Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RETALIATORY VINDICTIVE TRUST ABUSE by DT  (Read 1852 times)
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:03:26 AM

Well theymos did ask 100 plus people to exclude you right?

Lauda asked to be removed.   This is why people ignore you.  

Theymos asked 100 plus ppl to exclude lauda.

You wanted to exclude lauda but admitted you were too frightened  to do so because you said lauda may trust abuse and ruin your account.

Theymos wanted lauda out of DT1

Do i need to provide your quote? Do i need to find such moons crying thread that theymos had asked him to exclude the scammer lauda?
What happened to you vod to take up sides with scammers like lauda?

So what is lauda asked to leave as he was being pushed. I asked to go to prison just as they gave the guilty verdict lol

Lauda uses the trust system in a vindictive way to silence anyone presenting evidence of his scammy past
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 05:09:43 AM

Lauda asked to be removed.   That's all I stated, and after that request, it doesn't really matter who backed the request, does it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:20:04 AM

Lauda asked to be removed.   That's all I stated, and after that request, it doesn't really matter who backed the request, does it?

Fair enough. Don't try to spin theymos didnt want the scammer out though anyway.

He may of asked to leave but theymos knows that scamming trust abusing scum bag lauda has no place on DT1.
Lauda may of asked to leave but he was going one way or another anyway.
If people wish to ignore irrefutable evidence of scammers infesting dt and leveraging their positions to scam with impunity and silence whistleblowing that is on them not me.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 05:28:38 AM

Fair enough. Don't try to spin theymos didnt want the scammer out though anyway.

Reading people's minds is more Techy's thing.  

I did make a post to OGNasty about Lauda during a time he wanted to sponsor my site but he said later he never really trusted me, and the quotes he posted were all taken out of context as per his M.O.

If people wish to ignore irrefutable evidence of scammers infesting dt and leveraging their positions to scam with impunity and silence whistleblowing that is on them not me.

If you want to continue whistle blowing on these scammers and liars, more power to you.  Everything is recorded and although it may take time, the blockchain has all the evidence.  I will support action against scammers.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:36:39 AM

Reading people's minds is more Techy's thing.  

I did make a post to OGNasty about Lauda during a time he wanted to sponsor my site but he said later he never really trusted me, and the quotes he posted were all taken out of context as per his M.O.

If you want to continue whistle blowing on these scammers and liars, more power to you.  Everything is recorded and although it may take time, the blockchain has all the evidence.  I will support action against scammers.

That is good to hear.
allahabadi (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:35:07 AM

Bump
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: