Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So are we in bullish times or Not??  (Read 768 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:17:03 PM

We are both in a bullish time and we are not at the same time. We are bullish because we went from 7k to almost 9k prices and that is a bullish time and we are doing very well when you look at the year to date prices and increases, that is called bullish. However at the same time we have moved over 10 thousand dollars in price and dropped to 8.8k recently which means the past 1 week or so has been a bit bearish as well.

So, as you see for the past 2 months it looks like we are in bullish but for the past 3-4 days we are in bearish, we can be in both of those times but depends on when you look at it and how you look at it. Remember last year, we started with 3.5k last year and ended with 7k and when you look at it yearly it looks bullish but in between we peaked at 14k to drop to 7k and that looks bearish, similar situation here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 328

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:33:14 PM

There is news that 2020 is so good for bitcoin and bla h.. Blah.. Bla.

But btc still Low just 9k.

So all the crypto experts talking we are in bull market ;

So are in bull or Bear market what is the market situation?
If we are bullish then let.me see Green good Green!!

Id like to get Answer... Are bullisj or Not?? 

Id like to hear what the experts think about this?

Thank You!
First of all just like what I've read at the first page don't believe on such thing called crypto experts because no one can totally tell how the crypto market behaves, simply it was always unpredictable. Regarding whether we're on bullish trend or bearish it is hardly to tell but in my opinion we are still in bearish, simply because we still haven't seen the new ATH. Probably after the halving we might seem the long awaited bullish market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 04:35:47 PM

We have been through this kind of situation and I don't consider it as bullish times. We might see the prices turning red but it's actually better than the previous market status. There are just correction times that we have to deal with. We all know that the dip is a part of cryptocurrency's volatility so I don't think we should get bothered by the current situation.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 05:32:54 PM

We have been through this kind of situation and I don't consider it as bullish times. We might see the prices turning red but it's actually better than the previous market status. There are just correction times that we have to deal with. We all know that the dip is a part of cryptocurrency's volatility so I don't think we should get bothered by the current situation.
I thought bitcoin reaching the 10K range will trigger a massive boost to its price since we are getting tons of psoitive speculation but it turns out to be a huge coward move simultaneously done by these group and individuals. I agree the movement of the resent market is better than the past months but what happening now is not what I expected it to be especially the halving is catching up with the date.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:28:45 PM

I thought bitcoin reaching the 10K range will trigger a massive boost to its price since we are getting tons of psoitive speculation but it turns out to be a huge coward move simultaneously done by these group and individuals. I agree the movement of the resent market is better than the past months but what happening now is not what I expected it to be especially the halving is catching up with the date.
Expectations doesnt really happen from time to time even you do see the last minute increase or rally and then it suddenly drops which leave out you into frustration.
Lots do expert for positive outcome yet we are approaching halving but doesnt mean that it do guarantees on making the market to increase its price.Its a matter always on
the risk you can put on if you do tend to invest or just wait for the opportunity.We know that market doesnt work on the things that we do hope for thats why its always been unpredictable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:19:45 PM

For me, not yet. I have been looking for the market to surge high and reach to $11k (and for me to call it in bullish) but we are still below $10k which I consider it not a bullish one. Yes, we are a little bit high from the price where we started this year at $7,700 but I'd never see of its market consistency to rally high and stay on the top beyond $10k level. It is quite to see that we can't see Bullrun early this year as many people expecting to happen but it might be possible after halving as in most halving, the uptrend motion comes after the event.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:29:10 PM

For me, not yet. I have been looking for the market to surge high and reach to $11k (and for me to call it in bullish) but we are still below $10k which I consider it not a bullish one.
your standards are high enough to me  , but for me i can consider the recent happening as a bullish because btc isnt the one that i see recovered but other coins pumped too more than they recovered  .

It is quite to see that we can't see Bullrun early this year as many people expecting to happen but it might be possible after halving as in most halving, the uptrend motion comes after the event.
we all have a bull run preference . like i said earlier  , i now consider these times as a bull  . for you it isnt but you shouldnt lost hope and wait after the halving . many people were also waiting for that moment to happen but you shouldnt wait without doing anything  . you better buy and hold coins too so that you can gain something if your  desired bull event started  .
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:52:37 AM

For me, not yet. I have been looking for the market to surge high and reach to $11k (and for me to call it in bullish) but we are still below $10k which I consider it not a bullish one. Yes, we are a little bit high from the price where we started this year at $7,700 but I'd never see of its market consistency to rally high and stay on the top beyond $10k level. It is quite to see that we can't see Bullrun early this year as many people expecting to happen but it might be possible after halving as in most halving, the uptrend motion comes after the event.
i believe we started at $7,200 this year?if i am not mistaken..anyway about being in Bullish now or not is really a common question but the thing must be answer is "what contribution we did for the market to enter Bullrun"? this is the problem we keep asking but we are not doing anything,instead we even sell our currency whenever there is a small dump in the system.is this really what we can expect to Bull?our selfishness and Greed?common Guys we are more than great than this,accumulate more bitcoin now for amrket to regain its peek and may reach another hype again.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:13:19 AM

I think we are being stable.

The price really fell this week and I think someone really sold their BTCs at that time. For me it is not bullish but stabling at the price of $8800 to $8900.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 11:23:24 PM

The price really fell this week and I think someone really sold their BTCs at that time. For me it is not bullish but stabling at the price of $8800 to $8900.
For me its normal to go down the value of coins and I think there's no need to worry about because its value is really unexpected, so we must be ready all the time. If the market is dumping then its better to hold our coin for a while than panicking and sell our coin in a lowest value because I know for sure it will rise again.  For a meantime we must have patience to hold and wait until its value begin to pump again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:45:09 PM

Sometimes you don't rely on those who called themselves crypto experts of the YouTubers. You can do your own analysis and see which direction the market might be trending, all these are just speculations. It is better to fail from your own analysis and learn new thing than to get such experience from the third party, by this, you get more exposure and your confidence level will increase gradually

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:59:18 AM

For me its normal to go down the value of coins and I think there's no need to worry about because its value is really unexpected, so we must be ready all the time. If the market is dumping then its better to hold our coin for a while than panicking and sell our coin in a lowest value because I know for sure it will rise again.  For a meantime we must have patience to hold and wait until its value begin to pump again.

And I am not worried about it.

If you can read again my post, you can see I am pretty calm about it. Bullish or not I will keep holding my Bitcoins since I know it will eventually go up in a certain time, knowledge and patience is the key.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:24:29 AM

There is news that 2020 is so good for bitcoin and bla h.. Blah.. Bla.

So are in bull or Bear market what is the market situation?
If we are bullish then let.me see Green good Green!!

Id like to get Answer... Are bullisj or Not?? 

Id like to hear what the experts think about this?

Thank You!
Actually, if you read things saying that this year is good for bitcoin or any currency, it doesnt mean that bitcoin will continuos increasing, bitcoin is still volatile so, it can still goes down or goes up, but I am hoping that it is true that this year is really good for us or for the bitcoin, if that is the case then that good thing for us to do is to invest more, we will earn money from that, it is more profitable than other faucets especially if the bitcoin reach 14,000 dollars, as what I have read in the comment section, I hope that it is really legit.

Why you are hearing people’s thought? Why don’t you make your own research. Traders are hoping that 2020 will be good year for crypto,they didn’t tell that it will be 100% sure.But this year is not finished yet.Still we have 10 months,do you know about 2017 market? Don't lose your hope.it will be Alright.Also don't Trust anyone’s prediction,make your own.     
Indeed, We cannot still predict the accurate future of cryptocurrency or the bitcoin this year. Some experts say that it this year is good for bitcoin, well, let us trust them, we have more months to go, everything is possible to happen in the future, just be patient all the time. Do not worry about it, because for sure it will happen.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:55:18 AM

Because the halving event in 2020 is a lot of speculation about bullish, so if based on that can be considered a bullish year, maybe you need to wait after halving.

But remember the market volatility so don't expect bullish or bearish because even the experts are often wrong in speculating. it's better to adapt to current and tomorrow's market values, so that it can survive in this industry.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:33:42 AM

Even it is still around 9k today, the price of BTC is still and always fluctuating. It will change every time. The movement of the price, for now, is not really significant, but it is always changing. The price of the BTC can drop lower than 9k and probably will also reach $10k soon. We cannot ensure it truly because once more, it is fluctuating.

What crypto experts you are referring to? I'm sure that not all crypto experts say that now is bullish time. They may have speculation about the market. But, not all of the experts state about now is bullish time. This is still market recovery. You may also not need to believe in the crypto expert fully.

Are bullish or Not??
Really difficult to state this. But looking at the market currently. I think there needs more time to bullish. This is not bullish enough yet. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:27:58 AM

There is no expert in the crypto who predict the exact happens in the market .

When bitcoin turned into $10k last week I believe that they we are in the bull run on that past week but now bitcoin down right now so bullish chabce to happen to decrease but if the price start growing again the possibility to sure us the bull run will rise too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:05:48 PM

Most of the coins in the market really underperformed this week and last week, but they have been recovering a bit. I even thought that bitcoin was going to be crashing down to $7000 and just recently the price started to go back up. Same thing happened with Ethereum, it dropped from above $250 and went down to around $217, and after that it also recovered. It was like a plague on all of them, even ChainLink dropped and lots of other coins.

But, there were coins that stayed on the green at this time. Just like KNC that has had up to 16% rise in a week, and 25% within 24 hours today.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:28:43 PM

Why you are hearing people’s thought? Why don’t you make your own research. Traders are hoping that 2020 will be good year for crypto,they didn’t tell that it will be 100% sure.But this year is not finished yet.Still we have 10 months,do you know about 2017 market? Don't lose your hope.it will be Alright.Also don't Trust anyone’s prediction,make your own.     
In times of uncertainty people have a tendency to look for more information and there is nothing more uncertain than the direction of the markets, I really think that what we are witnessing has to do with the panic we are seeing in the stock markets for the coronavirus, bitcoin is not trading completely detached from the rest of the world, the uncertainty is causing people to prefer to have cash in hand in the case something happens, once it is clear this new virus is not as dangerous as we thought we most likely will resume to upward trajectory in the price of bitcoin.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:40:13 PM

There is no expert in the crypto who predict the exact happens in the market .

When bitcoin turned into $10k last week I believe that they we are in the bull run on that past week but now bitcoin down right now so bullish chabce to happen to decrease but if the price start growing again the possibility to sure us the bull run will rise too.
yes, that feeling sometimes arises when bitcoin prices go up, but when bitcoin prices go back down, we feel that the bullish hasn't arrived.
However, I believe that this year, bullish will arrive. although until now the price of bitcoin is difficult to maintain the price of $ 10,000, but in the coming March, the price of bitcoin can hold on that price and can be higher. I quite believe that after that the price of bitcoin will rise to a higher level.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:17:55 PM

Why you have been seeing such a news is because of the halving that will be taking place on May. And moreover if you check the price has been quite bullish, though the main bull run has not started. I don’t know what you are expecting when bull is mentioned, if you think that the price will keep going up every minute then you’re very wrong because that’s not how it works.

Bull run takes place randomly and when it happens the price will go up to a certain point and when it reaches that point it will stop and stay at that point for quite some time with a little fluctuation. That’s how it works, but there will be more of increase than the decrease there is in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄