Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: middle east still full of violent and hateful islamists  (Read 120 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 01:42:51 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2020, 06:53:23 AM by KingScorpio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW_7me1Nj7w&t=193s

problem is those are then strengthening hostile and aggressive forces outside of it.

islamic extremists are the rightwingers in the middle east while those fighting against them are leftwingers.

there are also conspiracy theories that the islamic extremists are antimuslim seed seeded by the usa, these people then are rightwing middle easterners or arabs or other nationalities and islamists are then the leftwingers to them.

that said, rightwingers that hate left wingers in the west should know that.

left and right is pure garbage.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 04:11:02 AM

its actually not got anything to do with left winger/right winger
thats just the political buzzwording once media hve grabbed and twisted the narrative

its actually wester invaders taking land nd resources.
things like this happened in africa over 50 years ago when millions were displaced so western big-agri could take over. and even now 70 years on people are homeless without sanitation and clean water.
all due to invaders coming in and taking lnd and making people live miles away from their natural habitats

the middle east is the same thing. but modern history tries glossing over the wars that even go as far back as the ottoman empire and even before world war 1.

the problem is not that islamists are angry with their own country and the rest of the world. the problem is they are losing their country to the rest of the world.

and the west isnt helping
with one hand they pretend to be globalist saying everyone should be allowed to go places and the west should be allowed to come into the east.
but then when the east want to come into the west even just to settle and hve a family. they are treated like criminals and outcasts.

difference being if the west go east to invade. its western defense
if the east go west for a peaceful life. its illegal immigration, threat to western national security

the west can terrorise the east and media wont call it terrorist
the east can just say they are angry with the west and suddenly thats terrorism

im not endorsing the lunatics who go to extremes. but tarnising a whole race/religion//community with one brush is just not even bothering to comprehend the scope of whats actually going on, nor even considering solutions or consequences

if the west feel threatened that they will get killed for entering the east.. simple. just stop going there

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:59:41 AM

I think you used the word right winger and left winger wrong. There is no such thing as that in middle east. Those extremist are practicing a radical way of Islam in which they are very strict about their religion being that those who don't convert are infidel and should be killed. This types of people are straying from the meaning of the word jihad because they thought that violence is the answer. We can't drive out these people or eliminate them, as long as there are people who are willing to sell weapons to these kinds of people violence will continue.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 09:02:56 AM

I think you used the word right winger and left winger wrong. There is no such thing as that in middle east. Those extremist are practicing a radical way of Islam in which they are very strict about their religion being that those who don't convert are infidel and should be killed. This types of people are straying from the meaning of the word jihad because they thought that violence is the answer. We can't drive out these people or eliminate them, as long as there are people who are willing to sell weapons to these kinds of people violence will continue.

there are differen't types of islamic extremists, and based on their oppinion you can split them into a left and a right wing.

Shiversnow

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 03:25:28 PM

there are differen't types of islamic extremists, and based on their oppinion you can split them into a left and a right wing.
For me I think having them grouped according to their disposition or stand would make the situation way worse because there will innocent that will be caught in the crossfire of religion segregation, if only these people understand the true message of Qur'an then there will be no more problem. If only there is a presence of love for human race then maybe they will open their minds that they can't force their beliefs to others and that their way of preaching their religion is wrong. I know that religion is a very touchy and I myself is not that religious person so I am not that good with these subjects but it makes me interested in the way they practice.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:01:20 AM

For me I think having them grouped according to their disposition or stand would make the situation way worse because there will innocent that will be caught in the crossfire of religion segregation, if only these people understand the true message of Qur'an then there will be no more problem. If only there is a presence of love for human race then maybe they will open their minds that they can't force their beliefs to others and that their way of preaching their religion is wrong. I know that religion is a very touchy and I myself is not that religious person so I am not that good with these subjects but it makes me interested in the way they practice.

Generally, the words "left and right " have one meaning in the USA, and another meaning across the broader world.

I'm of the opinion they do not well fit the variations of Islam and Islamic extremism.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 01:52:57 AM

Generally, the words "left and right " have one meaning in the USA, and another meaning across the broader world.

I'm of the opinion they do not well fit the variations of Islam and Islamic extremism.

right -> push your national interest directly based on national demands

left -> back down on your direct national interest in the hope for moral gain.

Shiversnow

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:23:00 AM

Thanks for making that clarification but my opinion is still the same. If that's the definition then don't you think that there should be separation from church and state?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 06:59:32 AM

Thanks for making that clarification but my opinion is still the same. If that's the definition then don't you think that there should be separation from church and state?

church and state also have a left and a right, i think there is a much healthier mentally worldview,

based on

cultures and finance.

but that one is difficult to understand and to accept

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:58:29 PM

Why do people need to sleep now and again? Because their decision-making processes need to be rejuvenated.

Why do Islamists become peaceful now and again? Because their violence and hate need to be rejuvenated.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: