Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] FSM Token ⚡ The Deflationary Token ⚡  (Read 2519 times)
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:47:14 PM

So it brings forward the million dollar question i.e. creation of the universe. Every religion has different concept about creation of universe? Wts theory of this religion about creation of the world?

We have no doubt that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the whole universe as it existed today

But only Flying Spaghetti Monster know the reason that why the nknown made it appear that the universe is billions of years old (instead of thousands) and that life evolved into its current state (rather than created in its current form). Every time a researcher carries out an experiment that appears to confirm one of these “scientific theories” supporting an old earth and evolution we can be sure that the FSM is there, modifying the data with his Noodly Appendage. We don’t know why He does this but we believe He does, that is our Faith.
Source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:48:29 PM

If somebody wanna convert to this religion or school of thought wts the process for that? I know how to convert to Islam and christian, is the process same here?

The process of joining FSM club is different, there is no formal membership process and we do not collect money from our members.
There is lots of material related to FSM on https://forum.spaghettimonster.org/ . Anyone interested in learning FSM can do his/her research there.
Jogmania

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:07:52 PM

If somebody wanna convert to this religion or school of thought wts the process for that? I know how to convert to Islam and christian, is the process same here?

They also have a satirical book "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" written by Bobby Henderson that explains the main beliefs of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism.
https://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster/dp/0812976568
Jogmania

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:17:41 PM

They also have a satirical book "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" written by Bobby Henderson that explains the main beliefs of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism.
https://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster/dp/0812976568

Wow, thats a big challange. All holy book till date are from God and are given to Prophets. If Bobby has written that book then he claims to be a prophet.
Whats written in that book? i mean its just bible edited to something new?

I havent read the book but there is thread FSM Discussion, you can read this and posts your questions to learn more about this book.
HankePoster

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:57:22 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 04:16:31 PM by HankePoster

is this new religion progressing in other parts of the world also or its just a one man show?
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:15:21 PM

is this new religion progressing in other parts of the world also or its just a one man show?

Yes you can find us in many parts of the world. We are new but still our roots are developing, here is list of our communities in different part of the world.
wtr1133

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:46:25 PM

I dont believe in any religion as they are the source of dividing humans. There must not be any official religion in any country including this new FSM. Lets live in peace.
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:51:02 PM

I dont believe in any religion as they are the source of dividing humans. There must not be any official religion in any country including this new FSM. Lets live in peace.

Thats what FSM teachigs are about. FSM is bringing people together not dividing and thats the primary reason FSM is spreading.
The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster was accepted as a religion in the Netherlands in 2016, and that same year the first legally recognized Pastafarian marriage was celebrated in New Zealand.
Source
wtr1133

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:00:32 PM

Thats what FSM teachigs are about. FSM is bringing people together not dividing and thats the primary reason FSM is spreading.
The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster was accepted as a religion in the Netherlands in 2016, and that same year the first legally recognized Pastafarian marriage was celebrated in New Zealand.
Source

Do you have physical churches like christian churches and Muslim mosques where one can go and see what this religion is about and how you do your religious activities?
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:08:37 PM

Source

Do you have physical churches like christian churches and Muslim mosques where one can go and see what this religion is about and how you do your religious activities?

We do have separate churches and congregations like this one to tell world who we are and what are we trying to tell the world.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:12:42 PM

are you a joke? what kind of non sense you trying to prove? there is no way we can accept this fact that world is created by flying monster completely illogical

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:16:02 PM

are you a joke? what kind of non sense you trying to prove? there is no way we can accept this fact that world is created by flying monster completely illogical

In start every religion was considered as a joke and people don't pay much attention to what new religion is saying. We know same is happening with us but we are growing day by day and that's a reality.
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:20:03 PM

Do you have any noticeable in your religion apart from Bobby Henderson. Only I see is Bobby Henderson and there is no one else who can has done any contributions to this school of thought,
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:04:45 PM

Do you have any noticeable in your religion apart from Bobby Henderson. Only I see is Bobby Henderson and there is no one else who can has done any contributions to this school of thought,

Our community is growing and there are many people who have done contributions to FSM.
Please have a look at 39 of the Best Pastafarians ever.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:27:26 PM

how many years it will take to bring this new religion into mainstream adoption? I dont see anybody following you, there are not much in the world right now this FSM theory.
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:29:13 PM

how many years it will take to bring this new religion into mainstream adoption? I dont see anybody following you, there are not much in the world right now this FSM theory.

There is no time line for this. All religions took quite a while to get into mainstream adoption, same is happening with us. We are trying our best and soon we will be among top religions of the world.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:38:41 PM

There is no time line for this. All religions took quite a while to get into mainstream adoption, same is happening with us. We are trying our best and soon we will be among top religions of the world.

Where is your bible? why is it selling on amazon. All holy books are free for people to read.
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:42:02 PM

Where is your bible? why is it selling on amazon. All holy books are free for people to read.

If you are interested you can read "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" book here https://archive.org/details/TheGospelOfTheFlyingSpaghettiMonster/page/n1/mode/2up
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:29:04 PM

Mostly this GOSPEL OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER is found in "HUMOR" section whether you search it online or in your local book store why this is so?
RAmenFSM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:31:21 PM

Mostly this GOSPEL OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER is found in "HUMOR" section whether you search it online or in your local book store why this is so?

we are aware of this fact and we already mentioned that in start every religion was considered as joke. it took time before came to know about the reality. spend some time and study this religion, its the only one that is backed by science and logic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: