Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phore Q2-2020 Review  (Read 98 times)
dextercrypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:30:16 PM

Recently, Phore team has released the Q2-2020 updates. They covered ongoing development updates they are working on and some other news. What do you found the most interesting things in Phore Q2-2020 Review?

Phore team covers:

• Marketplace updates.
  • Core Wallet updates.
  • Synapse Updates.
  • New Core Developer joining the Phore team.
  • & Marketing/ Promotion.

The most amazing things I loved about Synapse updates. I have been following the Synapse updates for a long time and I found the Synapse the most amazing thing. They mention 85% of work is completed as I expected Synapse will coming in 2020.  

In my opinion, they missed the recent Phore coin listing.

Here is the Phore Q2-2020 Review: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-2020-q2-in-review-59003a7d0e51

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:52:20 PM

They forgot to include details about how poorly the Phore token is performing compared to the rest of the market, and the fact that it has almost no liquidity.

They also forgot to mention how it has taken almost 2 years to achieve anything of substance, and how the token is worth just 2.5% of its all-time high and has been on a downtrend for 1.5 years.

At times, the coin had just $500 in 24 hour trade volume—talk about almost dead!

Are they still trying to beat this dead horse?
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:59:21 PM

They forgot to include details about how poorly the Phore token is performing compared to the rest of the market, and the fact that it has almost no liquidity.

They also forgot to mention how it has taken almost 2 years to achieve anything of substance, and how the token is worth just 2.5% of its all-time high and has been on a downtrend for 1.5 years.

At times, the coin had just $500 in 24 hour trade volume—talk about almost dead!

most crypto projects have lost much of their value, the initial fomo is not to be considered in the long run.
In my opinion, the project is definitely geared towards doing well, there are goals in sight and ways to achieve them.
Synapse will certainly bring a lot of interest, the performances of the Phore masternode are excellent and the recent listing on Midas Investments gives confidence and liquidity to the project.

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-lists-to-the-masternode-index-e6d3bf162c8
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:41:25 AM

Products that are being develop by Phore are complex and they do require allot of effort and time, so I do believe that the progress is align with the roadmap and if you follow closely the updates you will see that every week/month there are updates that explain what is being done and the work being done is impressive. An example is that Ethereum team is using the Phore Synapse code on their ETH 2.0, are you ware of that?

Regarding the token price, phore is not a token, it's a coin because it does have it's own blockchain, and I am not sure if you realized that that after the bull run in 2017, where many projects have reach their ATH, most of them have been in downtrend in the past years, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, ADA, DGB and many of the top coins.
dextercrypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:42:54 PM

Well, As a Phore holder I would say the Phore project is going really great recently they have managed to list Phore coin on a few exchanges, and the Phore team has released great news constantly, About trading volume it's fine I saw lots of projects struggling to maintain trading volume. But I'm fine with Phore trading volume. Overall, I'm fine with the Phore project. Ups ad down are parts of life. I'm very optimistic Phore will outperform within a few weeks. Let's hope for best.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: