Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think all crypto is scam  (Read 2216 times)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:13:17 PM

Not all projects are scam, so are good while some are not so not because people got scammed from such projects that should make everything scam, I believe we need regulation to ensure fake projects are taking off the market while the real ones should stand and I also do think we empower those with potentials but incapacitated to list on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:22:44 PM

--

Voilla. it is that easy.That is why I think all these announcements and Roadmaps are bullshit.
You just haven't found a project that is truly legit. A legitimate project will be truly responsible for what has been planned, build the community and the product well so that it can maintain investor confidence. The roadmap will be the main key in development, even if there is a strategy or target that has not been reached, it will be notified publicly, unlike a project that is a scam or not running the project fully, it will only give false promises.

Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:57:38 PM

First there is an announcement, then there is 3 year Roadmap,
extended each year with meaningless additions, fake recruiting of
employees, trade interrupts, software announcements, wallet updates, changes
quizes, games, givaways, airdrops, forks, ICOs etc, etc, etc.

Hahaha. I agree with these thoughts. The vast majority of altocins use the same words and methods. and most of them do almost nothing. all they can do is sell the imagination. but even they are not very successful anymore.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 07:20:23 PM

There are many projects that have scammers behind them and just pay programmers to create websites, roadmaps and whitepapers that barely anyone bothers to read and also no real token or coin with real use cases. This is the problem. You also have the wrong types of investors who have a very bad mindset. They all come online and into crypto wanting fast money for doing nothing, then when a project fails they just sit and whine all day and blame this, that and the other.So it works both ways, you have scammers scamming the lazy and unsuspecting people, who do not do their research properly or get carried away by FUD and FOMO. We all need to change our mindset to improve our results in this game.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:51:57 PM

I've seen several coins with great tech which is perfectly quick and secure, anonymous (or not) and safe.
They all have mobile wallets and wallets for every OS.
Despite this fact they cannot be adopted. Nobody wants to use them, there is no real need for them.
A team of good programmers could develop a blockchain which can replace banks and paper money
in a month. Another month for testing and another month for setting up nodes across the globe.
The main point behind all this is: who controlls these programmers?  

Voilla. it is that easy.That is why I think all these announcements and Roadmaps are bullshit.

not all roadmaps are nonsense because many projects have successfully implemented various programs that fit the roadmap.. so don't claim all projects just because you have been disappointed by a few projects. Although many projects that run their programs are not timely according to the roadmap, they have successfully carried out various programs that they had planned before.

whotheff (OP)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 07:13:35 PM

I've seen several coins with great tech which is perfectly quick and secure, anonymous (or not) and safe.
Despite this fact they cannot be adopted. Nobody wants to use them, there is no real need for them.
A team of good programmers could develop a blockchain which can replace banks and paper money
in a month. Another month for testing and another month for setting up nodes across the globe.

not all roadmaps are nonsense because many projects have successfully implemented various programs that fit the roadmap.. so don't claim all projects just because you have been disappointed by a few projects. Although many projects that run their programs are not timely according to the roadmap, they have successfully carried out various programs that they had planned before.

And let me quess: they implemented roadmap items like: paper wallet, desktop wallet, website design refresh, chat bot, wallet updates, etc. And they stop any "development" once the price drops and just keep promising, extending periods, postponing, etc.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:36:29 PM

well agree with you for what long to build a system if it can be done in a few months do not need to take a lot of time maybe that's their way to make the project survive because if the project is finished it will not be of interest to people
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:48:32 AM

Actually not all cryptocurrencies are scam because there are still trusted and reliable cryptocurrencies that have already existed long time ago such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more. Indeed there are really lots of existing scam coins from scam projects in the market but not all so we must no put into conclusion and generalization that all cryptocurrencies are scam because they are not. Maybe many of us have been victimized by scams related to cryptocurrency but that does not mean that the other existing cryptocurrencies are already scam. But still it is the OP's point of view and we all do have different preferences regarding the matter.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:03:20 AM

Who cares? I'm here to make profits, these so called scam projects like you claimed have changed my people's life for the better, i am willing to take the risks, get what I can and move on, the fact I would like you to know is the biggest scam in this world is 'MONEY'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whotheff (OP)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 09:26:12 AM

Who cares? I'm here to make profits, these so called scam projects like you claimed have changed my people's life for the better, i am willing to take the risks, get what I can and move on, the fact I would like you to know is the biggest scam in this world is 'MONEY'

I don't think it changed anything yet. If it could change then governments would kill it in infancy. The rest from what you wrote is nothing but wise words.

Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:35:12 PM

There are numerous activities that have tricksters behind them and simply pay developers to make sites, guides and whitepapers that scarcely anybody tries to peruse and furthermore no genuine token or coin with genuine use cases. This is the issue. You likewise have an inappropriate kinds of speculators who have an extremely terrible outlook. They all come on the web and into crypto needing quick cash for sitting idle, at that point when an undertaking bombs they simply sit and whimper the entire day and accuse this, that and the other.So it works the two different ways, you have con artists defrauding the lethargic and clueless individuals, who don't do their examination appropriately or become overzealous. We as a whole need to change our mentality to improve our outcomes right now.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 02:11:46 PM

To be honest with you, i saw your post and i was moved, why ?
Over the years with my experience in crypto currency, i have known about Hubrisone wallet app, monarch wallet app, and even tokoin wallet. all erc-20 apps
But i don't use them for unknown reasons,

i just created account on it as requested by bounty laws, and move the keys to trust wallet, because i find it more trust worthy.
Why do you reckon this thoughts, because i am sure alot of people have done likewise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: