Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, i find way into crypto trading  (Read 828 times)
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:36:12 PM

It is only good and helps you get profit when the market goes up. And if you use the same approach as the bear market and lower prices, you will probably quickly lose all your investment. It is difficult to make a profit in this market in a way. We need to have a variety of strategies to suit each type of market situation

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kalun

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:38:46 PM

I think now is the time for all crypto coin go high as same in Jan 2018 because of the virus make world economy come down. Let see  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:34:26 PM

Good trading trick, look at the price, Bitcoin is now above your high, so what would you do? I do not see any reason why we should again fall down, we have confirmed that 8000-9000USD is a strong resistance and we can continue in uptrend.
There has been resistance around 9.5k for a while now and this has been the case for few weeks now. The uptrend is always around 9.7k and 9.6k so if he can continue monitoring the graph and buying when the price is at deep but if the market suddenly falls, then this strategy might result in loss and this is exactly while we all say crypto market involves huge risk and it is meant for risk-taker. However, it might also be another way round if the price of bitcoin goes up just the way all of us want.
Coinluminary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:51:20 PM

I'm thinking you are doing day trading which is not good for long-term you may make huge amounts in a day but you can also lose more than that in the day, this is risky way you can make consistent money only if you invest in long-term. Being profitable and being a consistent winner are two different things.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:32:23 PM

in fact, it is not the fact that no one wants to give an answer, but just that transactions must be practiced and the theory is not sufficient to think of it as measuring the state of the wind or the weather.
Although it is foreseen, but sometimes it is not always the same as the estimate. That's why you have to practice it directly.
I am happy if you succeed in your trading  Wink.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 11:00:43 PM

Even though that it is a simple strategy, you should be always careful on the trading that you are doing. Try to fully understand the market movement first for you to be able to become successful in trading career. Patience is a virtue in this one. Do not try to sell you coin if it is not your ideal price to avoid losing a part of your money.
You are right, it would be more effective if the op learned analytical techniques, so it does not depend entirely on luck and guessing. Cryptocurrency is very dynamic, so even though rumors will affect analysis fundamentally, this is something that is complex so it requires perseverance and seriousness in learning it, let alone technical analysis.

vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:04:32 PM

Even though that it is a simple strategy, you should be always careful on the trading that you are doing. Try to fully understand the market movement first for you to be able to become successful in trading career. Patience is a virtue in this one. Do not try to sell you coin if it is not your ideal price to avoid losing a part of your money.
You are right, it would be more effective if the op learned analytical techniques, so it does not depend entirely on luck and guessing. Cryptocurrency is very dynamic, so even though rumors will affect analysis fundamentally, this is something that is complex so it requires perseverance and seriousness in learning it, let alone technical analysis.
This year, in any case, will bring more money to the cryptocurrency asset market. Therefore, I believe that you need to invest every day in both Bitcoin and Altcoins.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
            ███████████████████████████             
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     

CorionX

Powered by,
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:42:50 PM

If you are new to trading, then you should start trading with bitcoin. It is a reliable asset for both investment and trading. It seems to me that any person should study the world of cryptocurrencies with the help of bitcoin. And no matter what direction he is studying.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:23:53 AM

You did not take the risk with these moves OP, and the opposite was true to be honest. In addition to that , it is really essential when you use the best exchanges for trading like, Binance, Poloniex..ect and unfortunately, the other platforms are really useless. For me, I prefer taking the risk but not in all the time, the timing is really important for achieving that. When you play always safe and it is really hard in order to make a big value of profit especially in long terl trading.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:41:52 AM

good for you because you your self find a way on how to improve your trading career while most of the traders always seek for others advice  . they cant show to their selves that they are independent enough   . how can one improve if you are only going to rely on others  .  anyway i like your strat  .  usdt is indeed  a useful tool for trading to counter the volatile nature of cryptos  .i dont often see it suggest by someone  , what i mainly see is they only recomend chosing a good exchange and choosing top coins , well that is so common and majority of us already know that  
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 03:49:09 AM

After months of trying to find ways to trade online i finally took the risk and so far its worth it, I've asked about how to trade on here but no one gives me a straight forward answer and my journey began with trading platforms like IQoption and later Olymptrade, well here is few facts i later unravel

I decided to take a risk by using my bitcoin that i locked away in my wallet for few months now to trade on binance and i was able to earned 100$ by just buying low and selling high, between 8300$ per bitcoin and 9200$, this is a good trick for those who don't know how to start trading, use USDT/BTC trading pair

So far what I've learned is there is no risk of losing your money here, you can be stuck with USDT for a while but we know that bitcoin is volatile, the time will come again, forget other platforms and use crypto trading exchanges like binance, kucoin, huobi... Thank you

Congratulations on finding your way to trading I'm sure it's not an easy journey, it's more like a gambling and you can lose everything if you picked the wrong coin, I have tried it once but failed because it needs time to get an insight you can make it a steady source of income.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 04:42:07 AM

trading in cryptocurrency easier than in other market. we just to analize which coins that we will buy and wait till its price rise.  moreover if we buy only on top 10 coinmarketcap, risk smaller than another coins. these price will keep increase while market sentiment positive and there is no more fud.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:12:22 AM

After months of trying to find ways to trade online i finally took the risk and so far its worth it, I've asked about how to trade on here but no one gives me a straight forward answer and my journey began with trading platforms like IQoption and later Olymptrade, well here is few facts i later unravel

I decided to take a risk by using my bitcoin that i locked away in my wallet for few months now to trade on binance and i was able to earned 100$ by just buying low and selling high, between 8300$ per bitcoin and 9200$, this is a good trick for those who don't know how to start trading, use USDT/BTC trading pair

So far what I've learned is there is no risk of losing your money here, you can be stuck with USDT for a while but we know that bitcoin is volatile, the time will come again, forget other platforms and use crypto trading exchanges like binance, kucoin, huobi... Thank you
That is a good testimony about trading. Many people are afraid of trading cryptocurrencies but those that take the advantage of the volatility of the market are truly making money. I will only advice people to see trading as the only way to make consistent money from blockchain technology. Time is coming that cryptocurrencies will be trade by big banks and financial institutions and it is then that people will start going into it.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:28:24 AM

Nice! that type of tricks also one of my favorite styles.
Currently, I only trading using USDT pair. Its because your asset value will remain the same.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:06:38 PM

Well it is really good to put up your own discovery because your experience will really teach you the ways you want to know and answer the questions you do have in your mind. No one can teach you effectively rather than your own self. Seeking for informations about trading is now in your hands and you have seen that as you have taken the risk to know the answer on your inquiry, you have unleashed what does it take to acquire effective strategy on doing trading by your own observation. Now that you have learned it on your own, you can now effectively use what you have learned on trading in the present and up to the future and will learn more right straight into the path of your journey in trading with cryptocurrency.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████