Print  
Author Topic: Re:  (Read 190 times)
Mosharafhh (OP)

Activity: 956
Merit: 1

View Profile
Re:
February 25, 2020, 05:30:48 PM

Is there any chance to getting started of bitcoin use in Bangladesh!! The govt. of my country is not supporting crypto thats why we have too many problem for sell crypto!!
We need a Entrepreneur who can give licenses for crypto in our country. We want to be a part of crypto globalisation. This is very much painful for our country people’s. 

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
Re:
February 26, 2020, 10:31:06 AM

Is your government "not supporting" or "blocking the use of" crypto?

Because in the first case you can just use websites outside of your nation to trade

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
Re:
February 26, 2020, 11:10:57 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 11:24:14 AM by 20kevin20
Merited by OgNasty (2)

Without using Tor, VPN or other methods to hide your identity and to leave no trace for your government, Bitcoin is considered illegal in your country so I don't believe there's any legit way you can do it without getting in trouble.

Bangladesh is known to be against Bitcoin, one of the few countries against it actually. By getting started into Bitcoin in your country, you'll risk being hunted by the government.

Therefore, one option I could think of (however I do not condone doing this and this is just a way you can receive money without anyone finding out) is by using Tor or a VPN to download Electrum and then installing it on an airgapped PC. You can then generate a wallet seed and have a receive address you can safely give others to send you BTC.

However, keep in mind that any little mistake could cost you a big hit from the government. I would really not risk if I was you. If you will post your address somewhere on the Internet (or if you give it through SMS or social media) without hiding your identity and IP, you might get yourself into trouble at any given time. My question is, how will you buy Bitcoin from someone without the gov finding out? One way is by buying through bank on Bisq form another person, but that's just as risky. Smiley

EDIT: You can also generate a paper wallet offline. Hell, you can even put all these methods aside, be super paranoid and create a wallet all by yourself. And there's a way of getting started without buying at all by becoming a valuable member of the forum and joining signature campaigns here. Just make sure your identity is hidden, but again, I do not condone doing this.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
Re:
February 26, 2020, 11:12:36 AM

It's very difficult to control Internet and I don't think that your country can control your activities online.
Of course,  money transfer is more easy to control and if you try to buy (or withdraw) crypto your local bank can block transaction and report you to authorities.
If you have such problem I suggest find someone you trust in other country and send him money to buy crypto. 
You can't change your country politics toward crypto but you can help yourself.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 12:12:16 PM

An entrepreneur can't issue any license. You should try to change your government's opinion instead.

Your only option would be a P2P trade, and you need to be extra careful doing that. Only deal with trusted users (those who have good trade history) and/or always use an escrow. Don't use any reversible payment method such as Paypal or you're forced to use them, only deal with someone trusted. Don't believe in premium rates as 99% of the time they're a scam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kuffy

Activity: 127
Merit: 31

The real Jet Cash.

View Profile WWW
Re:
February 26, 2020, 04:43:51 PM

Wow - I've just read this article, and I feel sorry for you.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bangladesh-authorities-hunt-bitcoin-traders/

You may have already blown your chances by posting your interest here. One obvious solution is to move to another country, but that is a bit extreme. I guess you could write to the government and request clarification, but that just draws attention to yourself.

Please stay here as a member, and keep us informed of developments in your country. Eventually Bitcoin will be acceptable there, but it may take a while for it to happen.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
Re:
February 26, 2020, 05:26:10 PM

Bangladesh is known to be against Bitcoin, one of the few countries against it actually. By getting started into Bitcoin in your country, you'll risk being hunted by the government.
Of course, if citizens break the rules, they will be hunted down and given a penalty. Related to the prohibition of cryptocurrency in Bangladesh in my opinion is a form of rejection of technological developments that can be adopted en masse by all countries in the world except the absence of internet access.

I dont know how Bangladeshis handle this problem and how they can use this cryptocurrency clandestinely. Tor and VPN may be the solution for cryptocurrency lovers there and I am sure that cryptocurrency lovers there are fed up with the attitude of rejection by the government.

An entrepreneur can't issue any license. You should try to change your government's opinion instead.
When we talk about regulations, I am just afraid that the government there will only maintain the perception so that they are reluctant to dilute their intentions and provide opportunities for the development of existing technology.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so far have had a positive impact on all users, commerce and other businesses. But open discussion must be held if cryptocurrency users in Bangladesh want their government to legalize Cryptocurrency even if it is only a commodity asset that can be traded.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀