Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red tags still being used to silence whistle blowing?? blatantly now.  (Read 240 times)
truth or dare (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:42:56 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 04:10:04 PM by truth or dare

I decided to inject some truth into a false narrative that was being promulgated today and received red trust from the member that clearly is not happy with the truth being presented.

I have analysed the links and investigated them to verify the truth.

You can be given red tags for presenting the truth?

Which part of the post was incorrect?

Must we assist with the promulgation of false narratives Now?

The crime of presenting the truth is strong in meta board.

* 1000s of one liner speculative shit posts
* red handed acting against his own best judgement out of fear
* obsession with child sex abuse
* no original thought provoking posts that stand up to scrutiny

Don't present the truth when the false narrative is going so well hey.

Red tag appears straight after the truth was presented. Of course probably a pure coincidence.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:18:26 AM

You aren't important enough for the rules to protect you. The rules are only there to protect important people. Unimportant people are free to be subjugated by the important people, because they are special.
nhingjhun

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://t.me/shipchainunofficial

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:34:35 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 06:56:41 AM by nhingjhun

It was like when you're suspected alts of any one they will not allow you to clean your name. Once your being red tag by an important people they were lazy to hear your side. Even if you can provide the evidence that's how it works here and it would be forever believe me.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:40:34 AM

Management and moderators do not give red tags on those who doesn't deserve one nor had disobeyed any of the forum's rules and regulations. If you ever had or a user had been red tagged, it simply means they had done actions that are obviously prohibited. If you ever wanted to say something that most of users, especially hgih ranked and trusted users, are opposing or you are being too subjective, expect red trusts too.

Earning trusts is difficult. And losing it is easy.

truth or dare (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 01:30:53 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2020, 01:41:26 PM by truth or dare

You're an alt of an account of cryptohunter and the-one-above-all, members that demonstrated perpetually dishonest behavior for over a solid year. You continually harassed DT members, trolled the forum constantly, spewed lie after lie, and still do not provide anything constructive or of benefit to the forum whatsoever.

Though in this incarnation you started out attempting to be civil, you quickly decayed back into your old habits of harassing DT members and opening threads dedicated to personally attacking them. If anything, you should be tagged for being the alt of an account that was previously red tagged. The only reason I hadn't tagged you yet was because I was giving you a chance to turn a new leaf, similar to that being given to Quickseller with his PrimeNumber7 alt. You are quickly squandering that chance.

Nobody wants to put up with your shit, nor should they. Try contributing something positive to the forum instead of just needlessly involving yourself in drama that does not pertain to you -- never in a helpful manner, I might add.

In your year-long crusade against DT you achieved nothing, proved nothing, changed nothing. This is a forum about Bitcoin, the blockchain, and cryptocurrencies. If you don't have anything to say about those subjects, perhaps your time would be better spent elsewhere.

Edit: I should also add that this will be my last reply to you, ever.

That was an interesting read.

There are a few glaring problems.

Your account was for sale for 6 months and quite probably sold to the scammer lauda  

The old nutildah was sure that people selling their accounts were scam facilitators and were increasing the risk of other members being scammed. He insisted account sellers should be punished and red tagged.

Then he want and sold / attempted to sell his account for over 6 months.

Trying to delete the evidence once CH busted you was very foolish and confirms the type of sneaky sly and dirty member we are dealing with.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190369.0

Concerning your actual post .

* speculative accusations of origin
*  red tags don't mean anything to me at all
* you are telling lies
* calling out scammers as scammers is indeed attacking them. I think you'll find that is the way to deal with them

Please present the lies or incorrect statements I have made regarding members here.

Pick your DT member and I will use this opportunity to demonstrate that everything I have stayed about them is true.

Your threat to turn your neutral tag to red is funny. It demonstrates exactly what I have been saying.

Also if you wish, since you are clearly obsessed with this account 'CH' then I would invite you to demonstrate exactly how he is untrustworthy compared to ....let's say yourself??

I'm sure you won't run away now that I've challenged the validity of your post? you can't be this cowardly.

It's interesting that you seem to be making claims about PrimeNumber7? it's like admitting that Now he's done a 180 and decided to give real scammers and untrustworthy dangerous members a pass you are refraining from giving him red tags.

Thanks for supporting my irrefutable argument for the abolition of red tags.

Feel free to red tag at will Mr scammer or Mr scam facilitator. There is irrefutable evidence that You are either

a/ a willing scam facilitator for pay

or

b/ a liar

this is irrefutable. You can not have it both ways.

You are far more useful as an enemy and would be a very unwelcome and damaging supporter

Keep up the good work.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 07:55:35 PM

Though in this incarnation you started out attempting to be civil, you quickly decayed back into your old habits of harassing DT members and opening threads dedicated to personally attacking them.

Yeah and it's just a massive coincidence that he "decayed" as soon as he made enough merits to cast DT votes.

Within a year he can put someone in DT1.
truth or dare (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:39:31 PM

Though in this incarnation you started out attempting to be civil, you quickly decayed back into your old habits of harassing DT members and opening threads dedicated to personally attacking them.

Yeah and it's just a massive coincidence that he "decayed" as soon as he made enough merits to cast DT votes.

Within a year he can put someone in DT1.

Your post is off topic, don't continue else I will report it and create a thread to investigate exactly why you can try to derail threads whenever you like. Although I guess your post illustrates my point. It also demonstrates merit is a huge problem.

* Your point is invalid since the stated intention is removal of red tags and the introduction of transaparent objective standards. I have Said that these lists are pretty much unimportant when the system prevents abuse. I have edited my trust list to show support for the guild but have said already those lists are problematic and will slow guild support down.

* The time line suggests that the more personal but correct, truthful and independently verifiable details that I am revealing are a result of trust abuse using red tags tho silence my correct and irrefutable points.

* you make it too easy.

Thanks for your assistance.

The fear of putting someone on DT1 need not be upsetting you so much if you were not such a weasel and supported the shift to transparent objective standards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: