it shows that in future, it might be able to compete with top coins.

However, I would advise that you do your own research and not depend solely on my review or whatever advice anyone might give to you, most especially when it comes to investment.
Thx for your point of view.
I actually invested for a long time. I am curious how forum members familiar with the project feel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: